Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING!!! Ethereum and Ethereum Classic are SCAMS!  (Read 10512 times)
Brutalent (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

How could ethereum and ethereum classic  be scams? Seriously?  

Probably all because the "Dual Scam System" is born for get all bitcoins. NEM and Ripple are other scams but don't know this projects. At now…
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:35:21 AM

scam= a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

why etc/eth are a scams? hard fork???

jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:50:26 AM

lol. Make a new thread again saying that bitcoin is a scam coin.
Brutalent (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:55:30 AM

AntiScam project is perfect for block this scam tokens. It's an democratic idea for this forum...
dinalo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:05:57 AM

The bitcoin spirit is the pure job of community. Ethereum is the "Scientology" alternative for IOT. The first washing your brain, the second whashing your bitcoins. Scam alert is a real question. Stop this mega ponzi system. Stop now!  Angry

Wait, is this whole thread supposed to be a complete joke?

I assumed so already from OP's post, unless of course he has been hibernating for a long time.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:14:10 AM

I do not think I can trust the nonsense he says, because he does not give proof of what he said is true, I'm sure he just wants to panic those who have Altcoin Eth and Etc so they can get rid of it cheaply.
chohav

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:45:33 AM

This thread is literally skyrocketing to my top 3 ridiculous threads on bitcointalk.
Brutalent (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:58:52 AM

This thread is literally skyrocketing to my top 3 ridiculous threads on bitcointalk.

It's an alarm for not investing in ETH and ETC. Not writing stupid topics. 😒
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:01:31 AM

It is crystal clear that the main intention of the user that created this thread is to dump the price of ETH/ETC amd grab some cheap of it.

Brutalent (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:18:16 AM

It is crystal clear that the main intention of the user that created this thread is to dump the price of ETH/ETC amd grab some cheap of it.

Hey you are a "Dual Scam System" fan? Or an inexpert investor? Good luck! 👏
Zegra

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:36:54 PM

Or he opened a short position after the top was reached few days ago and it was already going down. But Brutalent is going to lose some money here because the bottom has been reached already and it's slowly rising now. His margin call is going to fuel the pump up, so thank you Brutalent for the money you're going to give me in the near future! I'll spend it wisely (= put it into bullmarkets instead of having the megalomanical ego thinking I can make the price sink of a huge volume coin by creating threads without content on this forum).
Brutalent (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:44:06 PM

Or he opened a short position after the top was reached few days ago and it was already going down. But Brutalent is going to lose some money here because the bottom has been reached already and it's slowly rising now. His margin call is going to fuel the pump up, so thank you Brutalent for the money you're going to give me in the near future! I'll spend it wisely (= put it into bullmarkets instead of having the megalomanical ego thinking I can make the price sink of a huge volume coin by creating threads without content on this forum).

Another scammer… Waiting guys! 😱
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

From the Ethereum Project born Ethereum Classic. It's a fake split for "balance" Ethereum value. On market Ethereum Classic look like a pure alternative of Ethereum, really it's a "Dual Scam System". Don't buy friends...Sell yours ETH or ETC before the destroy.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Giving opinions like this at the time ETH is achieving its potential is just a call of someone disgruntled who could buy or never believe that the mark attained today can ever be attained and as a result cannot afford it thereby looking for way to spread the panick then people will be force to sell then he can buy because that what will happen when you give a position without backing it with facts.
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:04:41 PM

Is not a joke! I'm serious! The history of Ethereum it's a fake. The "Dual Scam System" is the real project. Search on the darknet…

Give us the .onion link to source

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
coinzoid

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:09:19 PM

Probably this method has been applied to BTC million times as well Smiley Well, I'd be happy if price drops temp period for 13 USD again to buy more of it.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

Is not a joke! I'm serious! The history of Ethereum it's a fake. The "Dual Scam System" is the real project. Search on the darknet…

I'm not agree with you. Do you have any proof regarding your opinion plz share the link. how do you say ethereum is scam....?
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:59:17 PM

you dont say!!! give me some time to cash out before announcing to public pls...

Hmm, I think this is not a proper thought. How can the Ethereum and Ethereum Classic experiencing a scam..?? . It is not possible, the most important things you have to see. How can they'll do when it's a scam, some considerable time they provide advantages for most investors and traders ..? . So, better focus will be to get a lot of funds rather than have struggled finding a weakness it is profitable

vrathamon

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:03:37 PM

Hey come on now.  He might be a bitcoin maximalist who believes in the "immutability of the blockchain" and took offense at the DAO rollback/fork. Nevermind bitcoin's own rollback/fork *cough* *block #74638*.

I'm not agree with you. Do you have any proof regarding your opinion plz share the link. how do you say ethereum is scam....?
hfaffiliates

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:16:53 PM

From the Ethereum Project born Ethereum Classic. It's a fake split for "balance" Ethereum value. On market Ethereum Classic look like a pure alternative of Ethereum, really it's a "Dual Scam System". Don't buy friends...Sell yours ETH or ETC before the destroy.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

YES ETC BORN FROM ETHEREUM PROJECT. BUT ITS NOT A MEAN TEHEREUM ARE GOING TO SCAM. IF YOU HAVE PROOF THEN SHOW US.
nhd2501

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:20:26 PM

So sad  Cry Thanks for reporting... I must change my ETH Balance to the other services to get more security Cheesy The rate of ETH is increasing ^_^ I hope It can be defeat BTC kkkkk.... Just hope for fun Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: