Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000 BTC required ... for cash or transfer, face to face meeting only  (Read 969 times)
Falcon494 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:20:17 PM

1000 BTC required ... for cash or transfer, face to face meeting only

if good price, i don't mind flying to your place or you can fly to UAE. we will cover ur travel cost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frompublic

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:32:14 PM

so why you want face to face meeting only? so how you could travel with $ 2,205,000?
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:06:35 PM

impossible to find
CLE_Maximus

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:11:57 PM

if good price, i don't mind flying to your place or you can fly to UAE. we will cover ur travel cost.

Would you mind proving your legitimacy that you are in fact, some sort of oil Sheikh? I can give you the means to find 1000 but I haven't it myself.
Falcon494 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:22:10 PM

Would you mind proving your legitimacy that you are in fact, some sort of oil Sheikh? I can give you the means to find 1000 but I haven't it myself.

I am not oil sheik, I am buying on behalf of my company, Funds will be transferred by company account, our company has office in many locations, so we can transfer or even give cash. but it is bit of urgent.

If you are legitimate please do connect us.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:31:09 PM

I am not oil sheik, I am buying on behalf of my company, Funds will be transferred by company account, our company has office in many locations, so we can transfer or even give cash. but it is bit of urgent.

If you are legitimate please do connect us.

What sort of legitimate company would buy bitcoin from individuals rather than buying from reputed exchanges?

frompublic

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:58:02 PM

if you are a company you dont need to meet someone face to face to buy bitcoin.. just prove your company is legal and you will be able to buy bitcoin on coinbase.. travel will cost alot of money and noone will take this risk with this huge amount.
Kand1990

Activity: 444

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:48:02 AM

Come on guys have you ever heard of a legitimate company calling themselves a company and hiding their identity, this is a person who wants to launder their money and claiming to be a company.

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
bolg1

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:55:07 AM

smells bad tho
Falcon494 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:32:21 AM

if you are a company you don't need to meet someone face to face to buy bitcoin.. just prove your company is legal and you will be able to buy bitcoin on coinbase.. travel will cost alot of money and no one will take this risk with this huge amount.
Come on guys have you ever heard of a legitimate company calling themselves a company and hiding their identity, this is a person who wants to launder their money and claiming to be a company.

Coinbase rates are not good, they will rape you.

and for your information in UAE, it is zero tax, so people here even have more than 10 million in cash and carry around in cars.. so it is not illegal in this part of the world. In UAE you can even go with 5 million USD and bank in ATM machine no cares.. so maybe your knowledge of UAE is limited so u think it is laundered, people who been here knows about it.

the point does you have supply if don't waste the time. PM me
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:30:31 AM

If Coinbase, Kraken, other legit exchangers are bad, then please tell us what should be the rate you accept?
If you represent a company which has many offices arround the world we should know the name Smiley

Kand1990

Activity: 444

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:48:34 PM

We are not wasting your time, your the one who is wasting the forum members' time by coming here with you bull and claiming an anonymous company is willing to shell out $5m and it doesn't want to be know, yet it sends a newbie to buy bitcoin for them, what kind of brainless monkeys do you think your dealing with here?

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
CLE_Maximus

Activity: 380

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:22:13 PM

if you are a company you don't need to meet someone face to face to buy bitcoin.. just prove your company is legal and you will be able to buy bitcoin on coinbase.. travel will cost alot of money and no one will take this risk with this huge amount.

and for your information in UAE, it is zero tax, so people here even have more than 10 million in cash and carry around in cars.. so it is not illegal in this part of the world. In UAE you can even go with 5 million USD and bank in ATM machine no cares.. so maybe your knowledge of UAE is limited so u think it is laundered, people who been here knows about it.

This deal will get significantly more traction if you post a picture of your (supposedly huge) stack of cash laying around with a stickynote, with your username/timestamp written on it. Otherwise, move to your next account/scam. Just make sure you post it without geolocation tracking.
Falcon494 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:36:19 PM

If Coinbase, Kraken, other legit exchangers are bad, then please tell us what should be the rate you accept?
If you represent a company which has many offices around the world we should know the name Smiley

open an account with coinbase and choose UAE, they don't offer service, Kraken have maximum 25000 withdrawal per day .. we are using kraken, they are slow. Poloneix maximum withdrawal 25000 per day , bittrex 100 BTC , but we tried not working

other people here are bunch or jackass who have no idea about UAE market and its potential. There is a huge demand for bitcoin in this part of the world..

If you have a supplier like mining company who can sell 1000 BTC or more it better. the ppst clearly says face to face meeting what does it mean you dum ass ... we are meeting the person and talking showing our identity. I hope you need to learn English before taking bullshit in forums. @CLE_Maximus

In simple words.. anyone who have this potential PM me, let's talk further.

BTW to all jackass here i already got supply of 300 BTC. i need only 700 BTC more.

------------
Please remember the core idea of the Bitcoin was decentralization, in 2010 there was not even one exchange... around people were trading anonymously. only now you bunch of capitalist guys using exchange by centralized shit. so don't talk about legality with bitcoin FYI. Bitcoin became famous only after dark net user was using it.
-----------
so next time if anyone asking for large some don't ask too much question like tax man. if you have said Yes and PM, if not NO .. carry on your work... don't talk about legit or picture or KYC norms here... if so you don't understand the real meaning why bitcoin was created for

Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 01:56:13 PM

If you represent a company which has many offices around the world we should know the name Smiley
Please remember the core idea of the Bitcoin was decentralization, in 2010 there was not even one exchange... around people were trading anonymously.

And they still do it on LocalBitcoins, with their built in escrow system and thousands of trusted traders in various locations - that's the normal place for people to transfer with cash.  It's just extremely unusual for us to see a newbie account on the forum asking for a crazy amount of BTC without doing the most basic research about what people tend to do when trading peer-to-peer.

Not to mention that the norm would be to go somewhere like Bitstamp, which would give you a fee of somewhere around 0.1% when you're dealing with that much money and doesn't stop people actually using their Bitcoin in a decentralised way.

It seems very suspicious that someone would join the forum in this way and the first thing they do is ask for money.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:49:50 PM

Yes, you are perfectly right. Same in Singapore. Banking in a million dollars won't even raise eyebrows.

It's the American paranoia syndrome. Most Americans can't manage or handle six or seven figure numbers. They struggle and hyperventilate when you talk about something along the lines of depositing 2 million dollars or even less. It's the only country that still uses money orders and cheques (or checks as they call them). Their cards... it took global pressure for them to relent and finally include EMV-compliant chips on their credit cards. Most still use that archaic magnetic strip.

Ignore the posts accusing you of being a criminal. There is only one explanation for that: either they are American or they are jealous.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:23:38 AM

Have PM'd you.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:28:59 AM

Have PM'd you.
^^I can pretty much guarantee that this guy does not have 1,000 BTC Cheesy
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:34:07 AM

Have PM'd you.
^^I can pretty much guarantee that this guy does not have 1,000 BTC Cheesy

That wasn't what I PM'ed him about - I was trying to pint out that if he had that much cash to splash about (and he's working under the instruction of a UAE company) then he shouldn't be haggling over a couple of percentages - infact I told him to look around this forum for exchanges that trade cash deposits to BitCoins

Didn't you offer a cash to bitcoin in the mail scam a while back quickseller?

16 October 2015 xetsr leaves QuickSeller positive trust: BTC 4.0 "sold him btc for cash in mail. I sent first. smooth deal." but no reference link. Yet, on the 26th January 2016 QuickSeller expresses grave concerns for that kind of transaction: http://archive.is/BCfWy#selection-9677.0-9677.280

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=101763 and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668416.0

indohardware

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:28:33 AM

how about 400 BTC ?? do you interest to take it?
What'sApp Number: +86-171-66-168904
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: