Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HUC] HunterCoin Price Speculation  (Read 506 times)
hienyimba (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 06:44:41 PM

I just looked at this coin today when it began showing signs of growth on Polo. Its volumn is really low on Polo. Such a low price and with only 17mn coins in circulation, what gives? Well I bought me some and am expecting the OMNI magic dust on it soon. What do bag hodlers think? price to go up?
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 04:26:40 AM

I just looked at this coin today when it began showing signs of growth on Polo. Its volumn is really low on Polo. Such a low price and with only 17mn coins in circulation, what gives? Well I bought me some and am expecting the OMNI magic dust on it soon. What do bag hodlers think? price to go up?

It looks like it was overpumped for the purpose of dumping the coin I would get out if I was you because I predict it's going down it just got pumped up un-naturally (manipulation) to unnatural levels and someone is going to get stuck with the bag just make sure you are not the person missing the chair when the music stops.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hienyimba (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:55:23 PM

It looks like it was overpumped for the purpose of dumping the coin I would get out if I was you because I predict it's going down it just got pumped up un-naturally (manipulation) to unnatural levels and someone is going to get stuck with the bag just make sure you are not the person missing the chair when the music stops.

Gotten out already. But its on my watch list because of the super low volumn - just 17mn in circulation in relation to the current price. My only challenge with this coin is its actual use cases Undecided Undecided .
hienyimba (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 08:38:19 AM

Turns out i was right. Lol  Smiley

A 150% increase to those who get out now
cryptogasm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

Turns out i was right. Lol  Smiley

A 150% increase to those who get out now

Well done! Great start for a newbie Cheesy Cheers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: