Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SingularDTV  (Read 49125 times)
aoiaao

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:22:41 PM

SingularDTV joined as an official board committee of government supported
Beijing Blockchain consortium - CyberLedger Organisation.

Article in Chinese is available at: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/PhAKbHtP1XisQzqzEfDXBQ

Yeah!, heres also the chinese certificate pic!

image uploader

SingularDTV won "Award for the Excellence of Blockchain Application" at the Beijing #BlockchainTech Innovation Competition hosted at TsingHua University,
As well as the "Blockchain Best Industry Application Award" at Shanghai Inaugural #Fintech&Blockchain Summit

link to news: https://twitter.com/SingularDTV/status/923790914077757440

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robbyx

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:35:25 PM

I added SingularDTV to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/) to allow new users to learn about SingularDTV and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support SNGLS so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your SNGLS addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in SNGLS from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services? The more active the SingularDTV profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the SingularDTV project!

Screenshots:

https://i.imgur.com/DvfDIfD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZM9Fp8o.png

https://i.imgur.com/RPqtrCl.png
Very nice app!
aoiaao

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:54:04 PM

I added SingularDTV to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/) to allow new users to learn about SingularDTV and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support SNGLS so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your SNGLS addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in SNGLS from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services? The more active the SingularDTV profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the SingularDTV project!

Screenshots:

Very nice app!

Need to get this app and follow SingularDTV Smiley
aoiaao

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:47:03 PM

Current regulations compliant and in the future becsuse of in partnership with Blockhaus.

Blockhaus will be the world’s first capitalized, swiss-regulated institutional provider of smart contract tokenized ecosystems. Blockhaus combines the strength of the compliant, regulated centralized world with the programmable power of the Blockchain into a decentralized investment bank platform that creates blockchain property through Token Generating Events (TGE).

https://blockhaus.io
In partnership with SingularDTV
Namelson

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:17:55 AM

To receive dividends, we need to hold our SNGLS in My Ether Wallet or some sort?
aoiaao

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:10:55 AM

To receive dividends, we need to hold our SNGLS in My Ether Wallet or some sort?

You can hold them anywhere (with one exception, exchanges that are not configured to receive/withdraw SingularDTV dividends)
You can then use for example MEW to withdraw the dividends. (instructions will be here also, once the first dividend is issued) These dividends are based on the current amount which you are holding SNGLS on the time SingularDTV issues dividends. It was said that this would become everyday operation in the future..

For example:
Binance is configured to allow this rewards collecting and hold those SNGLS in Binance.
https://medium.com/singulardtv/binance-to-support-all-future-sngls-airdrops-no-need-to-move-your-sngls-ccfe036c8a0
aoiaao

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:23:12 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 09:50:23 AM by aoiaao

https://twitter.com/SingularDTV/status/930345197686480896
SingularDTV @SingularDTV
"#Ethereum #Blockchain starts to enter everyday life"

..With @SingularDTV's new app #Tokit artists can program their intellectual property rights, revenues, and royalties into #smartcontracts in the form of a token..
#Tokenize #Korea

Via @zdnetkorea
http://v.media.daum.net/v/20171108172401161
jackiedragon

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:12:18 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 02:29:05 PM by jackiedragon

What is Tokit, & Who is using Tokit.io Tesla Token!?!?!! SingularDTV's Launchpad & Campaign is Live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYOyxGAMauw

SingularDTV What's the Point of Token Economies? What's the Value Proposition for Artists and Fans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqlY6b25Qk8

To da Moon
aoiaao

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:13:52 PM

What is Tokit, & Who is using Tokit.io Tesla Token!?!?!! SingularDTV's Launchpad & Campaign is Live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYOyxGAMauw

SingularDTV What's the Point of Token Economies? What's the Value Proposition for Artists and Fans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqlY6b25Qk8

Good stuff!
aoiaao

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:16:30 PM

According coinmarketcap SingularDTV is at the bottom of this wave and starting its raise again to around $0.20 cents+
trilla666

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:09:51 AM

According coinmarketcap SingularDTV is at the bottom of this wave and starting its raise again to around $0.20 cents+

Post your TA on that, im not seeing it at all.

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
27aume

Activity: 90

Hi, i'm a pationed about cryptos and their symbol.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:11:43 AM

Hi, i was looking at SingularDTV project seen I'm tradinng it on bittrex.

I have a couple of question:
   * If I well understood, a centralized exchange can already list tokit tokens?
            - yes, all ERC20 tokens supported
   * does the tokit tokens comply whit ERC20 standards?
            - tokit makes normal ERC20 tokens.
   * Why is there so little promotion about SingularX exchange?
            - I think they will polish UI, make sure everything works etc, then launch the SNGLX-token,and the exchange to the masses..
   * What about US announcement about Artist promo crypto-currency projects?
            - well artist are tokenizing themselves with tokit, US-cannot currently buy any tokens, but can tokenize themselves..
   * Is there someone that verify the authenticity of artist creating tokens?
             - tokit.io is controlled by SingularDTV they verify the projects before they go into the gallery.
   * Is there a singularDTV faq page i do not find that much guidance about Reward system, singularDTV wallet, SingularX
            - Nope, you have to look for the information on SingularDTV blogs, marketing engine has not been started yet on the platform.. far as I know.

Thanks a lot

Thank you for the intel. Smiley
aoiaao

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:14:01 AM

Hi, i was looking at SingularDTV project seen I'm tradinng it on bittrex.

I have a couple of question:
   * If I well understood, a centralized exchange can already list tokit tokens?
            - yes, all ERC20 tokens supported
   * does the tokit tokens comply whit ERC20 standards?
            - tokit makes normal ERC20 tokens.
   * Why is there so little promotion about SingularX exchange?
            - I think they will polish UI, make sure everything works etc, then launch the SNGLX-token,and the exchange to the masses..
   * What about US announcement about Artist promo crypto-currency projects?
            - well artist are tokenizing themselves with tokit, US-cannot currently buy any tokens, but can tokenize themselves..
   * Is there someone that verify the authenticity of artist creating tokens?
             - tokit.io is controlled by SingularDTV they verify the projects before they go into the gallery.
   * Is there a singularDTV faq page i do not find that much guidance about Reward system, singularDTV wallet, SingularX
            - Nope, you have to look for the information on SingularDTV blogs, marketing engine has not been started yet on the platform.. far as I know.

Thanks a lot

Thank you for the intel. Smiley

You are welcome!  Smiley
aoiaao

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:03:46 PM

SingularX is Here!
The Decentralized Exchange for Intellectual Property

By Zach LeBeau, CEO of SingularDTV

SingularX (www.singularx.com) is SingularDTV’s peer-to-peer trading platform for intellectual property created in Tokit.

Tokit, our project creation and rights management application, launched yesterday on November 6, 2017. With Tokit, we generated the SNGX token which powers SingularX’s economic infrastructure.

The revolutionary thing about SingularX — aside from empowering artists to be their own economies — is that all transaction fees generated by the exchange are embedded in the SNGX token. This means that anyone holding SNGX can withdraw the revenue pushed into it, or store it there. SingularX is an important part of the SingularDTV entertainment economy and we look forward to generating millions of dollars of value for SNGLS token holders.

We’re going to do something that isn’t typically done in today’s cryptosphere — we’re going to prove the SingularX tokenized ecosystem is successful and prosperous before we release SNGX tokens to the public. This is something that doesn’t happen today… everyone releases a token based on an idea or a whitepaper and then goes out and attempts to prove it. We’re doing the opposite.

Before I go any further, I’d like to thank Zack Coburn, the creator of EtherDelta. Zack is a true visionary in the cryptosphere. EtherDelta has been in operation for more than a year now and until recently was the only decentralized exchange in existence. EtherDelta served as the inspiration for SingularX. In fact, Zack consulted on the construction of SingularX throughout the summer of 2017. Initially, it was my personal hope that SingularDTV could have acquired EtherDelta — tokenized, optimized and rebranded it — but it didn’t work out that way… thus SingularX was born.

SingularX has many similarities to EtherDelta. Why reinvent the wheel? EtherDelta has been heralded by some as the most successful decentralized project on Ethereum — up until Tokit and SingularX of course, ;-). But seriously, SingularDTV needed an exchange in which all intellectual property generated via Tokit could be listed and traded. It’s a crucial component to artists and creators becoming their own economies. After all, we can’t expect centralized exchanges to list all the tokens generated via Tokit, especially the way things are going down behind-the-scenes in the USA now. While SingularX’s architecture is similar to EtherDelta’s, there are some significant differences between the two. Let’s explore those differences…

1. A newly designed front-end with full customizable UI, each trader can build their own layout based on their preferences.

2. New modular design to make it easy to add new features in the future for new types of trades (encourage people to provide suggestions).

3. New back end infrastructure to improve reliability and responsiveness.

4. Security improvements.

5. Integrated support channels for users with the S-DTV support team.

6. Removed reliance on etherscan performance (coming soon).

7. External API access (in BETA).

8. The biggest difference is that SingularX (SNGX) is Tokenized!

The SNGX token was generated by Tokit and utilizes its revolutionary smart contract technology. All transaction fees generated by SingularX are pushed into the SNGX token for holders to store or withdraw. The ownership breakdown of SNGX tokens is 45% to SingularDTV, 45% to Centrality and 10% to Digital MOB.

All revenue pushed into the SNGX tokens owned by SingularDTV, will be further pushed into SNGLS — the token that powers the SingularDTV tokenized economy. We look forward to the benefit this brings SNGLS token holders. If SingularX can reach the activity level or beyond of EtherDelta, this would mean millions of dollars a year SNGLS holders can benefit from.

We look forward to building SingularX into a trading library of international intellectual property as well as a profitable platform that enriches the SingularDTV economy.

Zach LeBeau, CEO of SingularDTV

(Original article)
https://medium.com/singulardtv/singularx-is-here-d0aaf90f6e1

aoiaao

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:12:44 PM

Dean from Cryptopials is very positive about SingularDTV, thats really good news!

He says: "SingularDTV has a long list of releases, including rights management and media distribution modules plus plenty of artists using their platform, across late 2017 and early 2018. They aren’t priced too cheaply, but there is still plenty of upside potential if it goes well."

Full article: http://cryptorials.io/best-cryptocurrency-investments-2018/

Very nice article, SingularDTV with current around 100M marketcap, theres plenty of room to grow to a multi-100M marketcap. for example GRMTK tokens alone are worth 9M which singularDTV launched with Gramatik!

only one blockbuster movie could bring this sum in.. ( maybe produced sometime in the future) Grow grow as SingularDTV grows so does the marketcap!
aoiaao

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

aoiaao

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:06:20 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 10:29:47 PM by aoiaao

Dividends example:
If you are holding 200,000 SNGLS (0.02%) and SingularDTVs revenue was $100M
you would get $20,000 USD which is paid in ETH to holder.

200,000 SNGLS costs around in current price $26,000 which is around 4 BTC and potential revenue could be much much more. Like from $100M revenue share it is almost covered the SNGLS token costs + the tokens will rise in value

Example how much one blockbuster movie could bring in produced with SingularDTV platform 100M in revenue, which will be distributed to SNGLS holders.

Popular music.

SingularX the decentralized exchange in exchange fees.

Basically everything SingularDTV are doing will be pushed to SNGLS holders as divinends as SingularDTV itself holds 40% of all SNGLS tokens.

stablesmirk

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:34:52 PM

What is the date of ICO?
Black Lizard

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

I just hope the price soon back to 9k satoshi, because I bought last july ago the price is more than 9k satoshi, let's pump dev.
aoiaao

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:21:17 PM

What is the date of ICO?

Already launched over 1 year ago, a week ago launched some of the dapps.
now several https://tokit.io projects already successfully token sold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: