Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my new sport diary with bitcoin bets to double a 1 BTC bank  (Read 4061 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:57:20 PM

hello

I am new in this forum and like bitcoin. sorry for my english

I am a sports bettor and used betfair bet365 and some more
I did not bad till now with sport tips I get. I decided to do now bitcoin bets and tested fairlay cloudbet betballer and nitrogen

I just want to prove that I can win with sport bets. my starting bank will be 1 bitcoin and at start each bet will be 0.05

I have a problem Smiley I don't want users to follow my bets. I don't post the games in advance and not after the games end. I will post the profit/loss

I know if I win no one will believe me  Cheesy and that is the reason I need to find a trusted member or escrow who is willing to help me and confirm my bets and profit/loss in this thread without posting the matches I bet on. I will send him all bets I do in advance. most bets are on soccer

where can I look for such a trusted member please help me

You have a good intention in sharing your profit/loss. But even if you posted 100 lines of your profit/loss no one will still believe you because here in Bitcointalk to see is to believe. In your case there are a lot of trusted escrow member here but what you need to find is a trusted escrow member who loves to bet in sports bet too.
Yes, people here believe in only what they see and it should be like that because we have encountered many scams and there is a number of scammers present here who will do speculation by creating a fake hype so to get their own interest.

There are many gambling sites who only loot the users and have no reality of what they say, also it has been noticed that on many sites fake data is posted and they robe you, all these have made the Bitcoin users skeptical and defensive.
messi2017 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:41:37 PM

announcing the 9th game

bet is done with 0.05 for 4.440 on the draw

announcing the 10th game

bet is done with 0.05 for 2.21 on the home team to win

announcing the 11th game

bet is done with 0.024 for 1.793 on the home team to win
and 0.026 for 1.787

wish me luck

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:01:37 PM

Showing up your diary isnt bad at all and you dont really have intention on showing it to public on what and where you do play and which team/game you do make bets. If were you better show off and might attract some people here to buy out some tips or either give it for free and might generate you some income if they do like your tips for sure.

i am agree with and with you showing your diary for public, i think we can learn what you are doing in gambling games and who knows one of us is following your step to playing gambling like you and who knows that person can win from learning something from you. i think you can start to give some tips or some clue so we can talk or discuss later about what is the best tips that we can use together and we can win together too. but its up to you, we only read what you write in your diary and i hope we still can learn something from what your write.
Well this is a good impression and effort to show your diary publically but honestly speaking it really don’t work in the forum because it is something we say the words of mouth and here no one will believe you even you are saying the truth. Here people are more concerned about watching or seeing the truth. I believe that your intentions are good one but still no one cares about until and unless they see it all happening

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
messi2017 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:25:48 AM

game 6 was a winner

game 7 was a loss

game 8 was a winner

game 9 was a loss

game 10 was a loss

game 11 was a winner

stats updated in first post
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:37:55 PM

announcing the 5th game

bet is done with 0.05 for 2.070 on the home team to win

announcing the 6th game

bet is done with 0.05 for 1.636 on the home team to win

announcing the 7th game

bet is done with 0.05 for 3.020 on the draw

games will start in a few hours and later today

wish me good luck

5th game was a winner

stats updated

Confirmed

game 6 was a winner

game 7 was a loss

game 8 was a winner

game 9 was a loss

game 10 was a loss

game 11 was a winner

stats updated in first post

Confirmed.

However Game 10  I don't quite understand, you've sent me 3 bets with simmilar odds on them?
Wasn't game 11 a draw? You played 1?  Shocked

Looking for a signature campaign.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:23:15 PM

EDIT:

I mixed up Game 10 and Game 11

Confirmed as written.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:29:58 PM

May i ask what is the real purpose of this thread if you are not planning to share your predictions,just to boast your profits gambling. Roll Eyes Just start sharing your bets rather than boasting off ,it is the decision of the users whether to follow you or not,since you are taking it as a challenge just start posting your bets too.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 12:09:31 AM

May i ask what is the real purpose of this thread if you are not planning to share your predictions,just to boast your profits gambling. Roll Eyes Just start sharing your bets rather than boasting off ,it is the decision of the users whether to follow you or not,since you are taking it as a challenge just start posting your bets too.
I somehow agree with this. You could do that on your own computer if you are just recording your bets. It's not just helpful to others to see your thread, they might get jealous or something. Probably you could start your own tipster thread and make people follow your bets. The more chances that you win in your sports bets, the more followers, and Thanks you will get and probably trust. That's one way to get noticed here in this forum.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
messi2017 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:32:44 AM

I somehow agree with this. You could do that on your own computer if you are just recording your bets. It's not just helpful to others to see your thread, they might get jealous or something. Probably you could start your own tipster thread and make people follow your bets. The more chances that you win in your sports bets, the more followers, and Thanks you will get and probably trust. That's one way to get noticed here in this forum.

@SaShiRaJaVu @crwth

I understand your point of view

but it is not a tipster thread because I don't want user to follow my bets. there is no 100% in sports betting and many bettors don't have the discipline to stick to any strategy after a view losses. I hope we can agree on this. out of experience I know the reactions of those punters and they can be ugly because they can't handle losses. I decided to to this kind of thread to show that I am disciplined and that I can double 20 units in quite a short time. this alone should be of interest for many punters because it shows that there are some out there who can profit from sports betting. without discipline and the money you can afford to lose sports betting will not work out for anyone.

it is everyone's sole decision to follow my thread. lets wait another 50 bets and see where I will be profit/loss wise Smiley if I lose many will be happy they couldn't follow my bets and if I am in profit many will be sad that they couldn't follow my bets and be angry. you can't satisfy everyone

thank you for your posting and comments
messi2017 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:44:00 AM

announcing the 12th game

bet is done with 0.05 for 1.680 on the home team to win

wish me luck

messi2017 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:05:10 AM

announcing the 12th game

bet is done with 0.05 for 1.680 on the home team to win

wish me luck

12th game was a loss

stats are updated
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

12th game was a loss

stats are updated

Confirmed

As I see it, it's probably for bragging purposes since showing an Excel file with the wins in it won't prove you actually played those bets and won.

messi2017 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:39:36 PM

announcing the 13th game

bet is done with 0.05 for 1.746 on the home team to win

wish me luck
messi2017 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:19:13 PM

announcing the 14th game

bet is done with 0.05 for 1.588 on the home team to win

wish me luck
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:27:46 PM

announcing the 14th game

wish me luck
since there's a lots of people tried to ask you about your bets would you mine sharing it privately so those people who's willing to take the risk
will follow you quietly by the way i'm also interested following you with much smaller stake just let me know so i can try sending you pm for
our communication.
messi2017 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:52:27 PM

announcing the 14th game

wish me luck
since there's a lots of people tried to ask you about your bets would you mine sharing it privately so those people who's willing to take the risk
will follow you quietly by the way i'm also interested following you with much smaller stake just let me know so i can try sending you pm for
our communication.

hello

thank you for the question and posting. the reason is that I don't want you guys to lose and it does not matter if it is private or not. I am very confident that I will double my bank but that doesn't mean I will double it Smiley
but there is still the question if punters will have the discipline to follow my bets a 100%
in general they will put in their own ideas and not follow it a 100%

I would propose that lets wait and see if I double my bank and then maybe find a way. I am not the one who will tell punters what to bet because of the reason I mentioned above. we would need to find a way that all who get the advice to bet will bet always according to the advice. I don't know if this is possible

good luck

Michhotdog

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:15:57 PM

announcing the 14th game

wish me luck
our communication.

hello

thank you for the question and posting. the reason is that I don't want you guys to lose and it does not matter if it is private or not. I am very confident that I will double my bank but that doesn't mean I will double it Smiley
but there is still the question if punters will have the discipline to follow my bets a 100%

I would propose that lets wait and see if I double my bank and then maybe find a way. I am not the one who will tell punters what to bet because of the reason I mentioned above. we would need to find a way that all who get the advice to bet will bet always according to the advice. I don't know if this is possible

good luck

Do you think that all the tips can be truthful? I have never used any offer, and all this is due to mistrust of other users. To be honest, I already had a bitter experience when I trusted another person. Perhaps because of this I suffer this distrust of everything and everyone.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
messi2017 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:17:42 AM

announcing the 14th game

wish me luck
our communication.

hello

good luck

Do you think that all the tips can be truthful? I have never used any offer, and all this is due to mistrust of other users. To be honest, I already had a bitter experience when I trusted another person. Perhaps because of this I suffer this distrust of everything and everyone.

not to trust is always good. it will save you a lot of coins

that is the reason I took a trusted member to confirm my bets. though many could say that the trusted member is me or we work together.

you will agree that if I would publish my bets in advance there could not be any doubt if I personally bet them or not

thank you
messi2017 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:29:39 AM

game 13 and 14 were winners

stats are updated

thank you
messi2017 (OP)