Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a brotha out. 0.005  (Read 559 times)
dopejesse (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:42:45 AM

Gonna be honest here. I just paid my car and cell phone Verizon expensive. Anyway. Need some btc gamble and purchase mining supply. I don't get paid till friday. If you can tip, donate, or lend ( if lend will pay Friday guereentee. I'm not those other people that are out there. Adresss is , thanks

1M6Wa1754NqZBLjsjTZ3qCLQcDZSRNqSef
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

Gonna be honest here. I just paid my car and cell phone Verizon expensive. Anyway. Need some btc gamble and purchase mining supply. I don't get paid till friday. If you can tip, donate, or lend ( if lend will pay Friday guereentee. I'm not those other people that are out there. Adresss is , thanks

Sell your car & cell phone for gambling, ez brotha

beantownsox87

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:54:59 AM

I dont understand what $11USD of Bitcoin could do for someone. Maybe buy a spell checker Wink
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:59:52 AM

I dont understand what $11USD of Bitcoin could do for someone. Maybe buy a spell checker Wink

people gamble ... is a disase I used to gamble and if you get into it might ruin you'r entire life. There's tons of young and maybe no that young people addicted to it in on the inet.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:05:25 AM

1. Collateral ( Future income is not valid collateral, nor is your account )
2. Reason : Gambling will only lower your chances of getting it.
3. One does not simply ask to lend an interest fee loan, it may be small but no one knows you at all

No collateral, no talk.

Sit outside your local starbucks holding some cardboard about you needing money for food, I assume you will get what you want in a few hours. Or offer to wash the dishes for your neighbourhood restaurant for a few hours.

Only potential scammers use lines like I'm not those other people that are out there. Cheers!

We have seen to many of "I am not like other people out there" , lol

Wait, I have an even better solution, be an uber for 2 hours.

You have money to pay your car and phone bills but need 0.005btc to gamble?

beantownsox87

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:10:51 AM

Most reputable wagering sites require $50 minimum via BTC
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:38:40 AM

I'm not those other people that are out there.

That is what every scammer says, offer a valid collateral or get out. Your account is no where near 0.005BTC, and also if you need to take loans out for gambling, then you have a problem. If you really want to gamble that much, just sell your car or something.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:10:33 PM

Most reputable wagering sites require $50 minimum via BTC

I've seen gambling sites and one thing I can state if that many of them dont require that much as a min deposit. 0.01 maybe, but not anything close to $50 in value.

In regards to OP, put collateral up or shut up. People come here saying the same exact thing each time and all it does is annoys people. If youre legit, provide collateral that worth 120% of what youre asking, or better yet to save yourself the embarrassment, sell your car and/or cell phone for your gambling problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: