Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we withraw BTC from Coinsecure at this moment?  (Read 872 times)
Transhuman32 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:49:14 AM

It seems like we are unable to even withraw btc from Coinsecure. I know that everyone is having a hard time withdrawing INR, but is it same with  Sending or withdrawing BTC too?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:39:57 AM

It seems like we are unable to even withraw btc from Coinsecure. I know that everyone is having a hard time withdrawing INR, but is it same with  Sending or withdrawing BTC too?

No its not and never , You can withdraw your Bitcoin from CS wallet to any other but keep in mind due to huge Blockchain backlog currently about 92k unconfirmed transactions when i am writhing this comment you need to put bigger fees if you transferring out from CS to other wallet . Use 0.001 fee and it will be done faster at the moment . Please read the CS email news updates about delay for INR deposit and withdrawal deadlines .

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:04:54 PM

Is there an option for users who withdraw btc from CS to let them know how much they want to pay in fees? Like what I know is that once user withdraw the btc they will get mail for the confirmation and once you verified it they will sent to the respective address. In what step can somebody let them know about the fees?
Transhuman32 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:57:06 AM

I am unable to see the withraw/deposit BTC button from last couple of days. Wherever I click , be it Bank or Wallet tab I get redirected to the trading page. Most likely a software issue. Can any other user of coinsecure confirm this?
cracxme

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

I am unable to see the withraw/deposit BTC button from last couple of days. Wherever I click , be it Bank or Wallet tab I get redirected to the trading page. Most likely a software issue. Can any other user of coinsecure confirm this?
Most of time it is due to session timeout, try logging out then logged in again problem will be solved or clear your browser cache and temp files.
Transhuman32 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:50:27 AM

Most of time it is due to session timeout, try logging out then logged in again problem will be solved or clear your browser cache and temp files.
Thanks mate. I just did and it's working now.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:27:46 AM

Thats correct, if you are redirecting to the /login page and it shows trade data, the session is broken/ corrupt.
This is a security fallback. Will do a complete logout in the event this occurs.
May take some time to implement.

Transhuman32 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:18:37 AM

Thats correct, if you are redirecting to the /login page and it shows trade data, the session is broken/ corrupt.
This is a security fallback. Will do a complete logout in the event this occurs.

Hey thanks Benson for replying. For some reason I didn't withdraw at that time. But I tried to withdraw some BTC yesterday. But this time it's the email. I didn't get the confirmation email(I checked every folder). I contacted customer care and they said that it's because of Rediffmail. But I did transaction before with the same email and also with other exchanges like BTC and Poloniex. But if I understand correctly, they are saying I have to create a new Coinsecure account with a new email, probably Gmail and need to submit the documents again for verification, then they will transfer the fund to my new account.

This seems too much hassle and I don't know how long will it take. I mean I want to be sure if there is any other way out like changing the email on my current account etc. If I don't have any other option, I will have to create a new account.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 07:32:55 AM

Hey thanks Benson for replying. For some reason I didn't withdraw at that time. But I tried to withdraw some BTC yesterday. But this time it's the email. I didn't get the confirmation email(I checked every folder). I contacted customer care and they said that it's because of Rediffmail. But I did transaction before with the same email and also with other exchanges like BTC and Poloniex. But if I understand correctly, they are saying I have to create a new Coinsecure account with a new email, probably Gmail and need to submit the documents again for verification, then they will transfer the fund to my new account.

This seems too much hassle and I don't know how long will it take. I mean I want to be sure if there is any other way out like changing the email on my current account etc. If I don't have any other option, I will have to create a new account.

This is correct, we noticed suspicious login activity only on some rediffmail accounts and decided to block all as a precautionary measure.
We suspected some phishing campaign or keylogger/ virus infecting those systems and got clarity from some of them as well that their systems had been compromised.

Highly advised to migrate your account to something a bit more secure.
Also, if you do not want to migrate, you can send us a declaration to say the same.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: