Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: That day when Bitcoin hits $50,000.-  (Read 6732 times)
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

That price is not a joke. If i have 2btc and  when that time comes im already a millionaire in my country. But the problem is when it will happen? Were now at 2200$ and reaching that 50000$ will need 20-30 years.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evilgrin

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:15:25 PM

We also don't know what inflation will be at that point.
celested

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:16:58 PM

That day when bitcoin hits 50,000, and this topic wil be replied and honored by the new folks whom are new to Bitcoin by then, the day when multiple countries have the coin in use in shops and services, the day when you get paid 0.05 BTC a month for a fulltime job, what will you do with your precious coins? when this appears on your screen...

$50,023(+0.12%)
1 BTC

Will you hold them with the knowledge of becoming a millionaire, or a multi-multi millionaire? Or wil you find it enough and trade some or most of your precious, precious coins for money to buy something really big, or use it to start up your own big company?

For me, I will keep them. I might only sell a tiny bit if I would like to make a purchase of something, but for the rest I would keep all the coins knowing that 50,000.- is just the start of a new beginning (just like 2017's 2700 compared to 2014's 200.- already)

I am curious what you will do that day, when this post gets replied and all those people wish they started in the time that we did. The day when you, me and all other Bitcoin buyers basically have won the lottery, what will you do?

It's an illusion, it certainly will never happen, bitcoin grows, and it's under a lot of pressure, governments and developers will not let it free up.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:43:17 PM

Damn. It's better to leave my mark in here.

HELLO GUYS FROM THE FUTURE!

Also, why would you sell your Bitcoins when they are worth $50k if you can use them anywhere? As you said, every shop accepts bitcoin as a method of payment. No more selling "digital currencies" for the "real money" called Dollar. Bitcoin IS the real money. LONG LIVE BITCOIN!

Btw, imagine if in the future each Bitcoin are actually worth $1m each. We will be laughing about such low value you are predicting...
i have watched a video, a marketing video, it says there that the people who are behind the successful social media now and one of the most popular and richest man in the world has already into bitcoin, they have already known bitcoin and they have already put their money in bitcoins and have some big investment on it because they see bitcoin will be at a very high value more years to come. So if i were you i will save a bit now for the future.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:00:01 PM

Bitcoin has far too many problems to overcome before it can reach anything like that kind of money. Id be surprised if we get any higher than what we are currently sitting at. Between other coins fighting for top spot and the civil war thats been ongoing for years now bitcoin is still no further.

achillez

Activity: 874

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:22:32 AM

Tbh, the more I look into it the more I think something like Ethereum will hit $50k. It's a really interesting algorithm.
saitejcrypto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:46:00 AM

Roll Eyes Grin
that will be the most happiest day in my entire life, as i will become the one of the most richest person on the globe,,,, Cool
steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:09:30 AM

If this happends in 2020+ I say to myself in the future that I bought a house and a car from bitcoins and much more and still holding 1 btc at least.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:10:45 AM

If this happends in 2020+ I say to myself in the future that I bought a house and a car from bitcoins and much more and still holding 1 btc at least.

Yes, I am with the same opinion that 1 BTC is enough for anyone to financially retire in next 10 to 15 years. I believe that we are yet in a beta stage and bitcoin will have many strong milestones to come in next few years. Selling it at $5-$10K would be too early in my opinion. I am also expecting the huge growth in the user base after government's approval and recognition.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:27:23 AM

I also believe that 1 bitcoin will be enough for us to buy a car in the future because it is very possible for bitcoin and soon it will become even higher than that so the only thing that we need is patience and motivation to be able to hold our coins for that long but if you are a true believer then you can actually hold it for 3 years or more.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:35:32 AM

That day when bitcoin hits 50,000, and this topic wil be replied and honored by the new folks whom are new to Bitcoin by then, the day when multiple countries have the coin in use in shops and services, the day when you get paid 0.05 BTC a month for a fulltime job, what will you do with your precious coins? when this appears on your screen...

$50,023(+0.12%)
1 BTC

Will you hold them with the knowledge of becoming a millionaire, or a multi-multi millionaire? Or wil you find it enough and trade some or most of your precious, precious coins for money to buy something really big, or use it to start up your own big company?

For me, I will keep them. I might only sell a tiny bit if I would like to make a purchase of something, but for the rest I would keep all the coins knowing that 50,000.- is just the start of a new beginning (just like 2017's 2700 compared to 2014's 200.- already)

I am curious what you will do that day, when this post gets replied and all those people wish they started in the time that we did. The day when you, me and all other Bitcoin buyers basically have won the lottery, what will you do?

It's too good to be true that bitcoin will reach 50k USD in our lifetime, then I will be a multi millionaire and all the enforcement agencies will run behind me to put me behind bars. I am sure bitcoin price will be much higher than the current one in few years, but I doubt it will ever reach 50k USD because the kind of market cap will require for the same, will overrun few strong country's economy.

I have kept a goal of 10k USD and I guess I will be selling a major portion of my holding then to buy something really expensive like a supercar or a real estate property.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:36:48 AM

I am not having that patience to wait until 50 k $ if it takes too many years i am predicting for next 3 years if it goes up from current market i will sell by any chance it reaches 50 k in 3 years?? i do not think so  . Money need for living not for keeping for future and predicting till the time i don't have any commitment i will keep bitcoin once i need real money or goods in exchange of bitcoin i will do it . But hope will wait for atleast 3 years.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:51:21 AM

$50,023(+0.12%)
1 BTC

It's too good to be true that bitcoin will reach 50k USD in our lifetime, then I will be a multi millionaire and all the enforcement agencies will run behind me to put me behind bars. I am sure bitcoin price will be much higher than the current one in few years, but I doubt it will ever reach 50k USD because the kind of market cap will require for the same, will overrun few strong country's economy.

I have kept a goal of 10k USD and I guess I will be selling a major portion of my holding then to buy something really expensive like a supercar or a real estate property.
So that means that you will be out pretty soon then huh?

$50,000 per Bitcoin really is not that far from the price right now. Considering how much the price went up since Bitcoin first began trading less than 10 years ago, the price of it began from nothing and is now over two thousand dollars per coin. Bitcoin is worth more money in other places as well, so I think that the whole 50k per Bitcoin is very easy to obtain.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:51:51 AM

I am not having that patience to wait until 50 k $ if it takes too many years i am predicting for next 3 years if it goes up from current market i will sell by any chance it reaches 50 k in 3 years?? i do not think so  . Money need for living not for keeping for future and predicting till the time i don't have any commitment i will keep bitcoin once i need real money or goods in exchange of bitcoin i will do it . But hope will wait for atleast 3 years.
Like me i am not to good to wait and i think i am too old when that times come, but i will teach my family member about bitcoin because i feel that it could have big help for us to make us rich in the future. But i want to see that bitcoin value hit that prediction even i am too old i would be happy for that.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:37:00 AM

That price is not a joke. If i have 2btc and  when that time comes im already a millionaire in my country. But the problem is when it will happen? Were now at 2200$ and reaching that 50000$ will need 20-30 years.
Yes, you are true this is not a joke. It will take quite a long time maybe decades but the BTC could reach there. The limited number of BTC’s in the market make it more worthy and as we know that people are accepting the bitcoin, everyday many new people demand for it and want to invest in it and become the users of the bitcoin.

Also those who pay huge fees on the payment transactions like the bitcoin for its low transaction fee and fast transaction, though there is a problem now a day but it will be solved soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinMongolia

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:53:26 AM

It will be perfect I told ya moment  Grin
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:14:33 AM

Bitcoin price I think impossible to happen to reach $50,000 per bitcoin because that price is very big. But everything is possible to happen . But my prediction  the highest prive of bitcoin possible to happen is $20,000 each bitcoin and I hope it will happen so many bitcoiners are become rich. But no one knows what is the future of bitcoin we dont know if the price dump or pump. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
zedsacs

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:40:26 AM

50,000 only? For me it would pump into 1,000,000. I mean no one knows, right? It's just a matter of time bruh. At the time of 2020, my prediction is that the Bitcoin would hit the 50,000. Mark my word, thank me later. Haha

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:44:33 AM

I am eagerly looking for that day happy to join this thread for future may be 6 months back bitcoin on 2 k would be dream it reached less than 6 months . And hope the thread will soon become reality instead of prediction 50k $ ifsomebody seeing this post on the day bitcoin price 50 k$
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:46:25 AM

$50,023(+0.12%)
1 BTC

When that day comes, maybe I am a millionaire already if I can keep my Bitcoin until that day. What will I do with it? Maybe I will use it to have my own bitcoin related business. I want to have an online shop that sell lots of items and that accepts bitcoin as a payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: