Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto developments - what did you not see coming?  (Read 470 times)
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:14:39 PM

what things have happened since you've been in cryptocurrencies that you really didn't expect to see happen either at all or so soon?

for me the main ones are the japanese making it fully legalised and the never ending alt explosions.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:26:30 PM

things i didnt see coming is the majority of people thinking corporate take over of the devs, as being good..
seems it only takes half a decade to take over something that had morals and ethics

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:48:57 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 08:59:58 PM by European Central Bank

boy, that was a big surprise coming from you.

can i have another one that doesn't involve that?

i know it's important but other things are happening.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:54:21 PM

things i didnt see coming is the majority of people thinking corporate take over of the devs, as being good..
seems it only takes half a decade to take over something that had morals and ethics

Yeah, but the flipside is true. We arent doing enough to get people to use bitcoin. Because of that it is a hell of a lot easier to take over. The price needs to be a lot higher and we need to have more regular peoppe making mining pools and running nodes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: