Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinomi Wallet - I have 2 questions (BTC grayed out and - am I server dependent)  (Read 585 times)
2bfree (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 05:50:49 AM

Mods please move if I'm in the wrong forum (sorry)!

So I just got the Coinomi wallet and loaded form exchanges a bunch of coins then sent Bitcoin from Exodus and it's stuck grayed out saying "Waiting for transaction confirmation"?? Is this coin lost forever? What are my options?

Also my other question is with the back up / restore if I restore a year from now with the Android APK source code if their server is dead (and Coinomi) folded can I still recover my alt-coins?

Thanks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcaizgk2

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

When it's grayed out it means that the tx is not yet confirmed, that's not a Coinomi issue, though, and it would be unwise to try to spend an unconfirmed output.

Coinomi is not going away any time soon, however just to keep your mind in peace, all you need to gain access to your funds at any time is your seed phrase.

For more questions feel free to ask our 24/7 Support Team at: support@coinomi.com
2bfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:59:25 PM

When it's grayed out it means that the tx is not yet confirmed, that's not a Coinomi issue, though, and it would be unwise to try to spend an unconfirmed output.

Coinomi is not going away any time soon, however just to keep your mind in peace, all you need to gain access to your funds at any time is your seed phrase.

For more questions feel free to ask our 24/7 Support Team at: support@coinomi.com

OK, first thank you for your reply. Second, I'm not in a hurry so I can wait even 30 days no problem.

My question is will this be confirmed at some point in the future? And why are most of my BTC transfers confirmed within a day only this one is not (ever)??

And my second question is is the Coinomi wallet depended on a server in other words can I restore later if there is no server?

Thanks in advance!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mcaizgk2

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:31:58 AM

Your tx will either get confirmed at some point or rejected by the network and will return to the wallet it was originally sent from (and which most probably used less tx fees than it should and this is why your tx is stuck now).

Regarding your 2nd question: https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000009720-what-will-happen-if-you-stop-developing-coinomi-or-shut-down-every-server-will-i-be-able-to-recover-
2bfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 04:34:40 AM

Your tx will either get confirmed at some point or rejected by the network and will return to the wallet it was originally sent from (and which most probably used less tx fees than it should and this is why your tx is stuck now).

Regarding your 2nd question: https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000009720-what-will-happen-if-you-stop-developing-coinomi-or-shut-down-every-server-will-i-be-able-to-recover-

Thank you @mcaizgk2, yes the BTC just finally cleared almost 2 days later (this morning when I woke up I saw the BTC confirmed so that is good.

And I tested the backup worked good so I'm going to start using this wallet the Jaxx one doesn't always ask me for a the 4 digit pin when I send and this one give me an easier over view of all the coins and a tally so I plan to use this one more unless I find something better.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: