Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Storage Beta! [NRO] Neuro — cryptocurrency for neural networks! PoW&PoS  (Read 38432 times)
TheKingofBubble

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

Accumulating here. I see the coin being bought up slowly.

🔴⭕🔴 PepperMint Shiba ⭕🔴⭕    4% Reflections | Start Staking Here.  🚀🚀🚀
TheKingofBubble

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:07:53 AM

Marketcap will definitely rise on this one.

🔴⭕🔴 PepperMint Shiba ⭕🔴⭕    4% Reflections | Start Staking Here.  🚀🚀🚀
alexwithlonghair

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

after i read the description of this coin carefully, now it is Proof-of-Stake + Proof-of-Work mining, and you will add Proof-of-Storage in the future, it looks weird, i think its the first coin with pow+pos+storage, hope you can successful.
anther question, if the storage is free, who will pay for it? thanks.

Their website is just a single pager with accumulation of lot of hit acronyms mixed together to make it sound like a rocket science project. There's no roadmap, no whitepaper to define their vision or reason for this coin. What is "Proof-of-Storage" ?? nobody knows. Sorting/indexing data? nothing new.

Yes, you are right, I learn all the information dev published in ANN thread. I think devs maybe try to develop a unique coin. Of course, this may just be the beginning, a lot of documents are not prepare, why donit we  imitate the team a little more time, maybe you will be surprise over a period of time?

They've abandoned all their social media since August.  Dead coin.  Sorry if anyone lost money.
jacks777

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

after i read the description of this coin carefully, now it is Proof-of-Stake + Proof-of-Work mining, and you will add Proof-of-Storage in the future, it looks weird, i think its the first coin with pow+pos+storage, hope you can successful.
anther question, if the storage is free, who will pay for it? thanks.

Their website is just a single pager with accumulation of lot of hit acronyms mixed together to make it sound like a rocket science project. There's no roadmap, no whitepaper to define their vision or reason for this coin. What is "Proof-of-Storage" ?? nobody knows. Sorting/indexing data? nothing new.

deadcoin - last time someone pumped it all up, and dumped it all  Roll Eyes
jacks777

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Becarefull, scam. Can't believe this coin is being pumped. It happened before.. just becareful because no update nothing, fake website.. i dont trust it.
fratrad

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Becarefull, scam. Can't believe this coin is being pumped. It happened before.. just becareful because no update nothing, fake website.. i dont trust it.

What are you talking about? Website is online and everything is working!

https://neurocoin.org/
Wilson Morris

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

Why "Neuro"? New bright word? What is the different among another coin-projects?
alexF2007

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

But we cannon connect to to Dev!
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:02:20 AM

I've got in for a few hours, and then got out as fast as I can.
This project is dead. I am increasingly convinced that this is a scam coin.

I guess the drip of many of the altcoins is due to speculators rushing to buy up NEO above its actual worth now, seeing that it had shot up.
Personally, I didn't invest in NEO at all, as the DEV team (there were some previous news about it) that made it seemed dodgy.

I think in terms of the Chinese market, TRON is definitely the ONE to go for. IMO.
So, if you guys wants to bet on a low market cap-coin with high potential growth, TRON might be something to consider? Especially since it has now hit rock bottom in price --> Opportune time to enter.
I've redirected the funds that I have initially invested into NRO into TRON. Smiley

But as always, do your own in-depth proper research before investing a large amount of money into any coins.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:43:51 AM

This project's dev is very thoughtful, and the neural network has appeared several times in some projects at this stage, and the project should need better marketing.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

This project's dev is very thoughtful, and the neural network has appeared several times in some projects at this stage, and the project should need better marketing.

Examples? Link?

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
alexF2007

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:58:31 AM

Is this coin going anywhere? Is it worth holding? I have some in my coinimi wallet should I hodl???

PS: I noticed neuro is only on coinexchange.io, is there a plan to go on a few more exchanges???
I like this coin but I do not trust it to grow because Dev no active! Grin
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

Well seems like its kinda dead but still can be pumped hard, why not?
suspiciously square

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

But we cannon connect to to Dev!

He hasn't posted here in five months, or even logged in here in over a month.
ilyasaliabbas

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

i think the characteristic of NRO shows that there is no need of any community this will slowly and steady goes up up and up. fear is the element involve in each crypto pair,,so according to my analysis seems this coin can goes to 1$ easily in end of 2018,,,and and and if this coin added on some other exchanges than 50$ is not so high for NRO............. 
alexF2007

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

i think the characteristic of NRO shows that there is no need of any community this will slowly and steady goes up up and up. fear is the element involve in each crypto pair,,so according to my analysis seems this coin can goes to 1$ easily in end of 2018,,,and and and if this coin added on some other exchanges than 50$ is not so high for NRO............. 
It will go dowm becase no Team, no roadmap, no communities.... I think so.
ilyasaliabbas

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:11:45 AM

I have observed that team of NRO is very genius! the question is how? the circulating supply of NRO slowly increasing which means they worked hard with a plan. i myself withdraw all amount from other crypto and invested in Neuro and i wait till it reach above 10$=1neuro it is not hard for neurocoin in March, 2018 the price may touches 0.2 easily Smiley
North wind

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

We need a new pool. Lpool does not work.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

Why don't you guys get more exchanges and someone take over this coin maybe a community takeover?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GOODCASH

Activity: 117

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

Yes Agree with you, but this coin has a future, I will do price prediction later when an year has passed

Why don't you guys get more exchanges and someone take over this coin maybe a community takeover?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: