Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 11:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHBITS OTC TRADING THREAD! Remember Use Escrow!  (Read 1875 times)
ucliktea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:02:47 PM

waiting to  list poloniex..go up ETB
dsanity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:41:17 AM

Careful dealing with this type of guy .
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:24:23 AM

When will it be accepted by poloniex? I'm feeling anxious about it, waiting is a bad thing for me. I own 105 ETB, and I want to sell it quickly.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:32:40 AM

When will it be accepted by poloniex? I'm feeling anxious about it, waiting is a bad thing for me. I own 105 ETB, and I want to sell it quickly.
I don't think this coin will be listed soon on Poloniex, they (the dev) said they need to wait around 1-2 weeks before ETB listed on Bittrex, we just only need to wait until it happens
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

I don't think this coin will be listed soon on Poloniex, they (the dev) said they need to wait around 1-2 weeks before ETB listed on Bittrex, we just only need to wait until it happens

Agreed with you. For adding on Bittrex and poloneix it need more times. I also hold 250ETB token on my wallet. Hope the price will raise when ETB will added on those exchange platfrom
It seems to me too quickly exchanged my Ethbits,
previous i have exchanged my 15 Ethbits in https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

then i have get 0,015 BTC and I think it's too cheap,
I'm sure if it adds an onsite on Bittrex and Poloniex, maybe the price will raise,

holding 250 ETB token on your wallet, maybe you will get value BTC very much.
Trnsmssn

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:49:46 AM

I have bunch of IOTAs, who is interesting to trade for ETH?
janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:54:43 AM

Agreed with you. For adding on Bittrex and poloneix it need more times. I also hold 250ETB token on my wallet. Hope the price will raise when ETB will added on those exchange platfrom

I'm sure if it adds an onsite on Bittrex and Poloniex, maybe the price will raise,

But when bittrex or poloniex accept ETB ? it's like no info until now.
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:53:26 PM

waiting to  list poloniex..go up ETB

They are currently experiencing issues due to the necessary upgrade to the ETB tokens that occurred.

They have been updating 24/7 on their Telegram channel though and new updates regarding Cryptopia should come out soon.
Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:16:15 PM

They are currently experiencing issues due to the necessary upgrade to the ETB tokens that occurred.

They have been updating 24/7 on their Telegram channel though and new updates regarding Cryptopia should come out soon.
Nice info, I'm glad to hear this, I think when ETB can not be used because dev. Has left this project, hopefully soon available at bittrex or poloniex.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:21:28 AM

Nice info, I'm glad to hear this, I think when ETB can not be used because dev. Has left this project, hopefully soon available at bittrex or poloniex.
It is still too far when you are hoping ETB could be listed on poloniex or bittrex. Currently we can only trade ETB on etherdelta and cryptopia still didn't give any answer will they listed ETB again or not
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: