Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ( Resolved ) Poloniex isn't being professional at all with me  (Read 7661 times)
PROHAN

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

and polo will be scam cause waiting approval more than 48 hours
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:43:43 PM

Wait, sorry to kind of "hijack" this thread, but does polo ban people who are from certain countries?

I have never heard that before with crypto trading platforms, and i haven't seen anything like that on polo.

Does anyone have a link where they state which nationalities are not allowed to trade on their site? It's nowhere to be found for me...

when I first registered over a year ago I knew that only some states in the US can't trade in Polo
I searched about the restricted countries and I found nothing , but when I registered I entered my real country which is Syria
not sure why they just decided to stop dealing with my country since the war has started over a year ago and things now is much better than it was one or two years ago

so far we know that you may face a problem if you are Syrian or Iranian , but can't find more info about other countries
I think i heard about New york city / state residents not being able to trade on polo, but i've never heard of countries being blocked out of polo. Very weird story indeed.

It would be nice if polo could give some information about this, but i don't think they are active on this forum..

SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:04:17 PM

it's been a month since I requested the withdrawal , their shitty support haven't responded yet probably they are just ignoring me
at this point I think that Poloniex won't pay me also there is no way for me to contact them or get in touch

beware guys !!
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:11:43 AM

it's been a month since I requested the withdrawal , their shitty support haven't responded yet probably they are just ignoring me
at this point I think that Poloniex won't pay me also there is no way for me to contact them or get in touch

beware guys !!

Wow, really? They still haven't responded to your request?

That's just completely crazy cause I've been following this thread, i thought that they would at least follow up with your support request. You trusted your money with them thinking that they would be professional with you, but obviously they are not.

I was going to recommend you use the trollbox to complain, but i see it's gone now as well  Cry

Everyone else, DON'T USE POLONIEX!!!

Smiley
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:33:21 AM

beware guys !!

Can you still see your balance? Are the funds still there or have they been moved? I mean I understand if they can't let you trade anymore but how can they just steal your money? You can't be the only one this has happened to! I'm getting everything out of poloniex now. It's time to start looking into decentralized exchanges. I think there are a few being worked on right now. Hopefully this is a thing of the past. So sorry for your huge loss.
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:22:08 PM

beware guys !!

Can you still see your balance? Are the funds still there or have they been moved? I mean I understand if they can't let you trade anymore but how can they just steal your money? You can't be the only one this has happened to! I'm getting everything out of poloniex now. It's time to start looking into decentralized exchanges. I think there are a few being worked on right now. Hopefully this is a thing of the past. So sorry for your huge loss.

previously I was able to log in normally and see my balances , but I couldn't exchange , lend , deposit or withdraw ...etc
now I'm not even able to access poloniex , it's showing that my IP is blocked and that I have to contact support ( same circle  Grin )
so I don't know exactly what's going on , all I know is that poloniex is playing dirty games with me
PROHAN

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:54:25 PM

beware guys !!

previously I was able to log in normally and see my balances , but I couldn't exchange , lend , deposit or withdraw ...etc
now I'm not even able to access poloniex , it's showing that my IP is blocked and that I have to contact support ( same circle  Grin )
so I don't know exactly what's going on , all I know is that poloniex is playing dirty games with me
are you use margin trading?check net value and must be 0 zero borrow value
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 11:18:40 PM

beware guys !!
Care to share with us how much are you trying to withdraw? I've seen big whales taking their money from Poloniex without any issues, and I myself always withdraw low amounts of BTC close to ~$30 (not worth the scam).

So I don't know how much you could be trying to take from the exchange for them not allow you to do so. I know their support sucks but why would they damage their reputation for such low amount of money when they are making tons of cash daily from the trades alone?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:31:54 AM

nope , at the time they froze my account I had zero active trades on margin and zero active loans so there is no reason for them to not pay me

Care to share with us how much are you trying to withdraw? I've seen big whales taking their money from Poloniex without any issues, and I myself always withdraw low amounts of BTC close to ~$30 (not worth the scam).

So I don't know how much you could be trying to take from the exchange for them not allow you to do so. I know their support sucks but why would they damage their reputation for such low amount of money when they are making tons of cash daily from the trades alone?

I said previously that it's over 3000 USD , can't give accurate numbers or more details cause it would be easier for someone else to claim my funds
yeah I know that my money isn't that much comparing it with other big traders , but as I said it's been a month and they aren't saying a word about it
most likely because I'm Syrian and can't take any legal actions against an American site
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:54:39 AM

beware guys !!

So they blocked your IP as well? this is absolutely absurd man. They probably don't want you to have proof that you had balance on the site but you took screenshots beforehand which is good. Unfortunately i don't think that contacting support would help, because as you all know poloniex support is probably worse than Yobit right now. I really wonder sometimes whether the moderators that were supposed to turn into extra support crew just all died all of a sudden or something.

nope , at the time they froze my account I had zero active trades on margin and zero active loans so there is no reason for them to not pay me

I said previously that it's over 3000 USD , can't give accurate numbers or more details cause it would be easier for someone else to claim my funds
yeah I know that my money isn't that much comparing it with other big traders , but as I said it's been a month and they aren't saying a word about it
most likely because I'm Syrian and can't take any legal actions against an American site

3000 USD is a big amount, and you don't deserve to get scammed.

Even though you can't take legal action you can try to help with the lawsuit against them by submitting your proof(which you have plenty of screenshots) at suepoloniex.today. I know you've probably been approached with the site, but i don't think you've visited them yet. It's worth a try, it's free, even if it doesn't pay off it doesn't hurt.
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:32:15 AM

beware guys !!

So they blocked your IP as well? this is absolutely absurd man. They probably don't want you to have proof that you had balance on the site but you took screenshots beforehand which is good. Unfortunately i don't think that contacting support would help, because as you all know poloniex support is probably worse than Yobit right now. I really wonder sometimes whether the moderators that were supposed to turn into extra support crew just all died all of a sudden or something.

Even though you can't take legal action you can try to help with the lawsuit against them by submitting your proof(which you have plenty of screenshots) at suepoloniex.today. I know you've probably been approached with the site, but i don't think you've visited them yet. It's worth a try, it's free, even if it doesn't pay off it doesn't hurt.

yeah I have screenshots for all of the support conversation , cause I'm afraid that they may block me from even opening the support section  Grin
is suepoloniex trusted ?? I mean what can they do for me and should I submit every proof ??
if I send them the sensitive info they may be able to get the money for them right ??

what's killing me is that all I'm asking for is my money !! I'm not asking them to pay me a loss that they caused with their margin system I'm only asking them for my money !!
so there is no thing to investigate , all they have to do is to send me my money !!
DaMut

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:14:37 PM

beware guys !!

yeah I have screenshots for all of the support conversation , cause I'm afraid that they may block me from even opening the support section  Grin
is suepoloniex trusted ?? I mean what can they do for me and should I submit every proof ??
if I send them the sensitive info they may be able to get the money for them right ??

what's killing me is that all I'm asking for is my money !! I'm not asking them to pay me a loss that they caused with their margin system I'm only asking them for my money !!
so there is no thing to investigate , all they have to do is to send me my money !!

Well lately poloniex made a lot of issues,
And some of them have a margin issue,withdrawal and also frozen account.
I doubt they will send it,the reason they removed trollbox because of this (maybe !?)
To prevent people from complaining and preventing other people to trade(deposit obviously) in their site.
I hope they won't be like a mtgox and crypts,

For you,all you need to do is keep trying everyday.But you must be ready for the worst case that will happen.
And lastly do not deposit your coin or money until this problem solved

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

Well lately poloniex made a lot of issues,
And some of them have a margin issue,withdrawal and also frozen account.
I doubt they will send it,the reason they removed trollbox because of this (maybe !?)
To prevent people from complaining and preventing other people to trade(deposit obviously) in their site.
I hope they won't be like a mtgox and crypts,

For you,all you need to do is keep trying everyday.But you must be ready for the worst case that will happen.
And lastly do not deposit your coin or money until this problem solved

removing torllbox was fishy for sure , there is no good reason for removing it even if it was mostly spam but still good to have some chats and reach the mods to help you directly
in general I'm trying to share my experience with the community here , I'm also trying to reach the community in twitter
poloniex has no reason for not paying me , so if they don't I hope that more people will start realizing that Polo isn't professional and what happened with me may happen with others in the future
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2440

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 01:41:18 PM

I think that poloniex is basically the biggest scam out there

Exactly my thoughts.

I can't believe how big they became in a such short time period. They don't even have a real "about us" page. No information about the owners, no information about anything. Only a fake ass address from Delaware/USA.

Delaware... Pffh. Means the owners can be anyone.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:32:06 PM

hmmm there is something new finally  Smiley
for the past month my ticket was still pending , but today something new happened
it was showing that agent who is working on my ticket is Johnny Garcia , now it's only showing Johnny  Grin Grin

damn it seems that I will have so many boring days with poloniex
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 12:35:58 AM

hmmm there is something new finally  Smiley
for the past month my ticket was still pending , but today something new happened
it was showing that agent who is working on my ticket is Johnny Garcia , now it's only showing Johnny  Grin Grin

damn it seems that I will have so many boring days with poloniex

Nice! 
i am still at 17 days no response at all, and i find it really weird that we all seem to be having this same issue (IP change locks)
i understand the security thing but kinda random , i remember cryptsy selectively locked withdraws to to try hide a hack for a year, i wonder if polo is doing the same now Sad
my funds are only 0.2BTC frozen, but it's MY money and i have done NOTHING wrong to have my account locked with no explanation... Sad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:43:39 AM

tell me what should I do

1. wait until US sanctions end
2. make a Lebanon residence if there are much money, or some other state residence

Poloniex is a US based business, and they need fit local laws.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2440

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:32:46 AM

tell me what should I do

2. make a Lebanon residence if there are much money, or some other state residence

Is this proven? I don't think polo has anything to do with USA other than that their company is registered in Delaware.

Every person from any country can register/start a company in Delaware. Registering a company in Delaware is the #1 solution to evade expensive yacht taxes.

Polo is evading some legal shit that's why they chose Delaware to register their company.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
BitV666

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:28:12 AM

Just updating on this since I'm facing same problem.
You got your money back ?!
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:25:42 AM

Nice! 
i am still at 17 days no response at all, and i find it really weird that we all seem to be having this same issue (IP change locks)
i understand the security thing but kinda random , i remember cryptsy selectively locked withdraws to to try hide a hack for a year, i wonder if polo is doing the same now Sad
my funds are only 0.2BTC frozen, but it's MY money and i have done NOTHING wrong to have my account locked with no explanation... Sad

may I know where are you from ?? cause I want to know if this locking thing has anything to do with the country
also what's your ticket about ?? is it like my ticket a one time withdrawal then closing the account ??
would appreciate it if you share more details with me

Lebanon residence may not work , first of poloniex isn't saying that they don't want to pay me but they are ignoring me !!
in their last reply they said that if I'm a Syrian I can take my money back and then they can close my account

Just updating on this since I'm facing same problem.
You got your money back ?!

no I haven't got a satoshi back , can you please share more details with me ?
is it the same country locking thing ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: