Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest And safest Way to Buy/Sell Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 1206 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:26:56 PM

Hi Guys ,

Good Day! Hope every one is good in health

I am a new member here and researching a lot about crypto currencies and how to achieve this
Bitcoin currency.

And I have found that Bitcoin talk forum is the legit forum right now where 100% True suggestion and reviews
Can be found so far.

So I am looking forward to compile all those research and reviews here to buy/Sell bitcoins in a very easy and safest way as every one knows that it's hard to get it over the Internet because of so many frauds and scams from p2p and
Exchanges brokers all are looking to hunt your money and Scams

Here is the list I am not promoting any of them just need your remarks and advices also

1. Coinbase ( support is slow , and degraded service for credit and debit card transactions)

2. Gemini ( Support is Good , meanwhile I have not used them but seems genuine because of the owner of Gemini and it's who is domain record )

3. Local bitcoins .com ( Support is slow , newbie buyers can be scammed easily Becaause they don't know where to complain and how to get there money back , if using payment via PayPal , I don't know much about there escrow service if any one of you had any experience please share )

4. Bitcoin talk.org ( very responsive forum and legit users less chance of getting scam because so many users can easily suggest the buyer and seller reputation and the owner of the forum is Good in keeping eye on fraudulent users)

5. CEX.io ( support is good , but no positive review so far in 2017) 

Please share your positive and negative experiences as well and how to get easily achieve Bitcoin without loosing your money and time . People need this thread so badly , new investors are having so much hurdle to buy this online.

If any one selling let me know BTC
Yes cex.io is good service to buy and sell bitcoins, i knew it when they has cloud mining service of bitcoins unfortunately it had been closed because of not profitable to mining bitcoins on there, my good experience when buy and sell bitcoins was on bitcoins.co.id that is local market, it is fast and easy for trading bitcoins and i think the mosht good trade on the local markets​ area than other markets.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

I am buying bitcoins using xapo as I am very much comfortable with their wire transfer for depositing my local currencies. They are crediting my deposits within 48 hours so far which is very helpful for me to make use of relatively cheaper prices as sometimes I get into arbitrage trading.

I have not used xapo for selling bitcoins yet.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:29:42 PM

I am buying bitcoins using xapo as I am very much comfortable with their wire transfer for depositing my local currencies. They are crediting my deposits within 48 hours so far which is very helpful for me to make use of relatively cheaper prices as sometimes I get into arbitrage trading.

I have not used xapo for selling bitcoins yet.

I will suggest you try on cex.io or localbitcoins. You can find the traders almost in all the countries in the world. You cannot find to trade the bitcoin in some of the countries in xapo. Xapo would be best one to get the debit card and use it on world wide bitcoin ATM.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:28:05 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 11:43:05 PM by btccashacc

1. Coinbase : never buy bitcoin from this service  since my country isn't supported by them, though is a good way for purchasing bitcoin with wire transfer or credit card directly.

2. Gemini : i have not used them tbh.

3. Local bitcoin : i think the fee sometimes high when you buying bitcoin using your cash.

4. Bitcointalk.org :  I've transaction with some members here of course with trusted members and don't forget escrow, please use escrow for any transaction.

5. Cex.io : i've been using this site for a long time but never purchase bitcoin with dollar or fiat just trading altcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: