Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 11:39:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Altcoins to buy?  (Read 21827 times)
ppc.pt

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

The good thing about Byteball is that you don't have to buy it, you get them for free if you have Bitcoins, so it is a risk free investment.

Wish there was more coins like Byteball

If you and everyone can get something for free it doesn't have much value...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:22:53 PM

Maybe ftc could be alternative choice  Smiley

nominee

Activity: 165

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

You see waves. I don't feel like I have to say something. It's open all the wap up to you. Has a working and promising platform for new projects.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
zapphirecoins

Activity: 95

Your gateway to pay a digital advertising on earth

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 05:58:55 PM

I will consider to buy steem, because social media power is number one, Steem has shown a good platform. Cool

¦ ¦ ¦¦   .ZAPcoin.....¦¦¦¦   EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IT¦¦¦¦   . ZAPcoin        ¦¦¦¦
VenceyBit

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:00:49 PM

What is the good altcoins to buy now?

I bought Xem (nem) for long term other than that is i just do short trades, Usually i trade with high volumes i just scalp for everyday income. At the moment i trade with Sia. I like actually those altcoins with 1sat most of them are at yobit. 

TKeenan

Activity: 875

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:16:52 PM

Tokes has the chance to do a 1000x profit IF they actually deliver. If you have some spare change it wouldn't hurt to throw something at them on the off-chance they're successful IMO.

DNotes is another project that's undervalued and has a chance for a high profit (I'd guess it's possible for them to hit 90x if they deliver).

Plutus is another undervalued project. If their PlutusDEX takes off you could easily achieve a 75x return IMO. Upcoming projects (like Bancor) will make it much easier to liquidate the token as well (since Plutus currently lacks presence on the big exchanges).

As far as projects that are nearly guaranteed to turn a profit (however small), there are plenty. Iconomi come to mind (Waves as well, although I'm not sure I like their NXT roots). Bancor and Status have a bright future I think, hopefully they don't become too overvalued from their ICOs or profit will be limited. I have my eye on CoinDash as well (since they have a feature similar to Iconomi, where you can copy someone else's investments).
MiningHabit

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:32:36 PM

Tokes has the chance to do a 1000x profit IF they actually deliver. If you have some spare change it wouldn't hurt to throw something at them on the off-chance they're successful IMO.

DNotes is another project that's undervalued and has a chance for a high profit (I'd guess it's possible for them to hit 90x if they deliver).

Plutus is another undervalued project. If their PlutusDEX takes off you could easily achieve a 75x return IMO. Upcoming projects (like Bancor) will make it much easier to liquidate the token as well (since Plutus currently lacks presence on the big exchanges).

As far as projects that are nearly guaranteed to turn a profit (however small), there are plenty. Iconomi come to mind (Waves as well, although I'm not sure I like their NXT roots). Bancor and Status have a bright future I think, hopefully they don't become too overvalued from their ICOs or profit will be limited. I have my eye on CoinDash as well (since they have a feature similar to Iconomi, where you can copy someone else's investments).

I am absolutely thrilled with NOTE, and it's great that not many people talk about it on this forum. The fact that it is gaining massive value with very very very little pump, is proof of the vision of the coin. I was attracted to the vision from Day 1, and mined it from its first block. Since then, I have not touched my stake. The founder with the original vision was a highly innovative tech CEO in his past. I remember meeting him years ago and loved his stories about his intimate interactions with Steve Ballmer and Bill Gates.

And trust me, I know whereof I speak. I work at a technology startup which has AR/VR technology which one day will be EVERYWHERE. Intel and AMD are our largest investors, and my CEO sold his last company to Nvidia. In fact, I just met Jen-Hsun a few weeks ago, to give him a personal demo of our AR tech.

Let that lend some weight to what I am saying. DNotes has an incredibly patient, long-term vision. I heard it years ago, and they are still saying the SAME THINGS, three years later. Their vision has not wavered, and they have silently built a platform and a plan which is completely unique in the world of altcoins.

There is a reason for that. Alan Yong is a genius. And I'm only now, 3.5+ years after the coin's release, truly beginning to understand the depth to which that last statement is true.

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Mkmanik

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:37:42 PM

I would suggest to buy Waves,Xdn,DGB,Xarium.PLU, those coin. those coin are very potential  and those have a bright future. i have read their road map . however, before buying, do your own recherche about the currency

bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:33:46 PM

I would suggest to buy Waves,Xdn,DGB,Xarium.PLU, those coin. those coin are very potential  and those have a bright future. i have read their road map . however, before buying, do your own recherche about the currency
and to me i will suggest to buy Tor, not because i am advertising it, but in fact it has too much potential to increase in future. i myself holding all the Tor that i got from here and still want to buy more from my own money. because to me it will really show a good result after some time.
sigb0y

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:05:29 AM

Now the Bitshares pump is over and hopefully everyone of you has made good profits, it is time for a new coin. I think that Siacoin is the next coin which is getting a pump. It is currently very cheap to buy much amounts of it. So you all should invest in this coin to make big profits when it rises like BTS last weekend.

keep mining or die trying
SwedishGirl

Activity: 378

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:39:30 AM

Looks like whales are about to take GridCoin to the next level.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░░░░▄████▄░░░▀█████▄
░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░▀█████▄
░░░░▄█████▀▀█████▄░░░▀█████▄
░░▄█████▀░░░░▀█████▄░░░▀█████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░▀█████░░░░▀█████
████▀░░░░░██▄░░░░▀████░░░░░▀████
████░░░░░░████░░░░████░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░████▄░░░░▀██░░░░░▄████
█████▄░░░░█████▄░░░░░░░▄█████
░░▀█████▄░░░▀█████▄░░░░▄█████▀
░░░░▀█████▄░░░▀█████▄▄█████▀
░░░░░░▀█████▄░░░▀████████▀
░░░░░░░░▀█████▄░░░▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░▀▀
CommerceBlock
Creating Decentralised Financial Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Whitepaper ANN Thread ▬▬

smauni

Activity: 196

Need a mamager? Hire me: Https://t.me/smauni

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 08:51:44 AM

Good  altcoin to buy now is waves,ltc,eth,nxt,xdn etc.
it's fully my opinion.  Risk is yours.

holdme___LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS   [ WHITEPAPER ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN SALE LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  Twitter  Slack  Medium  Instagram  ANN Thread  Telegram  Reddit  Github
Adbitco

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:24:24 AM

Although I am new to crypto trading and I am in no way a trading expert yet following the advice of some of my friends who been into crypto trading for a long time I bought DGB, Burst, XEM and XRP and I think I have not made a mistake by following my friends' advice so I will recommend you the same coins
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 1218

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:59:01 AM

Maybe ftc could be alternative choice  Smiley

if you mean feathercoin, for me it does not coem with enough features, to choose it as a good investment, i think it's just another pump and dump that will fade away when investors will move on something else

Looks like whales are about to take GridCoin to the next level.

whales just want to pump and dump, it's not for sustainable price, i don't want to touch a pump and dump coin and risk losing money, buy good stable coin instead
btc55

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:49:02 PM

Siacoin looks like a big pump. buy Huh Is it possible to rise? Huh  2 days I lost big money.I need a proposal.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 392

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

Although I am new to crypto trading and I am in no way a trading expert yet following the advice of some of my friends who been into crypto trading for a long time I bought DGB, Burst, XEM and XRP and I think I have not made a mistake by following my friends' advice so I will recommend you the same coins
Yes really, DGB, XEM, XRP is a coin that is very suitable to be made the long-term investment, but it is also suitable for trading if you understand about the trade.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:05:03 PM

Good  altcoin to buy now is waves,ltc,eth,nxt,xdn etc.
it's fully my opinion.  Risk is yours.
Yes good coins i will live with this risk.. Grin

Maybe ftc could be alternative choice  Smiley
if you mean feathercoin, for me it does not coem with enough features, to choose it as a good investment, i think it's just another pump and dump that will fade away when investors will move on something else
Exactly and if you have spare BTCs then better invest in LTC it has much more to give in return. FTC is only can be caught in random pump, which will be finished before really start. I don't even think about those dinosaurus coins.
traderethereum

Activity: 602

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:14:47 PM

hold it the coins you said its good think that you can do because i think the coins will be getting increase again because many traders is hope this will happen again. be careful to following your friends advice because i think before you make decision to buy, you need to analyze the coins so you won't make any mistake.

sigb0y

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:53:16 PM

Siacoin looks like a big pump. buy Huh Is it possible to rise? Huh  2 days I lost big money.I need a proposal.

Siacoin is on the beginning of a big pump. Buy, hold and wait for the raise. It is an extremely good candidate for pumping to the sky like BTS last weekend.

I investend 5 BTC, now waiting for my earnings. Can come this month or the next but it is coming and than we all will earn big money like done with all the other coins before.

keep mining or die trying
manshed

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:10:24 PM

Legends coin, it's a chain of stripclubs, it goes up 50% a day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.