Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell is going on with Stratis?  (Read 4253 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

Stratis is basically a platform like Etherium. It is on c# coding language so it is native to Microsoft products - that's why we might see some nice deals here.
Because it is "like" Etherium, i also expect at least 1 billion market cap, which is x2 of the current one. It is just a good coin that is having some nice development. Same thing could happen with Lisk.
I would say it will go to about $10 for sure. Smiley
Why do people think if something is like ETH instantly must have great success? This belief is wrong, and will be paid very expensive. Yes Stratis really looking good and maybe can hit 500k next time. LISK is already pretty high, now is not the time for entry, LISK just didn had luck, from the start.

It's the current crypto meta. Everything using Ethereum technology = ETH so automatically that must mean it's going to have the success of ETH. You should mind this meta when trading, not just follow logical assumptions, cause the market is moving on human decisions and emotions and these are most times illogical.

At the current price of 5.7 dollars, and at a similar total supply of Ethereum at 100 million, can Stratis reach ETH's price? even 50 would be enough to make a killing.

What is the value proposition of this thing? other than counting on markets acting irrational, you want to have some foundation for the pump to be sustained overtime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DancingbearPH

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

nothing too special, I Can feel the hype. good longterm though
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:27:30 AM

Stratis is basically a platform like Etherium. It is on c# coding language so it is native to Microsoft products - that's why we might see some nice deals here.
Because it is "like" Etherium, i also expect at least 1 billion market cap, which is x2 of the current one. It is just a good coin that is having some nice development. Same thing could happen with Lisk.
I would say it will go to about $10 for sure. Smiley
Why do people think if something is like ETH instantly must have great success? This belief is wrong, and will be paid very expensive. Yes Stratis really looking good and maybe can hit 500k next time. LISK is already pretty high, now is not the time for entry, LISK just didn had luck, from the start.

It's the current crypto meta. Everything using Ethereum technology = ETH so automatically that must mean it's going to have the success of ETH. You should mind this meta when trading, not just follow logical assumptions, cause the market is moving on human decisions and emotions and these are most times illogical.

I support Lisk, Wings, Ethereum + Ethereum Classic, I am not biased or anything, I think Stratis will be worth $20+. I support numerous Crypto-Currency endeavor projects. Smiley
jane418

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:02:29 PM

If you invested 1 BTC in the ICO you would have like 300 BTC... pretty crazy. Isn't this the highest paying ICO ever? the ROI is insane. Which is why im considering investing a couple of ICOs and hope at least one blows up. %1000+ would be a great success already. Another STRAT is going to be hard I think.

it's 1000+ now, not 300. I have to say this is really insane.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:15:56 PM

nothing too special, I Can feel the hype. good longterm though

I don't feel any hype in it because Stratis has great potential in the market and it is one of the good long-term projects where many people have strong confident on the project. Even at one stage, even XRP has a pump to more than 20000 sats. We can see it in every coin pump and dumps but to make significant at one place is the major role of the coin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: