Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a new coin  (Read 393 times)
CardShare (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:41:26 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 09:00:12 AM by CardShare

https://www.cryptocoincreator.com

anyone used this before?  It uses drop method for coin creation.

I created one just to see what it was all about feel free to grab a wallet and get some. details are below! Smiley

https://www.cryptocoincreator.com/currency/vncoinblock

What is a hybrid cryptocurrency?

A hybrid cryptocurrency is an electronic generated unit that uses advanced encryption techniques for generation, transfer, and validation.

What is a vncoinblock?

A vncoinblock is a hybrid cryptocurrency that was created for people to use as they want.

How many vncoinblock will there be?

Only 2100000 will be created.

Is this Cryptocurrency anonymous?

Yes. No personal info is required, tracked, or collected with any transaction.

How do I get vncoinblock?

vncoinblock are distributed using the drop method. To get the coins all you need is one of our anonymous wallets and wait for the coins to drop on the drop page.

What is a wallet?

A wallet is an electronic account where you store your coins and where people send you coins. When a wallet is created the first step in the process is creating a Key Pair. The Key Pair is made up of both a Public Key and a Private Key. A hash is created by taking multiple variables and hashing them multiple times to come up with a unique and verifiable address for you to use.

Can I have more then one wallet?

Yes you can have as many wallets as you like. This is actually encouraged to help maintain anonymity. With each new wallet you will also get a new Key Pair for that wallet.

How do I create a wallet?

To get your own wallet all you need to do is click the Get A Wallet link in the main nav bar and fill out the simple required info.

Do vncoinblock have any value?

The market will decide the coins value.

Do I have to store my vncoinblock at www.vncoinblock?

No. You are free to download your coins and store them locally, offline, or at any other wallet that accepts them. You can even download a copy of your wallet with all your coins in it as a zip file.

What is the plain-English Public Ledger?

The Public Ledger is an open accounting of all transactions involving vncoinblock. Each transaction is timestamped and added to the ledger in an ascending order. The transactions are then verified and signed with a private key to ensure their validity. The ledger is a plain English flat file and is available for anyone to download.

How does a public ledger decentralize vncoinblock?

In order to provide decentralization the ledgers can also be hosted by third parties. The ledgers are each assigned a UID and their own unique Key Pair. The ledgers are designed to sync with another in an ascending order from the earliest available timestamped ledger to the newest. Since each ledger operates independently and has its own key pair forging a transaction is nearly impossible.

Here is an example of how it works:

wallet c9ca29fab55d732ba68cbf7346252fcf creates a coin. This transaction is first recorded on the local ledger. Once it has been recorded it is then broadcast to all other ledgers on the network starting with the oldest first. As it records the transaction it is also checking the coins validity and history. The Ledger API first checks to see if a transaction has been recorded on each ledger it discovers in the network. If the transaction is already recorded it then moves to the next available ledger. If it hasn't been recorded it then records the transaction and keeps repeating this process.

https://Investex.Pro  - Green Mining Operations & Mining Store...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illaslli

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:43:29 AM

Without technical skills I would suggest creating a token instead. The easiest token to create I've seen are those based on the WAVE platform, it literally takes 1 minute to do.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:43:39 AM

https://www.cryptocoincreator.com

anyone used this before?  It uses drop method for coin creation.

Also any references on how to design your own coin would be amazing!

If you have to rely on others to clone a coin for you, you shouldn't have a coin.

Not your keys, not your coins!
CardShare (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:46:58 AM

I have looked into the source online of things like BTC and LTC and Dodge I don't want to use the dodge model as the code is bunk..

Just looking for some advice on where the best reference to coin creation can be found..

And everyone has to start somewhere!

I don't need someone to design me one I could edit the code for dodge or LTC but I want to have some more solid knowledge behind it rather than go change all the names and info in the code and say hey check out this new coin..  I would rather take the code and improve on it add new features ect..

CardShare (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:50:23 AM

Without technical skills I would suggest creating a token instead. The easiest token to create I've seen are those based on the WAVE platform, it literally takes 1 minute to do.

I do know quite a bit about php / html / json / bitcoin core / node.js  ect so technically that is not a issue.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: