Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CVC] CIVIC Tokensale Successfully Completed  (Read 173551 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:18:06 AM

any body tell me civic coin price.
10 cents.

Civic is on sale now and it's 6 days left. Does anyone know what is prediction about the price and will civic appear on the most big exchangers after sale will be over?

Exchanges will probably be announced after ICO is over.

Thank you! But after reading comments in this thread I got that it's going to be like that myself Cheesy
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 10:08:56 AM

How i see that token is in my wallet?
MyEtherWallet need to add custom token?

tokens have not be released yet

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:12:56 AM

You can only see the tokens after they are distributed. If they are (I believe they are not), then you should add the contract address given by them to Myetherwallet and you are ready to go, you only need to do this once as Myetherwallet will remember the changes you made to your wallet.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:50:08 AM

They will be issued after a few weeks tops.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:56:47 AM

I tried to get into the ICO, but finally failed. Angry
Hope the price won't be too high why it hits exchange.
Koloulinger

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:16:37 PM

all token is sold out dev
when plan civic coin added to exchanger

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

all token is sold out dev
when plan civic coin added to exchanger

As I understood in July.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
tripkebab

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:23:58 PM

I tried to get into the ICO, but finally failed. Angry
Hope the price won't be too high why it hits exchange.

Whatever the price is set to at exchange there is always a mass sell off and 99% drop in value i wouldn't worry.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

I would not be surprised to see the "value" of this token drop by 80% once it hits exchanges. The way they did the ICO has infuriated so many people.

There will probably be a new coin that does the exact same thing, but does a smart contract and a "normal" ICO and the price goes thru the roof simply because they didnt do this stupid ICO method.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
aladinlondonuk

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:43:49 PM

I would not be surprised to see the "value" of this token drop by 80% once it hits exchanges. The way they did the ICO has infuriated so many people.

There will probably be a new coin that does the exact same thing, but does a smart contract and a "normal" ICO and the price goes thru the roof simply because they didnt do this stupid ICO method.

I rate the ico, you was obviously at the back of the que. over 50,000 people were queing for the ico> are you trying to tell me that wouldn't crash the server?
ekerstein

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:47:13 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 04:08:06 PM by ekerstein

I thought the ICO was very well executed personally. It provided a nice contrast to how Status.im conducted their ICO the same day.

Civic:
- queued their contributions to prevent network congestion
- ensured everybody had a space in line.
- provided clear information on when it would open (9am), so just get in line before that time and you're pretty much guaranteed a spot. Also communicated to users while they were in the line with a notice box.

- no queuing, and disrupted the entire network for hours with what amounted to a DDoS attack on the network by its own users
- no guarantee for a space in line, just an address that you need to send money to asap
- communication breakdowns while the entire network slowed to a crawl and people were sending money to a smart contract with no response. They took down their Slack channel after the blowback.

Civic conducted their ICO responsibly and professionally and I hope other ICOs follow their example.
aladinlondonuk

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:30:57 PM

I thought the ICO was very well executed personally. It provided a nice contrast to how Status.im conducted their ICO the same day.

Civic:
- provided clear information on when it would open (9am), so just get in line before that time and you're pretty much guaranteed a spot. Also communicated to users while they were in the line with a notice box.

- no queuing, and disrupted the entire network for hours with what amounted to a DDoS attack on the network by its own users
- no guarantee for a space in line, just an address that you need to send money to asap
- communication breakdowns while the entire network slowed to a crawl and people were sending money to a smart contract with no response. They took down their Slack channel after the blowback.

Civic conducted their ICO responsibly and professionally and I hope other ICOs follow their example.

well said! couldn't agree more
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 06:32:02 PM

I rate the ico, you was obviously at the back of the que. over 50,000 people were queing for the ico> are you trying to tell me that wouldn't crash the server?

Crash the server?  Maybe I don't quite understand the technology here, but I really don't think it was a "server" problem but more of a network congestion problem.  I think they are two different things there, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Ethereum network decentralized?
prawda

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:15:40 PM

Civic:

Maybe for many it was great, but for me it was the worst ICO of all. Not only the app didn't work on my phone (was brand new 1.5 years ago, android) after using another phone, getting a spot in the queue, after I sent out an ether transaction exactly as the civic.tokensale page told me, it just gave an "bad jump" error, I tried it another time, just wasted more gas...

zulover

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:35:33 PM

has anyone received any details from civic? any more details from them?

i sent payment, received email they received my payment but i dont  know how much i bought, was charged 0.9btc!! tried support a milion times but no response.

civic, comeone say something!!
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:41:11 PM

According to the ICO website your funds will be "locked" for 3 weeks while they audit and send out the Civic tokens. It is on their website FAQ/Whitepaper.

I guess my main beef with the ICO is that I had $7,500 I was going to put into the project, and by the time I was number 1,000 in line they only had the $50 portions left. So yeah, not worth my time.

Had they done smart contract I could have sent my Eth and gotten the coins and all would have been well.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
gal_v

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

Did you recive the tokens?
I didn't.
GGALINff

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:54:44 PM

Marina-  when you will be returning the 33 1/3 % overpayment to the presale participants?  Just want to know when I should be on the lookout
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:38:32 AM

I guess waiting in line didn't help me. I just received an email hours after waiting in line that the ICO is all over lol
sarsbuk

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:19:29 AM

Civic:

Maybe for many it was great, but for me it was the worst ICO of all. Not only the app didn't work on my phone (was brand new 1.5 years ago, android) after using another phone, getting a spot in the queue, after I sent out an ether transaction exactly as the civic.tokensale page told me, it just gave an "bad jump" error, I tried it another time, just wasted more gas...

Brand new is not 18 months old, especially in the phone market.  If you have an android you could/should update the phone to the latest software when released, then your phone would have been able to download the app.  It's not Civic's fault you don't keep your devices up to date. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: