Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling your Bitcoins?? Scam or real?? Your opinion  (Read 1640 times)
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:11:16 PM

I dont know whether someone has seen this or invested in this but is this for real??
Does people put their money into these??

https://btc.partners/
You better be careful investing your money in that kind of a website.
Many became a victim like that website  to be scam by the scammers. Meaning its just
Just a ponzi scheme.
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:38:50 PM

Scam.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:44:22 PM

Does this really need to be asked? Can money just "double"? Of course not.  Roll Eyes

EDIT: Ask yourself this question. If they can double coins, then why do they need me?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:46:50 PM

I dont know whether someone has seen this or invested in this but is this for real??

Don't go for bitcoin doubling because most of the doubling schemes are scam attempt. Just ignore doubling and could mining always. Doubling schemes give the doubling amount some people in the list and won't pay for others. Simply you can compare it with finance chits scams.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

I know that it is a scam site guys, I just wanted to know the reason behind people investing into them. Any person who has a common sense will be knowing that it is a Ponzi scheme selling scam Hypes. But still people invest in these and get scammed.
Whether Greed and being a newbie are the only reasons for that??

Their common sense is clouded by their inexperience in investing and their greed for money. That would be the most common reason for it. And if the site is very new, the early adopters can still earn big and get out before the site disappears.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:54:04 PM

Doublers are scam ,you can never win on them unless you know how to deal on those doubler sites. I admit that i once joined in doublers and they steal my bitcoin that i invest on that site.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:59:19 PM

We can't assure that our money get double that easily as far as I know most of the sites that promo of double is scam. I have already try it once but my money is gone. I recommend if you want to double your money you should work hard and be patient on holding your bitcoin because it might get double if it increase.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:04:14 PM

No, it is bad idea invest your bitcoins on there, it will be scam in the ending, it is just hyip and Ponzi website, if you can survive for long time in digital coins, never invest in hyip, Ponzi website because you will be disappointing and blame the bitcoins, i don't recomended investing on there even it is still new and pay the investors.
mariahronny

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:05:19 PM

I thinks i dont buy the idea of those doubling scheme,all these ponzi scheme,at first it may look real but latter-on those site are certain to collapse....they practice peer to peer donation.and it is very of risky....
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:07:12 PM

A crazy thought, try to think, how can they duplicate your bitcoin in a short time? And if they do, why would they want to help you make a lot of money? Only with these questions, you definitely have the answer, they are just scammers, they take advantage of the greed of others to make money.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

Im surprised with your current rank, senior member you dont know there isnt any place to double your coins safety, you can try your own way doing trading, forex as well gambling, those is hyip and there is no way online to offer such gold opportunities, if there were a way we would be able to get those with banks. Dont dream too much if you wanna more money you need to work, invest take a risk with your money, those programs will stop paying without notice.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:38:50 PM

Of course not! There's really double coins site but they're just ponzi site that willing to scam whenever the admin want Smiley
myelbow4

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:40:41 PM

I am wondering how can you get to this rank? as a Bitcoin user, you should know that there's no Bitcoin doubler or Bitcoin adder Smiley
momagic

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:42:48 PM

Haha, there's no Bitcoin doubler Cheesy and there are people that deposited to this site too, mostly newbies but there are some experts that know this site at the first very moment openned, they were paying at that time Smiley
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

Anything too good to be true, is probably to good to be true. Means that this is likely a honeypot for people looking to invest and seeing those returns then they will invest a lot of money thinking they will profit. When I started using bitcoins, I was lured into these kinds of investment schemes and never really knew they were all fake until I can no longer withdraw my funds. It's a sad thing to see that these are still proliferating all over the internet and people still get scammed or even curious about it.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

Others should not quote the link given in the OP because it will obviously promote a scam site in either way. Also, it's better to stay away from it and lock this thread so that the newbies won't get trapped into this.

*Link removed*
I am wondering how can you get to this rank? as a Bitcoin user, you should know that there's no Bitcoin doubler or Bitcoin adder Smiley
Possibly, a newbie behind the sr. member account.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

I hope not, there are so many scams in Bitcoin world because its like wild west. Early stages, people got too heated with potential earnings and are hot-headed, turn off thinking :/
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:10:11 PM

You have to know that there is no free bitcoin. If you want to increase the amount of your bitcoin you have to work on the internet or real life and buy bitcoin with your real money, you can trade or invest if you have market knowledge  (also gambling but i will not recommend this way, i am against gambling)
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

People used to do this in MMO games. They stand in an area with lots of players and claim they will double your money. Some poor people will trade them and they will actually double their money.

The person will double peoples money for small amounts to gain trust. Then once enough people around the "doubler" say he is legit a person will put up a lot of money and the doubler will keep it and log out. It is just a way to scam people.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:14:58 PM

Anything too good to be true, is probably to good to be true. Means that this is likely a honeypot for people looking to invest and seeing those returns then they will invest a lot of money thinking they will profit. When I started using bitcoins, I was lured into these kinds of investment schemes and never really knew they were all fake until I can no longer withdraw my funds. It's a sad thing to see that these are still proliferating all over the internet and people still get scammed or even curious about it.
I wonder how could anyone trust any of those sites that promise to 'double your coins without risk'. I guess someone needs to be really desperate or just naive to fall for it.
In any case, I couldn't agree more with you that it's really sad that such sites keep popping up
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: