Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptoconsultant for hire  (Read 251 times)
thecryptoconsultant (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

thecryptoconsultant.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:38:50 PM

Hi all,

Cryptoconsultant for hire based in Europe.

If you want know more about my previous gigs please PM me.

Also subscribe to www.thecryptoconsultant.com newsletter for more cryptonews.

Victor

TheCryptoConsultant.com is time-saving and trustworthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:42:30 PM

You are seeming short of explaining yourself. You might need to add more information what services you are offering in the name of crypto consultant.

Are you providing guidelines for creating new altcoins or are you capable of guiding crypto currency users where to invest and where should not ? Because a consultant based on crypto environment could do a lot of things. I believe you must be specific what are the area you will be focusing.
thecryptoconsultant (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

thecryptoconsultant.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

Hello Supercrypt,

Thank you for your comment, I wish I was already at that point where I could sell myself saying I am the absolute expert on this point. I can bring a lot on the table (as long as we don't get into coding).

Beginners guide to Crypto trading on Skype sessions can be done easily.

I started doing research for corporations,
I can do PR for crypto related products and  introduction to crypto in universities/corporation.

I would love to work on a new altcoins that would be fun!

Anybody with a specific job/gig relating to crypto can PM me and I will tell them the details or put them in contact with more competent guys on the field if I don't feel suited.

I am curious to know about the needs of the people in this marketplace, anything you think about, please email me and I will tell you if I can provide.

Kind regards,

Victor

TheCryptoConsultant.com is time-saving and trustworthy.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:01:09 PM

You still did not describe anything about yourself that would make you worth the money for people to use your service. From your description, everything is just your own claim. If you are indeed an expert (if not then you shouldn't really be a consultant), you should show credentials like what projects have you been in and where in the crypto world have you worked.

Anyone can claim to be an expert, credentials deferential those who are real to the fakes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: