Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solidity Developer In your Service  (Read 380 times)
DrMsEr (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:55:38 PM

Jason Hudne first learned of Ethereum in February 2014 when he was working alongside Vitalik Buterin and the Ethereum team in the Toronto bitcoin industry. During this time, he was able to get involved with the Web 3.0 development and begin building decentralized applications. Jason is an early investor in the Ethereum crowdsale as he was able to see first-hand the potentially game-changing applications that would be built on this platform. As a respected public speaking authority, Jason has helped audiences ranging from small teams to large university classrooms understand the implications of programmable money. His work has been referenced by bluechip companies in the IT sector such as Microsoft, IBM, and Monero for their business applications. In all of these positions, the common denominator has been serving as someone who is able to explain in simple terms, the most cutting-edge developments in internet-enabling socio-economic collaboration.

Portfolio: http://www.ethereumdeveloper.pro/

Services

1. CUSTOM ICO CROWDSALE SCRIPT
Generally a robust custom crowdsale script will cost you around 3500$ , I can design a unique for you just for 1 BTC.

2. CUSTOM SMART CONTRACT
I offer solidity based custom Smart contract which will cost 1.5 BTC for overall development.

3. DESKTOP/ANDROID WALLET
Windows wallet , Mac OS wallet compilation and metallic designed Android wallet will cost 1 BTC.

4. MINING CONTRACT
Mining contracts and running a node for 1 months on my private server.

5. RETINA READY
Retina ready projects that are unique to etherem will cost around 3 BTC as a overall development..

6. FAST SUPPORT
Once taken a contract i will provide support for 1 full month from the time of development of the project till the end of deployment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrMsEr (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:11:00 AM

Bump!
ICOPLATE

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

Hello Jason. We are interested in your experience. We want to invite you to become a technical Director (CTO) in our project http://crowdsale.icoplate.com . How can we discuss the proposal?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:09:34 PM

Hello Jason. We are interested in your experience. We want to invite you to become a technical Director (CTO) in our project http://crowdsale.icoplate.com . How can we discuss the proposal?
I'm not sure if you're trolling or just being a spammer but the account mentioned in the above post is sold to another person already.They were an alt of a famous scammer as pointed out by one of the reputed members of the forum.I request you to not initiate any deals with them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: