Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-05-30]Dubai is Leading the Way for Blockchain Implemenation  (Read 6251 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:23:51 PM

Dubai is actively implementing blockchain technology - is it only cat talk or could the plans actually to come to life?

The government of Dubai is actively backing the initiatives on implementation of blockchain technology in banking and other spheres of life. The strategy seems bright enough, however, it is mostly just plans for now.

Dubai authorities ambitiously state that they strive to make Dubai the first blockchain-backed government ever by 2020. Too good to be true?

You can read the full article and take part in the discussion here: https://coinidol.com/dubai-is-leading-the-way-for-blockchain-implementation/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

The Dubai government has signed a new agreement with UK startup ObjectTech to create digital passports for entry into Dubai International Airport, say one of the busiest airports in the world with huge international passenger traffic.
The agreement will allow ObjectTech to work together with the Visa Immigration Department in Dubai to develop a solution that combines a biometric verification with blockchain technology. The goal is to put an end to checks (intentionally repeated) checks of passports that are now manually made for a faster and more reliable digital input, called seemless.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:14:47 PM

Yeah. I saw as early as Feb this year, Dubai has really into blockchain technology and has put forward a plan for their country to used blockchain in different sectors of the industry. What do you expect from a country with so much wealth though. I'm positive that they will fully integrate everything by 2020 and lead the way regarding blockchain implementation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
halych

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:55:08 PM

Yeah. I saw as early as Feb this year, Dubai has really into blockchain technology and has put forward a plan for their country to used blockchain in different sectors of the industry. What do you expect from a country with so much wealth though. I'm positive that they will fully integrate everything by 2020 and lead the way regarding blockchain implementation.

This is an advanced country and I am confident that they will implement Blockchain technology much earlier than in 2020. This is the country of the future, which uses the currency of the future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: