Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SilverCoin (SVC)  (Read 42892 times)
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

fucking big scammers here, sec should be cracking down on these individuals asap.

A scammer would be long gone by now.

Things aren't going as well as we would have liked but we haven't given up.
In fact, we have barely even started.

Also, we didn't do a typical ICO, we just put up sale walls without milestones or any promise what-so-ever.

The big mistake here was conducting an ICO in C-Cex. With people being able to place a sell wall, it blocks the original ICO price which is at 3k sats. Resulting in an early trades rather than collection.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:16:32 PM

Looking forward to the uodates of this coin. I still hold mine. Let's give SVC more time to develop their project. Good luck. Wish you all success. Smiley

silvercoin.io (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:57:19 PM

fucking big scammers here, sec should be cracking down on these individuals asap.

A scammer would be long gone by now.

Things aren't going as well as we would have liked but we haven't given up.
In fact, we have barely even started.

Also, we didn't do a typical ICO, we just put up sale walls without milestones or any promise what-so-ever.

The big mistake here was conducting an ICO in C-Cex. With people being able to place a sell wall, it blocks the original ICO price which is at 3k sats. Resulting in an early trades rather than collection.

You are correct.
This was an expected, and for me personally, a desirable outcome.

Let me try to explain…

SilverCoin is designed for a specific purpose and it would be optimal if these coins could get distributed throughout the truth community first. This would make for a much more dedicated and motivated base whose priority in life is most aligned with the greater vision of the project.

Also, the technical scope of the project is not yet confirmed and likely won’t be until we solidify our team. In that regard, it’s better to still have our coins/options then to have sold them all for 460 btc only to find out we need 2 times that. For example I’m a big fan of maidsafe and see the future version of SilverCoin on the safenet but there is some question about the time/cost of doing that.

Everything is going well internally.

https://silvercoin.io - It Pays To Change The World
silvercoin.io (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:58:47 PM

Looking forward to the uodates of this coin. I still hold mine. Let's give SVC more time to develop their project. Good luck. Wish you all success. Smiley

You guys have been so great and patient, especially considering the lack of external progress you have seen over these last few weeks.

Please know that development is ongoing. These last 2-3 weeks have seen many behind-the-scenes and personal items get taken care of that needed to be done to clear the way for the next 6-12 months.

August-September is our time.

https://silvercoin.io - It Pays To Change The World
moneng

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:35:35 AM

any news and information about your plan dev ? price svc just drop down to 127 sat
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:30:00 PM

yea he ran with people funds Mark Small.

Oh man, so "getting ready" meant ... see ya suckers?  Short coin life..
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:49:34 AM

What is the coin on exchange not moving. When the expected growth rate of the coin?
techmoney

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:31:52 PM

Hi CrazyC, I thought we had this conversation on Slack about your "poisoning the well" being of no benefit to you after your threat of "finding me and tearing out my eyes". Let me repeat, you were not scammed here. There were no minimums set on the ICO and even though very little was raised the project would continue on. Your threats of violence and misrepresentations of the project harm any chance of getting the price back up to where it should be.
Trust me when I say I understand your frustration.

Hello Moneng, hope all is well. I have not had any contact with SilverCoin in recent days but will try to get in touch again to see if any update is available to share with the community.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3285

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:56:00 PM

Welcome back. It is great news to see you in come back on Silvercoin. It will be nice if you share there what is your plan for future and what is next activity from svc team. I am still holding mu svc, i hope they will going up in next few months

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
revenant2017

Activity: 728

Healing Galing

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

Good to hear SVC to be back. Goodluck on future developments. Coin is totally undervalued right now unlike other shitcoins.
moneng

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:32:16 AM

Glad to see silvercoin has returned and provide good information.
I know and i trust if you and team always work hard behind the scenes for the future of silvercoin
Good job..! i will waiting for the next news and information Grin

Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:56:43 AM

Кoгдa yжe нaчнeтcя движeниe мoнeты нa биpжe?
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:29:06 PM

Interesting website.. Why does the market not seem to notice?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:07:00 AM

Welcome back SilverCoin, some of us are still holding since the first day and we continue to do it.

I'm happy to see you back and I can't wait end of September Smiley

Good luck !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:34:40 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 11:13:12 AM by lestherat

Still here guys.

I just turned down a survey job (yesterday) in the artic for 5 weeks at $800/day to continue working on SilverCoin.

Expect to see movement by the end of Sept. (this as always been the absolute deadline) But I’m sure that will be hard to believe after all that has happened or more precisely all that has not happened at this point.

The truth is, there have been several events over these last few months that have caused major distraction from the project but SilverCoin is once again front and center.

I have also not sold 1 SVC on the exchange since the ICO. If this were a money grab I would have grabbed every btc on the exchange I could get.

My only hope is that now with the coin virtually valueless you will just hold because the only thing worst than seeing SVC go to zero, is to sell out and then see it rebound 100X.

As of right now SVC is valued at less than $10,000. Easily the most undervalued project on the market if you knew what was coming.

You will not hear from me again until near the end of Sept. Most communications have been stopped because it’s become a repetitive non-productive distraction until we get SilverCoin off the ground. We will deal with the consequences of that later.

It pains me to know that those who have done the most to help the project (early investors) are also the ones hurting the most right now.

Just hold on. If I quit here, I will have inadvertently scammed you and become the thing I most detest.  JUST. HOLD.

"Expect to see movement by the end of Sept." (this as always been the absolute deadline)

The fucking deadline is dead, and i hope you 2

I just should keep my btc instead of waste my money here, 15k usd lost in this fucking coin, Fuck you developer, fucking lazy scammer.

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:57:31 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 11:15:07 AM by lestherat

Now this shit is on delisting list on ccex,  Angry   Ico price 3000 sats, price now 30 sats   Angry Angry Angry

Fuck you stupid developer, fuck you, go to the fucking hell, i hope the devil fuck your mother, wife and daughters, son of a bitch.

Enjoy our fucking money scammer, be drunk, smoke some pot, and kill yourself stupid asshole.

What to do with this shit  Undecided
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3285

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:02:22 PM

Yeah, just delisted from c-cex. I sold now all my svc for 30 satoshi each. I am really dissapointed at the end of story.
@lestherat i hope you did not have high amount of svc

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dr_thuytien

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:13:28 PM

Hi all,
Is the signature campaign still available? Are there plans/news about Silver coin SVC? Thanks all for your time.
Gyro

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:28:34 PM

Now this shit is on delisting list on ccex,  Angry   Ico price 3000 sats, price now 30 sats   Angry Angry Angry

Fuck you stupid developer, fuck you, go to the fucking hell, i hope the devil fuck your mother, wife and daughters, son of a bitch.

Enjoy our fucking money scammer, be drunk, smoke some pot, and kill yourself stupid asshole.

What to do with this shit  Undecided

Why do you buy into shitcoins? Stay in the top 20, even if they go down they always come back.

rianmulyana

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:22:41 AM

silvercoin on c-cex is marked for delisting, what happen dev ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: