Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:29:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap and Best Cloud VPS, Gaming Server and Webhosting Starting from 1 USD  (Read 234 times)
culthost.com (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:34:46 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 11:47:05 PM by culthost.com

We provide Servers for Gaming(which means you can use our servers to run a gambling site)/any purpose at a very cheap price.  

VPS price starting from 1 USD a month as a special promotion. Please see the links below for more details:

http://www.culthost.com/openvz-vps-2/

http://www.culthost.com/kvm-vps/

Try our cloud web hosting absolutely free for 30 days.  Credit Cards are not required to try this offer.  Just select the hosting plan and proceed with billing. You will not be asked for any payment details. Please see the link below for more details:

http://www.culthost.com/shared-hosting/uk-hosting/

Have data centers in US, UK, Australia, Finland and Eastern Europe. Visit our website to know more details...

www.culthost.com
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:45:28 PM

When checking out it says the billing cycle is for one month but it has the price of $3, which is for 3 months. If I proceed, how long would my VPS last for? Do I need to pay for the first 3 months outright, since it says that the promotional price is only valid for the first 3 months?

Also, are there by any chance any promotions for the higher tier VPSs?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
culthost.com (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:34:17 PM

When checking out it says the billing cycle is for one month but it has the price of $3, which is for 3 months. If I proceed, how long would my VPS last for? Do I need to pay for the first 3 months outright, since it says that the promotional price is only valid for the first 3 months?

Also, are there by any chance any promotions for the higher tier VPSs?

Yeah you have to pay 3 USD for 3 months. After 3 months, the prices will be more as per the plan you choose.  You will be shown how much you have to pay after 3 months while you sign up.  But still the prices are highly competitive compared to other providers.

We have promotions for KVM VPS as well.  Please check the website to know more..
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:43:13 PM

You stated you have a VPS for gaming. Does that mean it has a dedicated videocard on it? I would like to try it out first before I buy a subscription for it. Can you give me a vouch copy so I can try out that gaming server you are talking about?

As an after though, did you mean game server hosting or playing games on the VPS itself? Similar to liquidsky?
culthost.com (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:45:04 PM

You stated you have a VPS for gaming. Does that mean it has a dedicated videocard on it? I would like to try it out first before I buy a subscription for it. Can you give me a vouch copy so I can try out that gaming server you are talking about?

As an after though, did you mean game server hosting or playing games on the VPS itself? Similar to liquidsky?

Sorry i should have been more clear.  What i meant was, you can use this VPS or Dedicated server to run a gaming site like dice or roulette. Ill edit the original post shortly.  If you are interested to try the VPS, you can sign up for just 1 USD a month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: