Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making an apartment coin  (Read 561 times)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:05:46 PM

Basically, I'm having this idea

I'm currently a student in Pula (Croatia) and I'm living with my girlfriend where our rent is at ~300$
I'v noticed an apartment loan at a bank for 15 years would be at ~300$/month, literally the same amount
So I tried to talk my parents into buying an apartment instead of sending me money to live in one
No way, they always want to have something to rely upon
Girlfriend tried the same thing, but her parents already bought an apartment fr her brother in Zagreb

I find it really idiotic to waste 3600$ a year into dust when I can literally buy an apartment for the same price!
During the season (shore city) apartments like these rent out for a minimum of 40$/night, the whole yearly rate would pay itself during the season (if we weren't there  Cheesy).

So, I googled a lot if somehow I could get a loan or something, seems impossible as I'm a student  Cheesy

Apartments like that go for around 37 000$ or so.
My idea was making a POS Coin with around 40 000 premine and 1% Year stake.
Each coin would sell for 1$, when they are sold I would buy the apartment and each month I'd spend as much as I can to buy back the coins from the market.
Each coin would be bought back at 1.4$ or so.

At 23rd June we're starting to work at a local McDonalds, which pays around 800$/month, from my signature campaign I get around 600$ each month + earning money on other ways like leading signature campaigns, escrowing etc. grants me some at least 400$ or so each month too.

I'd make videos etc. to prove my actual identity and I'd scan my ID to the most trusted members of the community (won't post online because of identity theft).

I wouldn't mind signing a contract with someone if he was willing to travel too.

Do you believe such an endeavour could result in collecting the total to purchasea ~37k apartment?
I'm just wondering about your opinions.

Thanks for reading  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonsieuPanda

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:08:53 PM

So, I googled a lot if somehow I could get a loan or something, seems impossible as I'm a student  Cheesy

At 23rd June we're starting to work at a local McDonalds, which pays around 800$/month

I'm sorry to ask but isn't this the solution to your problem? These loan sharks usually require proof that you have steady income and you can handle your monthly loan payments. Well it seems to me you'll be perfectly able to do so. Don't you think you should try to reapply for a loan in a month or so?

I'm asking also cause I might soon find myself in such a situation and I want to get a better picture about what to expect from the banks. Do they have something against students in personal, even if the student has a job?
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:13:41 PM

At 23rd June we're starting to work at a local McDonalds, which pays around 800$/month

I'm sorry to ask but isn't this the solution to your problem? These loan sharks usually require proof that you have steady income and you can handle your monthly loan payments. Well it seems to me you'll be perfectly able to do so. Don't you think you should try to reapply for a loan in a month or so?

I'm asking also cause I might soon find myself in such a situation and I want to get a better picture about what to expect from the banks. Do they have something against students in personal, even if the student has a job?

I will work over a student contract so I don't believe it will have any effect on getting a ~37k loan.

NiHaoMike

Activity: 236
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 01:39:06 AM

I have never heard of an apartment suite that you could buy instead of rent. Is what you're referring to more or less what are called condos in the US?

I use cryptocurrency and solar power to help my best friend Naomi Wu... And I'm proud of it!
panzerdeni

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:45:00 AM

In most countries in EU I know that some banks offer some type of pay off.
For example in Spain there were offers from banks you pay 300$/month and if you manage to pay it 10 years you eventualy paid of the loan.
It is like rent/buy. I cannot find the right word for this.
But my opinion is go for it. As you said 40$/night it will pay off some day even without loan maybe. 3 months * 40$/night - 4800$ and if the loan is 600$ / month - 3600$/year.
If you have some where to live in the summer would be great or even take the 1200$ and go on a trip some where Tongue.
Go for it you are young don't stop living Smiley.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

Homero Joshua Garza ? Is that you ?

I thought it would probably not be supported  Cheesy

For example in Spain there were offers from banks you pay 300$/month and if you manage to pay it 10 years you eventualy paid of the loan.
But my opinion is go for it. As you said 40$/night it will pay off some day even without loan maybe. 3 months * 40$/night - 4800$ and if the loan is 600$ / month - 3600$/year.
If you have some where to live in the summer would be great or even take the 1200$ and go on a trip some where Tongue.

I need to have a job otherwise they won't give me a loan Sad
Working over a student contract doesn't qualify for a loan.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:30:38 PM

You mean creating a Mortgage Coin? That would really be a great idea. I have also thought about this but got discouraged as a novice in Crypto World.
Wish It were  possibly to spread it around the World especially in countries with very profitable Mortgage system.
The most important things is to make it 1000% scam free. Trusted Bitcointalk members need to know your family. Your Residency status, Biometric, etc.
panzerdeni

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:35:22 PM

Homero Joshua Garza ? Is that you ?

I thought it would probably not be supported  Cheesy

I need to have a job otherwise they won't give me a loan Sad
Working over a student contract doesn't qualify for a loan.

This is the hard part. I don't know how is the situation but maybe you can find some job for less money and work like maybe 2 - 3 days a week. Just for the contract. Some banks have the opportunity for loan for back up from family but you said that your parents could not do it.
I hope you find your self a job and could manage to deal up with this situation.
There were some online BTC loan websites a time ago I don't know if they are going to do the work. Or open Patreon for exchange of something.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:18:29 PM

This is the hard part. I don't know how is the situation but maybe you can find some job for less money and work like maybe 2 - 3 days a week. Just for the contract. Some banks have the opportunity for loan for back up from family but you said that your parents could not do it.
I hope you find your self a job and could manage to deal up with this situation.
There were some online BTC loan websites a time ago I don't know if they are going to do the work. Or open Patreon for exchange of something.

I did get a job, but as a student it's illegal for me to work full time therefore I'm not legally considered as employed and am unable to obtain a loan.

panzerdeni

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:56:12 PM

I did get a job, but as a student it's illegal for me to work full time therefore I'm not legally considered as employed and am unable to obtain a loan.

Oooo yeah I remember now that it was not legally considered there were some thing about this. This is kind of stupid in my opinion hey but this is the government you cannot argue with those kind of institutions. It is like speaking with a broke wall...
Countries should be investing in the future of young people. I hope every thing goes well if you make a Altcoin ICO. I would try be a part of it Smiley.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:03:18 AM

I'm just wondering if you guys would be willing to invest into this?

My assumption was no, because I probably wouldn't  Undecided

Is there something in my power I COULD do to make you change your opinion?

I know it's probably not realistic.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: