Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchasing disabled on wesellcrypto.com  (Read 638 times)
aadje93 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:51:53 AM

I am looking for an alternative website because i usually buy my bitcoins there via paypal, but now that they are out of stock since a few days i really need to find a new website.

I know some but they are not so quick as wesellcrypto or they charge a much bigger  commision can someone suggest me a alternative please?

Thanks in adanvce

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueCryptoiner

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:22:40 AM

Have you tried lakebtc and hiribi? I think they are selling btc at reasonable prices, I know lakebtc charges a 10% fee which might be the lowest I know.

[WTS] AGC++UK DEBIT CARD++MSDN ADMIN++BETTING ACCS
aadje93 (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:15:31 PM

Have you tried lakebtc and hiribi? I think they are selling btc at reasonable prices, I know lakebtc charges a 10% fee which might be the lowest I know.

Both of them are holding the bitcoins for 30 days once you buy for the first time if I remember because I know them from my past researches I know that virwox is possible but i am not sure on the percentage they are charging because you need to exchange $ to linden dollars and then to bitcoins again this could be very expensive at the end

COINMAN1

Activity: 448

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:06:54 PM

Both of them are holding the bitcoins for 30 days once you buy for the first time if I remember because I know them from my past researches I know that virwox is possible but i am not sure on the percentage they are charging because you need to exchange $ to linden dollars and then to bitcoins again this could be very expensive at the end
if you use virwox you receive almost 80$ worth of BTC only

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
DirectTipster

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:10:20 PM

xcoins.io, start with a small daily limit.. 100 or 250, can't remember how much, but it increases as you use it.  Fees higher, 15%, but once you verify, it is instant.  My verification took an hour when I verified.  I have a 5k limit now, using paypal, instant trading. 
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:22:28 PM

xcoins.io had this recent negative post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938179.0

Then there is changelly, but their rate might be as high as 20%:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1853042.0

Haven't used xcoins.io or changelly myself just trying to find another source as well, as I used to use wesellcrypto.com on occasion.
pokerplayerpro

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:27:27 PM

I am looking for an alternative website because i usually buy my bitcoins there via paypal, but now that they are out of stock since a few days i really need to find a new website.

I know some but they are not so quick as wesellcrypto or they charge a much bigger  commision can someone suggest me a alternative please?

Thanks in adanvce
why not withdraw in bank youre pp and buy btc after?
TrueCryptoiner

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:37:57 PM

xcoins.io, start with a small daily limit.. 100 or 250, can't remember how much, but it increases as you use it.  Fees higher, 15%, but once you verify, it is instant.  My verification took an hour when I verified.  I have a 5k limit now, using paypal, instant trading. 
This one looks good and it looks like they won't hold the btc and they don't require verification for $150 and below, I am also going to make an account and verify it now.

[WTS] AGC++UK DEBIT CARD++MSDN ADMIN++BETTING ACCS
DirectTipster

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:31:12 PM

This one looks good and it looks like they won't hold the btc and they don't require verification for $150 and below, I am also going to make an account and verify it now.

They do require verification even under 150, unless they changed it.  But you only verify once.  Holding your ID with a note, they manually verify you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: