Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ticket #181654 Poloniex.com [SCAM on MARGIN][UNRESOLVED]. Proofs inside.  (Read 2079 times)
jamesweb6

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:54:44 AM

its not only a matter of leaving coin  on the exchange , i sent btc to to a trade to switch to ether but they stole my bitcoin that i just transfered to buy ether  saturday morning, no news, lost thousands, 1.83 btc and a little more they stole from me , tell everyone you know not to put their money their ; at any moment THEY can steal from your account, me we see their bitcoin address  where they took my money and probably of a lot of other peoples in the hour right after transaction was finally complete in their system, at leasst if they are not a scam, they should put a rush on the ticket of those who have stolen money and compensating everyone for their lossess ;like me i have other transactions at same time prooving i sold everything to jump in ether, its not an allusion as i miss somethng, its those guys who in fact they stole it, at that point bitcoin was worth 2800 usd and i was moving evrything in ether at 280, but bammmm poloniex is there , i dont work , i dont sleep, it stress me a lot, those guys are total ...    with the millions they do , why dont they cover this, why every exchange , major site, have good and fast support and poloniex, you can send support ticket but its like you were blowing in the wind,they dont fucn care and with this i wouldnt be surprise to see them disappear with those funds (cause they stole 67 btc at same time than me and i see the messages heres a lot of money disappearing , so instead of using poloniex you should buy lottery ticket, at least your sure to get fucked, poloniex , one day they will pull the plug,if its not whats happening right now, and a lot of people will cry , anyway , share this to everyone , money is hard to win not to be stolen by another scam company , and as i see here , lots of people lost their coin for now, and its not only the matter of loosing coin but the profit also, were all into crypto for profit

DONT USE POLONIEX              POLONIEX =  STEAL YOUR BITCOIN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, EVEN IF YOU ARE JUST TRANSITING

BE CAREFULL GUYS 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:18:51 AM

so it is not safe to hold big balances on polo...

LOL...

It's never been "safe" to hold big balances at any exchange...

But people never learn so meh.
PatrickMacH

Activity: 442
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:38:40 AM

I have an open ticket about an email related case with no response from Poloniex since about 27 days.

Fortunately no big deal for me, yet - but I am just wondering:

How long are you waiting for a response from Poloniex support?

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] following the spirit of the age,
you have to follow the edge of technology
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:26:58 AM

Think it's about time I withdrew the last coins I have on there. Nothing much, just some VIA. I have never been stupid enough to leave BTC on any site - do your trades and get your coins the fuck out.

Too many complaints lately about Poloniex, I also suggest users start withdrawing any money you cannot afford to lose, ASAP.

Move to another exchange.

Does Poloniex have an official Bitcointalk account here? Please link if so, time they had a warning tag placed on them.

i had been using the poloniex for some of the time, and i used them for trading into some of the altcoins i like. luckily i had withdrawn them a few months ago for random reason, now never thought of poloniex being late on this.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:19:56 PM

6 day old ticket sais processing but that will take another 7 days at least.
Meanwhile the incorrectly displayed BTC in my margin account I could transfer to exchange and withdraw without much problems went through right away.
I'm considering trying to withdraw the Ghost coins as a test and see if that works If that works I'm never using poloniex again.(after and If I get all my coins out offcourse Wink

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
monodose (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:50:57 PM

Today I celebrate first month of my ticket without any answer.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/e529197200e132ab768caafac6251db9
I lost 1.5 btc from my balance and more than 1 btc as profit on margin.
Seems poloniex.com is not going to do something for resolving such kind of problems.

monodose (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:05:59 AM

Every month I create one new ticket: https://gyazo.com/4524d86669db25986e4c268fb5b239f6
But there no any answer from poloniex from 27th May

Recently they changed terms and now they are not responsible for any money on their wallets. Nowadays only retarded people can trade there.

I am ready to join in class action lawsuit against poloniex.com
Anybody wanna lead it?
Faidid

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:58:38 PM

Wow I just registered yesterday, good thing i read the forum first before depositing. Anything that takes more than 12 hrs to reply is just a bad sign.
likidis

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:50:20 AM

5 days ago i try to open long position in the margin trading. I closed my buy order, but i still have open loan! I can't move my funds to exchange, i can't make any position in margin exchange.... After 2 days loan wasn't closed, it renew itself! And i click to "off" in auto-renew. After another 3 days, today loan renew itself one more time (auto-renew was off!!!!). Support of course don't give a f***** Sad
monodose (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:01:20 PM

WOW! They just appointed agent for an answer.
https://gyazo.com/a9e24f20d454aab950a311241f8ba0df

But still no answer. Since may 2017. They changed the status of the ticket on "Awaiting your Reply".
https://gyazo.com/a4637f31845a381a0c5b6d4e794e7a49

What is going on there in a polo office?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

You should absolutely file an SEC complaint:  https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/questionaire.xhtml

It takes about five minutes and the more complaints... the more likely they will get their act together.

(Everyone should do this... not just the OP)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: