Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:14:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 3 major bitcoin sites 12K pages indexed Google 2M Alexa ratings  (Read 1205 times)
drprinceton (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

I have 3 fully developed bitcoin sites all with brandable names

All 3 are auto pilot with over 12K pages now indexed in Google

All are ranked at alexa from 2M to 3M

All have social media with autopost

PM me for details and offers

I want to sell only 1 of the 3

So PM what you are willing to pay for such a site and then I'll give you the url's to verify google index pages and alexa and social media

I can take paypal or bitcoin and will escrow

PM what you think such sites are worth to you, if the price is enough I'll be happy to reveal what sites they are and you see all the info is accurate

TunerDude007

Activity: 461
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:54:03 PM

Are they currently generating revenue? If so how? ref's, faucets? etc....
drprinceton (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:09:08 PM

They are just BTC traffic sites that we use in our in house ad network codes to sell our own stuff.

So a buyer would need to just put whatever income code they use like adsense or affiliate codes where our own code is now.

We will not give new owner a network account with us.

We don't need 3 bitcoin sites, so that's why it's for sale.

Our ad network is closed, we have millions of users on our network each month, so we don't use typical monetization accounts like adsense.

Each page has multiple spots to drop in ad codes or affiliate codes or whatever you use.

Just like if we used adsense, it would just be part of a master account and not have their own accounts.

It's just bitcoin traffic, each site has 12K to 13K posts that are all indexed in search engines and also each post was autoposted to social media accounts like twitter.

So you can see all the pages are indexed in SE's and also the posts are archived in sites like Twitter.

New owner has option of buying just the name, name with content and name with content and connected social media accounts.

The twitter accounts have nice klout scores in mid 40's

So the income they generate now, is not going to be transferred, we developed 3 bitcoin sites to eventually sell 1 or 2 of them.

If you want a turnkey site with a ton of content and social media pop, PM me.

If you want adsense or affiliate setup, you need to have that already, we have our own and don't let anyone in our network since it is closed.

Included with any site is the autopilot setup where the site pulls lots of fresh bitcoin articles everyday and then autoposts to FB and Twitter.

Each site has a nice brandable prefix bitcoin name, all are .net's

Anyway, PM me if you are interested

drprinceton (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:16:21 PM

still avail.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:44:58 PM

Can you please message me the site urls alongwith your expected price? Do you use Google analytics on your site? Will it be possible to add me in your analytics so that I can check the in depth statistics?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: