Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Billionaire Bigelow space mogul says he is 'absolutely convinced' there are ...  (Read 232 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:47:05 PM

Billionaire Bigelow space mogul says he is 'absolutely convinced' there are aliens on Earth

The billionaire said in an interview with 60 minutes that aliens are real
He claimed there is an 'existing presence' of extraterrestrials on Earth
And the entrepeneur suggested he has spent 'more than anybody else in the US' on research into UFOs

A billionaire aerospace entrepreneur who has recently worked with Nasa has said he is 'absolutely convinced' that there are alien visitors living on Earth.

Robert Bigelow, whose company Bigelow Aerospace has built expandable space habitats for the ISS, was speaking in an interview with 60 minutes on Sunday.

The conversation focused on working with Nasa before it shifted to Mr Bigelow's reported obsession with aliens, as the mogul revealed he has invested 'millions' into UFO research.

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4554970/Robert-Bigelow-absolutely-convinced-aliens-Earth.html.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
solbiere

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

Does big money make a man go nuts? I mean sure there's an enormously high chance that extraterrestrials do exist and also that there are developed civilizations in space besides ours. But to say something like this with such certainty he must have either seen them firsthand or be crazy. I crosschecked the article too it really does come from dailymail, so most likely it's not fake.
pinkmann

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:32:12 PM

Does big money make a man go nuts? I mean sure there's an enormously high chance that extraterrestrials do exist and also that there are developed civilizations in space besides ours. But to say something like this with such certainty he must have either seen them firsthand or be crazy. I crosschecked the article too it really does come from dailymail, so most likely it's not fake.

For a Billionaire to say something like this he must have proof. Why not share with us lemmings then?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: