Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interior design (remote)  (Read 236 times)
sonawer (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:05:46 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 05:19:47 PM by sonawer

I can do interior project for you for your BTC or other altcoins) Residential interiors, offices, country houses and restaurants or something else. ) You can see my portfolio at
http://be.net/idea_servise For restaurants i have other link. Please contact me and i will send it for you directly. You will have a room planings with furniture, realistic 3d renderings, as well as construction drawings, including electrical layout, the tiles on the sweeps and others you needed. Thanks )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

It's amazing what people can do nowadays. The world has really shifted to online work everywhere even interior design is now possible online it seems from what you are offering. People are really getting creative in ways to do things.

Problem here is that I don't think there is great demand for this kind of work here, probably you can offer it elsewhere, but how knows, maybe someone is really looking for this kind of service.

Anyway, great to see new service offers in the forum for bitcoins, good luck OP.
sonawer (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:18:12 PM

Thanks ) I have a lot of clients here, in Kyiv. But it intersting to try do some projects worldwide for bitcoins) where you think is more demanded for this kind it will be with btc? I m reg here to follow the polybius bank and find servises marketplace here =)

It's amazing what people can do nowadays. The world has really shifted to online work everywhere even interior design is now possible online it seems from what you are offering. People are really getting creative in ways to do things.

Problem here is that I don't think there is great demand for this kind of work here, probably you can offer it elsewhere, but how knows, maybe someone is really looking for this kind of service.

Anyway, great to see new service offers in the forum for bitcoins, good luck OP.
sonawer (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:58:27 AM

Maybe someone has questions about the process of interaction? I am ready to respond in public. I can make initial consultations on pricing and timing) Well, or any other issues regarding the planning and design  Wink
ScarlettDenev

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

Sorry for bumping a thread, but I'm just curious.  Huh I want to decorate my bedroom and I need to choose a bedding.
Are these purple comforter (check here) sets are fashionable right now?
And which of them is the best? I guess you know better, you're designer Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: