Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Ethereum based Project Bolenum trading platform with Boleno token ICO launch  (Read 4507 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:08:36 PM

You are hereby ignored.

I will not dignify you with another response.

There's a steorotype tangent that's very obvious in your post.

Take care.

Answer my questions oh great developer of an amazing opportunity.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

Btw when I look in your posting history I see you spamming your fake ICO bullshit everywhere. Even in different coin topics.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:17:55 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 02:30:46 PM by Bfljosh

A group of very savvy developers have identified a need in the african continent for a flexible cryptocurrency platform for trading and secured payment solutions.  The platform shall have a native etheruem based token that shall serve as the based asset of the project.

There's a very huge potential for this project as it is tapping into an unmet need in the african continent. There's it much talked about ICO  and the project is buzzing all over the crypto world.

This is one ICO that you don't want to miss. The project trading platform shall be available for investors in Egypt , Nigeria , ghana and South Africa. Global investors are also free to register and trade . It shall be possible to make withdrawals in fiat of the above countries. The token shall utilize a proof of work algorithm for mining.

The potential is immense. Keep tuned to this page.

Show something to backup your claims you crazy man.

Show 1 article where I can see this ridiculous claim. The project is buzzing all over the crypto world. I am laughing my ass off. Thanks for this entertainment man.

Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:37:24 PM

Do you think this will work in Africa because you think everybody is retarded there? You are a disgrace to your own people do you know that? How can you betray poor people in your homelands?

Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:03:27 PM

Internet time is over. The internet cafe is going to close. Now go back to your mud-house and get drunk and forget this forum. Maybe you should try "the you won the lottery scam" again. Good luck friend!
manirobson (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:30:41 AM

Bolenum Project Announces Presale and ICO: Boleno Tokens to be Traded on CryptoDao 15th August!

Bolenum, the African focused Ethereum project has today announced the commencement of its presale which began on the 22nd of June with their full ICO beginning on the 15th of July. The Boleno tokens will be listed and traded on CryptoDao exchange on the 15th of August 2017.

BOLENUM AIMS TO IMPROVE CRYPTOCURRENCY ADOPTION IN AFRICA

The project aims to ensure financial inclusion by offering secured payment solutions, a trading exchange and also a secured wallet. Their team has identified that lack of education about cryptocurrencies is hindering adoption on the African continent.

The Bolenum team is offering a total of 5,000,000 Boleno tokens to investors for the purpose of raising funds for its project.
The project’s token, BLN, aims to serve as a secure payment method, and also be able to protect wealth. Tokens are Ether based to benefit from the speed and security that the network offers.
The new trading exchange will not only withdraw the value of their tokens into local currencies but could give better access to the cryptosphere as a whole. If someone buys BLN with a local currency, they will be able to trade those BLNs on a different exchange for any other digital asset they were interested in.

The project also serves as a gateway to help those who’ve been previously denied access to fiat trading platforms. Funds raised from the ICO will be used for the development of the project as well as education and promotion of the platform.

More information is provided at the project website, http://www.bolenum.com

The project team can be contacted at contact@bolenum.com.

Twitter handle:@BolenumPlatfom.

White paper: http://bolenum.com/whitepaper.pdf

Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:53:05 AM

put your linkedin profiles and other social media accounts.

better still, organise a live hangout on google so we can verify that you are who you say you are.

it's not that hard to do...

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:59:08 AM

We experience this love death and replacement over and over again throughout our lives even if we are too busy living to notice it.

manirobson (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:42:22 AM

Bolenum Project Announces Presale and ICO: Boleno Tokens to be Traded on CryptoDao 15th August!

Bolenum, the African focused Ethereum project has today announced the commencement of its presale which began on the 22nd of June with their full ICO beginning on the 15th of July. The Boleno tokens will be listed and traded on CryptoDao exchange on the 15th of August 2017.

The project aims to ensure financial inclusion by offering secured payment solutions, a trading exchange and also a secured wallet. Their team has identified that lack of education about cryptocurrencies is hindering adoption on the African continent.

The Bolenum team is offering a total of 5,000,000 Boleno tokens to investors for the purpose of raising funds for its project.
The project’s token, BLN, aims to serve as a secure payment method, and also be able to protect wealth. Tokens are Ether based to benefit from the speed and security that the network offers.
The new trading exchange will not only withdraw the value of their tokens into local currencies but could give better access to the cryptosphere as a whole. If someone buys BLN with a local currency, they will be able to trade those BLNs on a different exchange for any other digital asset they were interested in.

The project also serves as a gateway to help those who’ve been previously denied access to fiat trading platforms. Funds raised from the ICO will be used for the development of the project as well as education and promotion of the platform.

White paper: http://bolenum.com/whitepaper

Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:21:58 AM

White paper: http://bolenum.com/whitepaper

So you are not going to give any info you dirty scammer?
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

Hello everyone. Pardon me I have been swarmed with so much to do that I have not been here in a while. Please visit Bolenum.com to learn more about this project. ICO opens on July 15th. The whitepaper is on the website. Also, please check the  FAQ and Press section to see the announcement by themerkle and cointurk and cointelegraph.

We are committed to making Bolenum Project the first big success story out of Africa in the the crypto world. Our next project is the Boleno Black Card which will ease the constrain of capital controls which is currently the name of penetration and adoption of cryptos in the african continent.

You can register on Bolenum.com website for the upcoming ICO and periodic newsletter.Please feel free to join the Bolenum Project chat forum at chat: https://gitte[Suspicious link removed]/Bolenum/Lobby

Remember, every positive idea that shapes the world require believers. Abraham Lincoln once said: "Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks region hitherto unexplored". We all can shape the future of African blockchain adoption together! The unexplored region.

Finally, let me leave you you with this great quote from RFK: "There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?

Why not Africa? In embarking on our project, we are asking why not Africa! Many people talk about the potentials of African business but few take steps to explore it. We believe. We do!
Thanks.

Please email us : contact@bolenum.com

Twitter: @BolenumPlatform

Thanks

Join presale today and get your 30% discount.Bolenum project is an inspiration to support african & Asian business!Bolenum.com.

With what were you swarmed? You forget to communicate about your scam project? Lol!
PNovak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 09:08:29 AM

Hello! Tell me please, will there be a campaign in this ICO bounty?

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

You are very lazy to browse this thread this is almost dead no update from dev and you are looking for bounty campaign into this project. Even no information provided about the team so better stay away from this kind of project.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:23:17 PM

You are very lazy to browse this thread this is almost dead no update from dev and you are looking for bounty campaign into this project. Even no information provided about the team so better stay away from this kind of project.

Yeah. But they are active on promotion on other news site and pre sale is now live to their website. I think they are not active on the forum but active on there press release. Check their site for yourself.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 03:40:01 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 08:05:45 PM by Islapdonkey

As much as i would love to pay @Bfljosh attention, his post presents a form of ignorance/ blatant racist misconception that nothing good comes out of Africa. Which is sad, when you compare the level of Europe's scam on the continent to this supposedly African scammers.
 Before anyone starts yelling that Africans should help themselves, just note that the European colonizers intentionally divided the continent as such that there will always be internal conflict, thus keeping countries dependent on their European masters which facilitate their long/permanent con.
 Anyway, i apologize for getting carried away, i know this has nothing to do with the ico, but it always pisses me off when i see ignorant Europeans pissing on that continent. I can't confirm the legitimacy of this ico, but we can state our opinion without using insulting pics/post

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
manirobson (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:05:28 AM

Hello All,

This is a member of the Bolenum Project team. We are happy to inform everyone that our project is waxing  stronger each passing day.There are many detractors who, because of their biased towards anything African, have chosen to say many unhealthy things about our project. Kindly note that we are not to be intimidated.

We have presence in almost all online news channels. Just google Bolenum! We have had discussions with at least one  VC investor with regards to future investing in the  Bolenum Project. The thing is, certain people cannot come to terms with the growth of the project and its mission. It's easy to stigmatise and demonise anything African than to rejoice with any laudable programs coming out of the continent. It's stereotypical! For us we believe that sometimes the truest measure of success is your ability to handle adversity. Out of adversity emerges the strongest souls!

We finished our Presale successfully. Our ICO is currently running and will end on 14/08/2017. Trading of the Boleno BLN token will commence the next day on Coinexchange.io and CryptoDAO.com. We are currently in discussions with Bittex, Cryotopia, Gatecoin,Livecoin and a number of other exchanges for further listing.

As a small team, we utilise our resources in the most effective way. Our twitter page @BolenumPlatform is tweeting regularly. A very respected crypto news channel, themerkle has written about the core team members of the project. Please see article: "Mission of the Bolenum Project" in the press section of www.bolenum.com

In summarising, the project will not spend precious resources fighting people who are bent on distraction. We will focus on positive education, outreach and one on one meeting with people who genuinely care to know about Bolenum. A member of the team recently had a meeting with a representative of Omidyar Network in Lagos, Nigeria regarding possible investment in the project. For the avoidance of doubt, the Bolenum Project is here to stay. It will thrive. It will accomplish all its stated goals:

1. Develop a secure payment platform for remittances based on its Bolenum Crypto Exchange
2. Develop secure wallet services
3. Develop utility payment token cards and cross border payment cards
4. Develop the Bolenum open source blockchain in future

We have identified a clear need in Africa. We will work to meet those needs. Everyone realises the potential for crypto projects in Africa. For those who care to join our mission, please email us at contact@bolenum.com

Thank you.
manirobson (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

Dear all,

The Bolenum Project ICO has ended. Boleno BLN token is currently trading on www.coinexchange.io

You can register and trade your BLN tokens now!

Thank you

zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:30:31 PM

We have had discussions with at least one  VC investor with regards to future investing in the  Bolenum Project.

I appreciate your honesty, but we need more than a chance, a possibility, a probably to invest in such projects.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:06:08 AM

Dev, many questions from Bfljosh are totally legit for any investor. Why don't you just answer them ?
I guess the reason of your silence is pretty simple... You just do not have the answers...

So, this is not good as this is making the project look pretty "scammy"

Just answer the questions and prove Bfljosh wrong.

PS: Using the African excuse to make money... Jesus man, pretty dirty...
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:18:57 AM

Dev ? Still here ? Have you already dumped all your coins ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: