Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell is going on with Stratis?  (Read 4243 times)
vlad06 (OP)

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

Stratis has increased 50x in just a few months.

I didn't see this coming and I refused to buy in with it was around $0.10. Well regret it now.

Anyone else feel like panic buying?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:05:38 PM

I didn't see this coming and I refused to buy in with it was around $0.10. Well regret it now.

Hindsight is 20/20. It's just ridiculous how coins can go from cents to dollars. Im not going to be the one panic buying so good luck with that.

It's time to find out what the next x100 coin is, not panic buying into the one that already pumped.

I still believe POSW can eventually hit $1.
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:15:51 PM

this is not panic buying,, everyone see a good future on stratis.
maybe, its just the beginning,,  Wink
Zenoru

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:19:38 PM

I also regret it, had 50k I sold for $0.15 though I was in close to ICO prices. No one could see it coming either. You could buy in now but I would prefer buying in on the dips. Or you could look at other coins. Just do your research, look for some unique tech innovations and buy before it flies. Worked for me for Blocknet, Shift, Iconomi, Ark, Edgeless, WeTrust, etc.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:26:09 PM

Stratis just starred FOMO. I wouldn't buy in
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

Stratis is basically a platform like Etherium. It is on c# coding language so it is native to Microsoft products - that's why we might see some nice deals here.
Because it is "like" Etherium, i also expect at least 1 billion market cap, which is x2 of the current one. It is just a good coin that is having some nice development. Same thing could happen with Lisk.
I would say it will go to about $10 for sure. Smiley
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

Stratis Mines 1st POS Block and they are listed in another exchange and is now in the top ten market capital list,the surge in price started a while back and since Ethereum and other coins had a good rally for the past few weeks and Stratis is following the market movement.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:56:46 PM

I am not surprised about that. Cryptocurrency is the future and therefore, more and more people decide to invest their money in crypto. That is why the price increase
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

Stratis is basically a platform like Etherium. It is on c# coding language so it is native to Microsoft products - that's why we might see some nice deals here.
Because it is "like" Etherium, i also expect at least 1 billion market cap, which is x2 of the current one. It is just a good coin that is having some nice development. Same thing could happen with Lisk.

Well, most likely you are not far from the truth. STRAT has $13 million+ on Poloniex in 24h and imo the very fact that it is added on Poloniex is saying something good about this coin. They usually don't add coins with short life. Also stratis blockchain solutions help researchers to create efficient databases, so they definitely have a future.
vlad06 (OP)

Activity: 537

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:30:50 PM

Hindsight is 20/20. It's just ridiculous how coins can go from cents to dollars. Im not going to be the one panic buying so good luck with that.

It's time to find out what the next x100 coin is, not panic buying into the one that already pumped.

I still believe POSW can eventually hit $1.

I believe in POSW too, in fact I am hoping for $2.

Regarding the next 100x coin, there are hardly any out there that are cheap.
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:25:48 PM

Looks like a lot more people/institutions found out about Stratis. Basically, their Baas (Blockchain-as a service) has caught on very much. I recommend still purchasing some while it is still cheap. It is currently only $5-$6~, it will definitely go passed $20+ soon.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 07:17:40 PM

lol EVERYTHING has increased 50%+ over a few months ;p  Tbh this is no longer a PoC market, it's purely speculation, hence why we make these threads Cheesy
Stratis could do it tho, keep climbing, noone even USES it but hey, as we get more new users just keep telling them about it, supply will dry up quick! Smiley

Damn, any of you guys mine it last year? fricken short PoW but WOW did it pay off!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:38:21 PM

lol EVERYTHING has increased 50%+ over a few months ;p  Tbh this is no longer a PoC market, it's purely speculation, hence why we make these threads Cheesy
Stratis could do it tho, keep climbing, noone even USES it but hey, as we get more new users just keep telling them about it, supply will dry up quick! Smiley

Damn, any of you guys mine it last year? fricken short PoW but WOW did it pay off!

I don't think you understand the difference between 50%+ increase and 50X increase.

50X increase   = $1000 * 50 -> $50,000
50% increase  = $1000 * .5  -> $1,500

Anyway, Stratis is a solution for blockchain for corporations on the financial sector. Consider it R3CV, but not shady. Besides the main block chain, there are private side-chains which corporations and financial institutions can utilize. You need to buy and hold Stratis token to develop on the platform.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:01:08 AM

Yeah I think most altcoins increased 50% for the past few months and probably that was also because bitcoins price dumped a few months ago and suddenly skyrocketed few weeks ago too. But I'm not too sure about Startis too, it even pumped yesterday.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:41:03 PM

If you invested 1 BTC in the ICO you would have like 300 BTC... pretty crazy. Isn't this the highest paying ICO ever? the ROI is insane. Which is why im considering investing a couple of ICOs and hope at least one blows up. %1000+ would be a great success already. Another STRAT is going to be hard I think.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:04:18 PM

If you invested 1 BTC in the ICO you would have like 300 BTC... pretty crazy. Isn't this the highest paying ICO ever? the ROI is insane. Which is why im considering investing a couple of ICOs and hope at least one blows up. %1000+ would be a great success already. Another STRAT is going to be hard I think.
Thats a really good idea Cheesy At the moment market cap of all altcoins is bigger than bitcoins, i think we are suffering right now small revolution, when bitcoin will drop and maybe some altcoins will come sloser to it. Investing in altcoins will deffinetly give you more profit, than investing in bitcoin =) Another STRATS can still come out, there are really nice projects out there at the moment, with nice development teams Cool

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:54:58 PM

Thats a really good idea Cheesy At the moment market cap of all altcoins is bigger than bitcoins, i think we are suffering right now small revolution, when bitcoin will drop and maybe some altcoins will come sloser to it. Investing in altcoins will deffinetly give you more profit, than investing in bitcoin =) Another STRATS can still come out, there are really nice projects out there at the moment, with nice development teams Cool

But only a few people could foresee its potential success in the future and hold it till today or most people trade it instead of holding. I know 10 month not too long to wait but people are impatien so x50 doesn't make sense for most people.
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:42:28 AM

Buy sratis' little brother side chain coin, Blitz, still a bargain!
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:47:02 AM

Why do people think if something is like ETH instantly must have great success? This belief is wrong, and will be paid very expensive. Yes Stratis really looking good and maybe can hit 500k next time. LISK is already pretty high, now is not the time for entry, LISK just didn had luck, from the start.
ApexEvo

Activity: 280

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:53:25 AM

Why do people think if something is like ETH instantly must have great success? This belief is wrong, and will be paid very expensive. Yes Stratis really looking good and maybe can hit 500k next time. LISK is already pretty high, now is not the time for entry, LISK just didn had luck, from the start.

It's the current crypto meta. Everything using Ethereum technology = ETH so automatically that must mean it's going to have the success of ETH. You should mind this meta when trading, not just follow logical assumptions, cause the market is moving on human decisions and emotions and these are most times illogical.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable