Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Ethereum based Project Bolenum trading platform with Boleno token ICO launch  (Read 4507 times)
manirobson (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:33:16 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 10:36:38 AM by manirobson

A group of very savvy developers have identified a need in the african continent for a flexible cryptocurrency platform for trading and secured payment solutions.  The platform shall have a native etheruem based token that shall serve as the based asset of the project.

There's a very huge potential for this project as it is tapping into an unmet need in the african continent. There's it much talked about ICO  and the project is buzzing all over the crypto world.

This is one ICO that you don't want to miss. The project trading platform shall be available for investors in Egypt , Nigeria , ghana and South Africa. Global investors are also free to register and trade . It shall be possible to make withdrawals in fiat of the above countries. The token shall utilize a proof of work algorithm for mining.

Work has commenced on the Bolenum Exchange. Images of the exchange interface are uploaded on our website www.bolenum.com

Further updates will be provide as work progresses

thank you all

The potential is immense. Keep tuned to this page.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRedDevil

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

<DM to add>

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:01:10 PM

Is this dead?

<DM to add>
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:08:42 PM

Reserve Indonesian translation dev
thank you

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:09:10 PM

it feels dead, yet bounty hunters are here.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:15:31 PM

hmmm, seems they hope get giveaway in here and received the payments,

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:15:59 PM

OP is on vacation that is why no update has been made from a long time. Stay tuned they will comeback next year with more interesting plan now they are fixing the issue it looking like this.
manirobson (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:48:12 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 10:07:17 PM by mprep

Hello everyone. Pardon me I have been swarmed with so much to do that I have not been here in a while. Please visit Bolenum.com to learn more about this project. ICO opens on July 15th. The whitepaper is on the website. Also, please check the  FAQ and Press section to see the announcement by themerkle and cointurk and cointelegraph.

We are committed to making Bolenum Project the first big success story out of Africa in the the crypto world. Our next project is the Boleno Black Card which will ease the constrain of capital controls which is currently the name of penetration and adoption of cryptos in the african continent.

You can register on Bolenum.com website for the upcoming ICO and periodic newsletter.Please feel free to join the Bolenum Project chat forum at chat: https://gitte[Suspicious link removed]/Bolenum/Lobby

Remember, every positive idea that shapes the world require believers. Abraham Lincoln once said: "Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks region hitherto unexplored". We all can shape the future of African blockchain adoption together! The unexplored region.

Finally, let me leave you you with this great quote from RFK: "There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?

Why not Africa? In embarking on our project, we are asking why not Africa! Many people talk about the potentials of African business but few take steps to explore it. We believe. We do!
Thanks.

Please email us : contact@bolenum.com

Twitter: @BolenumPlatform

Thanks

Join presale today and get your 30% discount.Bolenum project is an inspiration to support african & Asian business!Bolenum.com.
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:27:22 AM

who exactly is the team behind this?

and why should you use an Ethereum token when you can just use Ethereum directly?

Your white paper is also seriously devoid of any substance
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:37:05 AM

this is dead. the team don't exist and they are not even updating anything here. no website to show nor escrow, these are just signs of poorly planned scam. there are just several same projects like this one, investors should just stick to the existing projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
manirobson (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:52:29 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 10:07:00 PM by mprep

Dear all,

This is not dead. And won't be. We have been on this for 6 months!

My name is Mani Robson. Check me out on LinkedIn. It's not right to jump to this kind of conclusions.

We are real people behind the project. We have kept the whitepaper very simple for most of our audience. Besides, there is a real threat our execution ideas can be cloned.

On a final note, our fundraising is just one of the approach to financing the project.

The project will be implemented to a logical conclusion.

For further information, reach me at mani@bolenum.com

Thank you.

Dear all,

Much as we encourage criticism, please keep it constructive. A post on this page says why don't we stick to existing projects and use existing Ether currency.

Let me highlight our project here. None of the exchanges currently operating provides localized services for Africans. Access and adoption level is very low if not negligible. Bolenum project seeks to tackle this issue. The Boleno token will serve as withdrawal to fiat instruments and also provide token card services for payments of utility services.

It's often said that it's when you live in a house that you understand the configuration challenges of moving around in that house. We have presence in africa, so we understand the issues. That's what gave birth to the Bolenum project: to provide customized solution to access and adoption issues as we have experienced it!

So it's good to understand the facts first before anyone jumps to conclusions.

Thanks you.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:13:25 PM

A group of very savvy developers have identified a need in the african continent for a flexible cryptocurrency platform for trading and secured payment solutions.  The platform shall have a native etheruem based token that shall serve as the based asset of the project.

There's a very huge potential for this project as it is tapping into an unmet need in the african continent. There's it much talked about ICO  and the project is buzzing all over the crypto world.

This is one ICO that you don't want to miss. The project trading platform shall be available for investors in Egypt , Nigeria , ghana and South Africa. Global investors are also free to register and trade . It shall be possible to make withdrawals in fiat of the above countries. The token shall utilize a proof of work algorithm for mining.

The potential is immense. Keep tuned to this page.

Lol!

Nigerian scammers operating in a house with Internet wi-fi access
manirobson (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:18:58 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 10:06:45 PM by mprep

We have provided more more information above. Please just ask. Whatever it is we would respond.

If our response is late, it's because we are working on the project on many fronts.

But we will surely respond. We are transparent on what we do. If you check our contract address page on Etherscan  you will see what we have raised for the project.

Thank you.

Much as I would like to ignore the picture above, I would like to say something clearly here:

the biggest scam in financial history was perpetuated by a seemingly honorable westerner, a man called Bernie Madoff.

The biggest scam in energy history was perpetuated by an American company called Enron

The biggest bankruptcy scam in history was  perpetuated by an American dot.com company

It's very convenient to forget this facts and try to blacklist another nation and  its people

It's not right to do that. It's needless distraction.

We won't be distracted.

Thanks.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:29:25 PM

The Bolenum platform

Bolenum is a cryptocurrency and financial services provider targeting the African continent for a start and then expanding globally. Our platform provides secured and simple means of sending, receiving and exchanging money of all forms. It shall currently provide services in Egypt, Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa.

The Boleno token

Boleno (BLN) is the native token which is the base asset of Bolenum. The project seeks to create an end to end remittance service powered by the Ethereum blockchain.

The Bolenum ICO will open on the 15th of July 2017, at 8.00 GMT. It will last for one month and will conclude on the 14th of August 2017. Participation instructions will be posted on that date on the ICO page.

Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:45:31 PM

Much as I would like to ignore the picture above, I would like to say something clearly here:

the biggest scam in financial history was perpetuated by a seemingly honorable westerner, a man called Bernie Madoff.

The biggest scam in energy history was perpetuated by an American company called Enron

The biggest bankruptcy scam in history was  perpetuated by an American dot.com company

It's very convenient to forget this facts and try to blacklist another nation and  its people

We won't be distracted.

Thanks.

Right buddy. Give me your social media profiles.

I am not an American btw.

Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:46:39 PM

The biggest bankruptcy scam in history was  perpetuated by an American dot.com company

It's very convenient to forget this facts and try to blacklist another nation and  its people

We won't be distracted.

Thanks.

The Bolenum platform

Bolenum is a cryptocurrency and financial services provider targeting the African continent for a start and then expanding globally. Our platform provides secured and simple means of sending, receiving and exchanging money of all forms. It shall currently provide services in Egypt, Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa.

The Boleno token

Boleno (BLN) is the native token which is the base asset of Bolenum. The project seeks to create an end to end remittance service powered by the Ethereum blockchain.

The Bolenum ICO will open on the 15th of July 2017, at 8.00 GMT. It will last for one month and will conclude on the 14th of August 2017. Participation instructions will be posted on that date on the ICO page.

How many accounts do you have buddy? What skills do you own? Give me your social media profiles.
manirobson (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:50:16 PM

I have stated it here before:

I am on Facebook, tweeter and Linkedin.

My name is Mani Robson. We are real people

Our lead developer is Nour Haridy. He has profiles on the same social media as above.

Thanks.

Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:51:46 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 02:27:11 PM by Bfljosh

I have stated it here before:

I am on Facebook, tweeter and Linkedin.

My name is Mani Robson. We are real people

Our lead developer is Nour Haridy. He has profiles on the same social media as above.

Thanks.

Link them. Now! Are you on Tweeter? wow!
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:52:57 PM

What did you do last 6 months about this "project"?
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:03:07 PM

This is a very subjective question and it has no value to the theme.

There's a naked picture of you up here.

What were you doing 6 hours before you put up that picture?

This is the kind of distraction that we don't need.

You are going on a negative unproductive tangent. This is the kind of post that we will ignore.

Take care.

Awwww. You have no social media profile for me? You can not give me info about what you did about your "project" last 6 months. (you stated this in 1 of your posts on the 1st page) and then you start attacking me about a naked picture?

Aw man.  Cheesy Cheesy

Can I have a social media profile from Nour Haridy then? I mean he is the brain right. He is the one with cash and an office right? And a pc computer!

What are the skills you have? Can you program? Are you a marketeer? Enlighten me.
manirobson (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:06:35 PM

You are hereby ignored.

I will not dignify you with another response.

There's a steorotype tangent that's very obvious in your post.

Take care.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: