Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCKNET to the moon , 50 $ or 100 $ ?  (Read 4500 times)
xnight149 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:57:20 AM

Hi ,
I have followed this project for a longtime. I think it is very interesting. very potential project.
Now blocknet is only 4 $/ 1. It will increase very fast.
Still undervalue now. We should buy and hold.
Do you think it can be 50 $ or 100 $ in oneday ?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mizuna

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:37:25 AM

At least 10,000$ in the next 42 hours, buy before it's too late!  Grin
xnight149 (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:06:39 AM

I am holding a lot . and i know what is happening
soon , you will see
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:16:09 PM

>>BLOCKNET to the moon , 50 $ or 100 $ ?<<

I'ts $4 and going down....

What makes you think it will go to the moon?Huh?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:29:20 PM

Maybe OP is not that unreasonable. BLOCKNET was $0.32 two months ago, and it has risen more than 10 times in USD and 6 times in BTC since then.

But on the other hand it is listed on only one market, Bittrex, and that is strange because if it's a good coin it should be added on more markets imo.
2bfree

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

Maybe OP is not that unreasonable. BLOCKNET was $0.32 two months ago, and it has risen more than 10 times in USD and 6 times in BTC since then.

But on the other hand it is listed on only one market, Bittrex, and that is strange because if it's a good coin it should be added on more markets imo.

That's what I'm saying it's risen 1000% that is why it's going down if it went 1000% why do you think it will go up another 10,000% Huh How likely is that???

I'm just saying OP is most likely not telling the truth just pumping! I'm just warning here so newbies don't get their saving BTC taken for nothing in return!

Be aware be very aware!

That is all I'm saying maybe they want to take your savings and give you nothing in return!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Zenoru

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:50:34 PM

That's what I'm saying it's risen 1000% that is why it's going down if it went 1000% why do you think it will go up another 10,000% Huh How likely is that???

I'm just saying OP is most likely not telling the truth just pumping! I'm just warning here so newbies don't get their saving BTC taken for nothing in return!

Be aware be very aware!

That is all I'm saying maybe they want to take your savings and give you nothing in return!

That logic makes no sense. Corrections are normal but if a project has good potential/tech it often keeps going up afterwards. See Stratis for a case in point.

Blocknet was actually listed on Poloniex but delisted for no apparent reason, which nearly killed Blocknet to a $300k market cap. But hey, it survived and it has a $15 million market cap to show for it. I've been watching it and I don't think it went up too quickly. It did correct to 50% when it reached the first peak of 0.002 BTC extremely fast, but after that it's just been steady upwards growth even against BTC's rise.

I agree that OP's $50 or $100 is a bit far-fetched for now. But if you read up on the tech's potential, it can possibly reach those prices in the long term. They also just announced an integration with Bitbay.
2bfree

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

Be aware be very aware!

That logic makes no sense. Corrections are normal but if a project has good potential/tech it often keeps going up afterwards. See Stratis for a case in point.

Blocknet was actually listed on Poloniex but delisted for no apparent reason, which nearly killed Blocknet to a $300k market cap. But hey, it survived and it has a $15 million market cap to show for it. I've been watching it and I don't think it went up too quickly. It did correct to 50% when it reached the first peak of 0.002 BTC extremely fast, but after that it's just been steady upwards growth even against BTC's rise.

I agree that OP's $50 or $100 is a bit far-fetched for now. But if you read up on the tech's potential, it can possibly reach those prices in the long term. They also just announced and integration with Bitbay.

Whatever you can write your hype here. The truth is the truth and this is not GOING TO THE MOON!

Here I'll repeat it:

Read my post: IT WILL NOT GO TO THE MOON!

Zenoru

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:00:13 PM

Be aware be very aware!

I agree that OP's $50 or $100 is a bit far-fetched for now. But if you read up on the tech's potential, it can possibly reach those prices in the long term. They also just announced and integration with Bitbay.

Whatever you can write your hype here. The truth is the truth and this is not GOING TO THE MOON!

Here I'll repeat it:

Read my post: IT WILL NOT GO TO THE MOON!

Nah, that's where you're wrong. I consulted with my personal magic 8-ball and it told me so.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

Be aware be very aware!

In a days when coins get pumped 4000% within one day, we have some lil sweet baby worrying about someones savings!

I have alternative story here, this boy waits for his funds to come onto exchange and buy before YOU, so that you would buy from HIM! Buy now!
UMadorMyrin

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

It's a total SCAM project. Pawning off 2 year old UI pics as 'recent progresz'

Listened to a podcast from one of the founders and he called the main dev an 'architect'- saying he doesn't waste time creating his own stuff, rather he takes (steals) from existing other work out there and slaps it together. Shoddy all the way around. Sad!
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:51:15 PM

Lol never even heard of it sounds like some new scam and you just posted this with a newbie account so i totally feel that you are the person behind this and just promoting it because you know your coin is useless. How can you even be sure that price will increase to freakin 100$ from what 4$. Go try scamming someone else
Profetu

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:09:32 PM

It's from the guy that made XC coin, he seems capable but XC slowly died. I lost a small fortune with that. He wrote one of the first coin mixers.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:11:10 PM

Don't buy if you see a thread about a coin will make x50 x100
JShade5

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:38:17 PM

Lol blocknet is legit. OP is just unintentionally FUDing it with his unrealistic posts. No dex exchange is going to get adopted overnight. But longterm I like BLOCK's chances. A lot.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:40:28 AM

Be aware be very aware!

I agree that OP's $50 or $100 is a bit far-fetched for now. But if you read up on the tech's potential, it can possibly reach those prices in the long term. They also just announced an integration with Bitbay.

BLOCKNET continues its rising, 12%+ in USD. I know it's easy to pump a coin with less than $50k in trading volume, but sometimes it's hard to distinguish a pumping with a real rising due to big potential of a coin.
whale_shark

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:09:00 PM

looking at other decentralised exchanges i think $30 would be a fair price per Block
whale_shark

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:09:56 PM

It's from the guy that made XC coin, he seems capable but XC slowly died. I lost a small fortune with that. He wrote one of the first coin mixers.

you only lose if you sell

I hope u have some XC still ;-)
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:26:51 PM

very dificult blocknet price can reach 50 dollar or 100 dollar
volume transaction blocknet is very low if can reach to 100 dollar, blocknet user or trader is low too, volume transaction only 15 bitcoin/day
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blocknet/#markets

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:37:27 PM

Everyone is holding. Only 3.9 million blocks exist.  About to hit $18 million.  Only 95k on Bittrex left to buy.  I think people are trying to secure enough Block to run a node maybe?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: