Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Middle East Bitcoin  (Read 943 times)
middleeastbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:51:57 AM

Who are we?

ME-Bitcoin is a resource for Bitcoin in the Middle East. Status of Bitcoin, tutorials, guides, news and much more.

Our Website:

https://www.me-bitcoin.com/
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:00:36 AM

Are you the owner of this website/blog/service,or whatever? Then what is the main goal of this site, can you tell some important information instead linking only your site here, it doesn't help either. And I guess this must be move to announcement boards also.
middleeastbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:08:45 AM

Are you the owner of this website/blog/service,or whatever? Then what is the main goal of this site, can you tell some important information instead linking only your site here, it doesn't help either. And I guess this must be move to announcement boards also.

Well, there's no website in the middle east area to track the status of Bitcoin in that region. Nor a resource available for Bitcoins on that matter for people to rely on. Bitcoin is still not clear; vague in the middle east.

The purpose of the website is to educate and tell people in the region about Bitcoins.

Thank you,
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:52:22 AM

No offense, but i think its just the same style on wikipedia. But its good tho. Very informative. You educate them about bitcoin. Maybe if you will add some news and updates regarding on bitcoin like, whats trending? Also not everyone understand english on middle east. So try local language. Actually anyone can just search bitcoin on google.
middleeastbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:51:07 PM

No offense, but i think its just the same style on wikipedia. But its good tho. Very informative. You educate them about bitcoin. Maybe if you will add some news and updates regarding on bitcoin like, whats trending? Also not everyone understand english on middle east. So try local language. Actually anyone can just search bitcoin on google.

Will add my first blog post when there's actually something TRENDING in the middle east with regards to Bitcoin.
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.
middleeastbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:22:35 PM

Good to see another website that teach newcomers about bitcoin, but i have few suggestion for you :
1. Consider shorter "Bitcoin 101" guide since not everyone wants read long guide and few of them aren't necessary for newcomers.
2. Maybe give wallet recommendation since new users often confused which wallet to choose.
3. Maybe you can give links to bitcoin community in Middle East.
4. Consider add another language since not everyone knows about English language.

Well noted, thank you for your feedback.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:42:00 PM

Kinda yes but the idea of getting them together in one place is more of a wise way so that no need to go further too especially when a newbie wants to explore some basics about bitcoin and lurks to that website. Much more if the newbie is in the region of Middle East.

And I like this section: https://www.me-bitcoin.com/status/ because they compiled the status of Middle East Countries about how bitcoin was being look on a specific countries in that region. Hope that more interesting section will be added in the future.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:14:45 PM

You have provided very good information regarding bitcoins. Bitcoins are not used that much in middle east except in UAE, I think. I am from qatar. Here basically nobody knows about these digital currencies. So I also dont use bitcoins locally here.  Its a nice site to educate people about digital currencies. And its nice know that bitcoins are legal in  middle east especially in qatar.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:12:47 AM

Who are we?

ME-Bitcoin is a resource for Bitcoin in the Middle East. Status of Bitcoin, tutorials, guides, news and much more.

Our Website:

I don't know if you are the website's owner or not. After visit the website, I think the contents is not really different with others bitcoin related websites, and you are using English language on the website. Is it native language for middle eastern people? I think no.
It would be better if you provide marketplace for bitcoin like localbitcoin for middle east. Or any guides where to buy and sell bitcoin in local exchanges.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:21:41 AM

Who are we?

Our Website:

Site doesn't provide any special things for bitcoin learners or for middle east people. It has same information which is available in the Coindesk. I think you may get the copyright issue for the same text layout you have been used in your site.
Simply waste of time, We get into Wiki or Youtube to get more information than this site.
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:41:40 AM

I see a lot of effort put to create the website and the design, but please for god's sake fix that horrible scrolling issue because its really painful to use your site on desktop.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
middleeastbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:23:16 AM

I see a lot of effort put to create the website and the design, but please for god's sake fix that horrible scrolling issue because its really painful to use your site on desktop.

Which scrolling issue? Please refer or post some screenshot.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:51:23 PM

Great website for that region.

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
middleeastbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

Great website for that region.

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your support. Highly appreciated!
middleeastbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:47:19 PM

Just updated: https://www.me-bitcoin.com/bitcoinrate/

What do you guys think?
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:05:38 AM

Who are we?

Our Website:

Resource for bitcoin in the middle east owned by someone from the United States, is this the reason you forgot that the languages of Middle East is basically Arabic ? Bitcoin is universal and it cannot be tied with any particular region. There is no way you can say the geographical location of a bitcoin transaction, so the whole idea is vague.
middleeastbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:08:57 AM

Who are we?

Our Website:

Resource for bitcoin in the middle east owned by someone from the United States, is this the reason you forgot that the languages of Middle East is basically Arabic ? Bitcoin is universal and it cannot be tied with any particular region. There is no way you can say the geographical location of a bitcoin transaction, so the whole idea is vague.

You misunderstood the purpose I assume, let me put it this way; it's a website to educate and inform people in the Middle East about Bitcoin.
We are working on the translation, and I'm not from the United States, I'm actually from the Middle East Cheesy
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

Who are we?

Our Website:

You misunderstood the purpose I assume, let me put it this way; it's a website to educate and inform people in the Middle East about Bitcoin.
We are working on the translation, and I'm not from the United States, I'm actually from the Middle East Cheesy
Really hilarious answer.
So, you are from the Middle East, though your website's domain whois says something different, and forgot that majority of the people in the Middle East don’t speak English ? You seem to contradict your own self Shocked
middleeastbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:50:04 AM

Who are we?

Our Website:

Really hilarious answer.
So, you are from the Middle East, though your website's domain whois says something different, and forgot that majority of the people in the Middle East don’t speak English ? You seem to contradict your own self Shocked

"whois says something different" => Whois Privacy, heard of it mr Troll.
"and forgot that majority of the people in the Middle East don’t speak English ?" => Not true.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:00:58 AM

Who are we?

Our Website:

Really hilarious answer.

"whois says something different" => Whois Privacy, heard of it mr Troll.
"and forgot that majority of the people in the Middle East don’t speak English ?" => Not true.

Your site is pretty much informative and its very helpfull for those people who's starting up to used bitcoins today, And the best thing here is you can expand your tutorials in asia or maybe you can make it global so that those person seeking some little information on how to start their bitcoin venture and get some valid ideas.

Good job dev and site is quitely appealing and much interactive. Grin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: