Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING!!! Ethereum and Ethereum Classic are SCAMS!  (Read 10512 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:36:23 AM

From the Ethereum Project born Ethereum Classic. It's a fake split for "balance" Ethereum value. On market Ethereum Classic look like a pure alternative of Ethereum, really it's a "Dual Scam System". Don't buy friends...Sell yours ETH or ETC before the destroy.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
There is a big difference between a project not being trusted by the community and being a scam, there are many on the forum that do not like ETH at all for several reasons, and we must respect their opinions but to say those projects are scams is going too far unless you have proof of it.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:11:11 AM

i wouldn't go as far as calling it a scam. ethereum is just a pretty terrible platform. and it is bad because it was created as a centralized altcoin which a big ICO and its main purpose is to make Vitalik and his investors rich out of nothing.
and it is over-hyped because of smart contracts which it handles pretty badly too. there are lots of bugs and exploits which happen every now and then and users and services using these lose a lot of money because of it.
for example a couple of days ago a Canadian exchange lost 14 million dollars because of it!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Brutalent (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:19:44 AM

Pobably this scam system work with scam groups: http://www.coindesk.com/scam-free-gambling-ethereum-regulators-might-not-ready/
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:27:52 AM

If it were a scam the Chinese Central Bank and Chinese Government would have kicked out ETHEREUM and ETC by now for sure. Now in China ETHEREUM is big news and the whole of South Korea is invested in ETC. Wouldn't you think these big entities would have checked out if ETH AND ETC were scams? Come on, enough with the jokes and trollathon.  Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:32:00 AM

Yes eth and eth classic are scams along with coins like dash and monero. BTC, LTC, PPC and doge are the only coins with long term hope.
Hamzat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:38:13 AM

Everyone is entitled to thir opinion
Yrou could have present your scam reason with fact
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

The news is stupid. But how did the market react? Do not write this if you do not have information
Brutalent (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:32:23 PM

Yes eth and eth classic are scams along with coins like dash and monero. BTC, LTC, PPC and doge are the only coins with long term hope.
Monero and Dash are evolution of bitcoin. ETH, ETC, Ripple and NEM are scam networks look like Counterparty, Omni Layer, Nxt and others. Burst is a power safe coin.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 04:27:23 PM

Lol.
You should do some research before putting any comments about Etheruem.If any coin can beat BTC that will be only ETH.People are going crazy for it.
dady12

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:32:29 PM

you will need to provide the proof of why you think ETH and ETC are scam,I disagree with you,it is good to remain silent if you don't want to invest on a particular coin than calling it a scam to discourage those who want to invest on it ,everyone is entitle to his or her own opinion but providing the proof would 've make others to respect your own opinion
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

From the Ethereum Project born Ethereum Classic. It's a fake split for "balance" Ethereum value. On market Ethereum Classic look like a pure alternative of Ethereum, really it's a "Dual Scam System". Don't buy friends...Sell yours ETH or ETC before the destroy.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I have to words for you: retard, ignorant
They are your personality and I believe that you do not have any knowledge in the cryptocurrency field and you are trying to get more attention from people. Bitcoin will soon be replaced by other cryptos. Trust me lol and ethereum has the biggest chance to replace it
freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:41:11 PM

BTC, LTC, PPC and doge are the only coins with long term hope.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

BTC, LTC and doge are very tech-sensible. One break-thru and the chains are crippled at best.
We don't know anything about the tech we will have in 10 years, but PoW coins will be the ones to pop.

Proof of work..  its the most short-term solution imaginable.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:01:15 PM

i wouldn't go as far as calling it a scam. ethereum is just a pretty terrible platform. and it is bad because it was created as a centralized altcoin which a big ICO and its main purpose is to make Vitalik and his investors rich out of nothing.
and it is over-hyped because of smart contracts which it handles pretty badly too. there are lots of bugs and exploits which happen every now and then and users and services using these lose a lot of money because of it.
for example a couple of days ago a Canadian exchange lost 14 million dollars because of it!

100% right here.

thus u have GOOD project and devs (non ICO) like wbb (DLS)
Brutalent (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:39:20 PM

100% right here.

thus u have GOOD project and devs (non ICO) like wbb (DLS)

Today all people create or invest into new cryptocoins…But really the money have two fathers: Hackers and Banks!
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:00:16 AM

Lol, no they aren't.
cychan2

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:30:20 AM

Sit back and relax. Always there is a scam today which looks more like a scam than a scam from yesterday.
Try to read the news.
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 04:06:02 AM

OMG, whats this? Newbie troll accounts are posting FUD and doing monologue each other. Post it using your main Bitcointalk accounts. Stop posting like this. ETH and ETC are good coins.
I do not know if ETH is really a scam.
But ETH is the most manipulated coin in history, I do not like it.
That's it.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
VQM0251

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:49:37 AM

Shocked so serious Sad Thanks for your infomation I'll tell to my friends stop using their service, and change to another services to protect our ETH Coins!! Feeling unhappy!!  Angry
Brutalent (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:17:52 AM

OMG, whats this? Newbie troll accounts are posting FUD and doing monologue each other. Post it using your main Bitcointalk accounts. Stop posting like this. ETH and ETC are good coins.
I do not know if ETH is really a scam.
But ETH is the most manipulated coin in history, I do not like it.
That's it.

It's a terrible system based on fake contracts creation for manipulate investors.
aggarwal233

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:20:53 AM

Both are good coins with great future ahead..

I dont know why OP claiming them as a scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: