Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Changer.com safe to trade with?  (Read 251 times)
Tejeshwar (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:19:46 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 12:58:36 AM by Tejeshwar

I am experiencing huge difficulties with changer.com
Any advice would be welcome.
I was trying to change Litecoins to Bytecoins. Biggest mistake. This happened during the cryptocurrency mini crash we just had this may.

My order is on it's  FIFTH DAY and still processing. I got one email back telling me that there was big issues with BCN   and have to restart the wallet and re-sync from scratch. Since then nothing. I have emailed and sent many messages in the chat. But no reply. We can see on their chat when is the last time they logged in. After no one being online at changer.com support for over 24hours, I came back later today to see that they had just logged off 5mn ago.  Undecided
They didn't bother replying to either my emails nor  my chat messages.

I have asked them numerous times to refund to my origin Litecoin address. But it's just silence while I watch the price of BCN and LTC go down and my investment melt away. This is costing me hundreds of euros in losses.

Any advice on how I should deal with changer.com to get a refund to my Origin LTC address would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:41:18 PM

thats bad,, but i see there is an online chat service, you can try to contact them,,
1st do not ask about your problem, until they answer you in chat box,,
just suggestion for you trade only in solid exchange just like poloniex or bittrex
Tejeshwar (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:48:04 PM

When you open the chat and start a new conversation, you can see last time they went online. For example now it says 4 hours ago. I sent them a message 5 hours ago. Sometimes they don't log in for over 24 hours.
The problem is that I don't even reach the stage where I can get hold of someone. And when they do log in (briefly) they don't answer to my messages.
It's really frustrating. I'm at the end of my 5th day waiting. And Bytecoin keeps going down. I'm losing so much of tje little savings i have.
Tejeshwar (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:58:36 PM

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I did eventually get an answer from changer.com
The whole issue took about a week to resolve, but at least Changer.com refunded the money. It seems the issue is on Bytecoin side. Their 3rd party app for windows does not sync well. I waited 3 full days and got only to 33%. I read from other users on the net that they never go past a certain height in a block. But worst of all to me. I sent several emails and Bytecoin NEVER replied. seems other users have the same problem. My advice... Stay away from Bytecoin.

At least thanks to Changer.com fpr doing the refund.

Conclusion: Changer.com is safe to trade with  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: