Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $FSPIN ߷ Fidget Spinners ߷:The Digital Currency  (Read 3186 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:10:49 AM

Reserving Hindi translation.

CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:48:07 AM

Anyone who invests in this ico hates money.
If you want to give away your money choose a charity not this project
3rojan

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:55:10 AM

ico for this piece of shit? seriously the state of this ico madness is driving me crazy
fidgetspinners (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:48:19 PM

Thanks for the continued feedback, everyone!

Yes, this project is not for everyone, and that's ok! Some people will see the fundamentals, drive, support, and energy myself and our new communiy members are putting into this project, and some won't!  

Take it for what it is, it's just an altcoin! It's for enthusiasts and collectors, just like any rare collectible or asset.

I'm up front and representing $FSPIN with 100% honesty, and transparency. You can get in with the $FPSIN revolution or don't, doesn't change what i and the community we all build are GOING to accomplish.

This is a coin based on community propagation and social development, and based on some feedback in this thread, $FSPIN will be hosting a $FSPIN giveaway on twitter (~$100 value!) starting today, along with ICO.

Hey dev,
Will you opening any Bounty campaign for your project?
I'll looking forward for your bounty campaign, especially Social media campaign.
Thank you.

Open bounties are also in the works / being planned for upcoming updates!

And yes, remember, this is an entirely different crypto project and ICO, all the "tech" /"backend" dev work is DONE (Waves).

So using Waves Platform and produts will be launching with fully functional verified secure:
Mobile Wallet
Lite Client
Decentralized Exchange
Blockchain

Stay tuned for more information and OFFICAL ICO LISTING;  Round 1 of 23,000 $FSPIN on Waves DEX later today!  
fidgetspinners (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:56:06 PM

ICO IS GOING LIVE ON WAVES DEX WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR - PREPARE FOR LAUNCH OF THE $FSPIN REVOLUTION
 Cheesy

Also, ANN and website UPDATE: Due to community feedback / community sperading purposes we are announching our AFFILIATE FUND!

Here is the Update to ICO info / bounty program:

ICO

- 3 weeks long

- Tired ICO structure favors early adopters.

- 23,000 20,000 Fidget Spinners available per week of ICO.

Ninja Fair Launch, Public, Fixed Price, Tiered ICO Structure.

BOUNTIES:

$FSPIN is introducing a community development "Affiliate Fund".
The Fund will be less than 15% (13.04%) of total ICO, changing the total amount available weekly for public purchase from 23,000 to 20,000 coins.  
These Funds will be used to encourage collection and trading / spreading awareness of $FSPIN.

the 9,000 coins be moved to separate Wallet and used solely to pay for any marketing / development / useful talents and anyone who can work with us to help build the community.

Please follow us on twitter @Fidget_Spin and comment or message for any questions or if you want to work to help the community! $FSPIN REVOLUTION!!!!
basket ball

Activity: 970
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

Week 1 : 1 $FSPIN = .0001 $BTC

Week 2: 1 $FSPIN = .001 $BTC

Week 3: 1 $FSPIN = .01  $BTC

not logic

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
fidgetspinners (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:10:37 PM

Week 1 : 1 $FSPIN = .0001 $BTC

Week 2: 1 $FSPIN = .001 $BTC

Week 3: 1 $FSPIN = .01  $BTC

not logic

Welcome to altcoins! are you new?  what's logic??

Do you want to compound on that thought though? Again, I really do appreciate any and all feedback from anyone! If you don't want to buy you don't have to buy, if it doesn't seem logical to you then don't get any, simple. Those are the ICO prices, and it's based on simple supply / demand. fixed supply + expanding market, who knows what price will be end of ICO? but compared to other blockchain ICO token projects it's very rare, very motivated, streamlined, and straight up. Do you really feel logic determines the prices of ICO's now??

fidgetspinners (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:25:56 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

$FSPIN is now LIVE on Waves Decentralized Exchange

Welcome to the revolution.  Grin

Join us on Slack, follow me on twitter, comment, love all your feedback, thanks!

We are also pleased to announce our first major giveaway on twitter!!!

100 FSPIN GIVEAWAY!!!

Follow @fidget_spin and RT the giveaway tweet!

Great things happening with this project thank you everyone!
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:33:27 AM

hey dev there is no bonus for week one?
fidgetspinners (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:18:46 AM

Kind of! The 'bonus' per say, of purchasing week 1 is that the next week I will be removing all the current weeks round of 20k coins into cold storage and increasing the ICO price by 10X, this means you could buy early (wk 1) and create orders below ICO price immediately for trading during the ICO and make profit!

I am very pleased with how smoothly our launch day yesterday and first twitter giveaway campaign have gone! We still have a lot of work to do as a community but thanks for believing in $FSPIN and welcome to the revolution....

stay tuned  Cheesy
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:29:50 AM

Anyone who invests in this ico hates money.
If you want to give away your money choose a charity not this project
agree its easy to create a waves contract so pls choose carefully before you invest in any ICO. to the OP why dont you make a dual contract than choose waves only contract  . i will not waste any money with this kind of project.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:21:42 PM

Kind of! The 'bonus' per say, of purchasing week 1 is that the next week I will be removing all the current weeks round of 20k coins into cold storage and increasing the ICO price by 10X, this means you could buy early (wk 1) and create orders below ICO price immediately for trading during the ICO and make profit!

I am very pleased with how smoothly our launch day yesterday and first twitter giveaway campaign have gone! We still have a lot of work to do as a community but thanks for believing in $FSPIN and welcome to the revolution....

stay tuned  Cheesy
Are you going to hold another bounty?
fidgetspinners (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:17:03 PM

stay tuned  Cheesy
Are you going to hold another bounty?

Sure!! Adding this one to ANN now.

$FSPIN BOUNTY: Meme Scientists
--We are seeking to employ several high level meme scientists, wizards, or general memesmiths to research, create, and distribute fidget spinner memes and tweet us @fidget_spin using the cashtag $FSPIN--
    -5 $FSPIN for every fidget spinner meme tweeted!
         -10 $FSPIN for fidget spinner meme also promoting $FSPIN Fidget Spinners or referencing "blockchain" buzzwords.
(limit 5 tweets per day per person)

Make sure to follow @fidget_spin for details and examples! Tweet / DM us your waves address after your meme and you'll receive your bounty!

fidgetspinners (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

WUT UP Fidget Spinners!
 Grin

Little update to the progress of $FSPIN and ICO.

We're currently in day (5) of Round 1 of $FSPIN ICO
Total $FSPIN sold: 0.00

ICO can be purchased from Waves Decentralized Exchange using Asset_ID: 42JDVUcxM91nisuYU8U2pxWgtaSTbJjyLTkBhrPS5cEq

ICO can also be directly purchased by emailing fspindigital@gmail.com

ICO price increase in a couple days!!
_____
I'd also like to update you about @Fidget_Spin on twitter's very first ever giveaway! The tweet from the giveaway campaign generated 280 retweets and the winner has already received their $FSPIN.

https://twitter.com/Fidget_Spin/status/871718652281794561

Thanks for participating and stay posted for future giveaways, in the "MEME"time, you can get some free $FSPIN just by tweeting us memes! See my last post here for more details.

Thanks again everyone,

FSPIN REVOLUTION!

fidgetspinners (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:23:36 PM

ICO is in FINAL DAYS of Round 1!!! Last chance for early bird bonus : )

Waves Lite App + Waves DEX makes buying a breeze!
Cryptopia is our next big plan, update, thing, probably, and I decided as i'm typing this sentence that I'm going to put a 500 $FSPIN Affiliate Bounty if you pay up to get us listed, after all this is a decentralized currency, carry your weight too! Wink

Make sure to follow the project @fidget_spin on twitter and engage with us!
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:33:03 PM

This must be the most ridicolous ann of the week. There is already a fidget spinner coin and you stole the name basically from it. On top of that you are ICO'ing it which means you basically just want money out of people without really anything new. I feel bad for anyone who buys this crap.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
fidgetspinners (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:49:55 AM

Hello Fidget Spinner World,

We have been very excited about our progress and prospects as a rare digital asset!

We are pleased to announce that Round 1 of our ICO is officially OVER! We sold a grand total of 0 (zero) $FSPIN Fidget Spinners in the 1st Round of the ICO!

The remaining balance of 20,000/20,000 FSPIN has been moved to our Affiliate Fund address - 3P6SQiKQy2xFSx1p355B3JDFLwxRK5EeKVF .

This balance may be burned or used for community development / giveaways in the future. Smiley

Round 2 of the ICO is now LIVE on WAVES DEX.

For those skeptical of the value of $FSPIN fidget spinners, remember...

1. All the fun and most of the functionality of a regular fidget spinner, plus all the blockchain stuff.
2. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - $FSPIN Fidget Spinners avoid the problematic social issue of the resources used, and pollution caused by traditional fidget spinners; as well as the toxic run off from fidget spinner factories.
3. Fidget Spinners are Rare! Now even MORE rare as only 40,000 will ever be available for remaining ICO.
4. Running on Waves Platform means you can be sure that your digital Fidget Spinners are safe in your Waves Wallet, available on any computer or Android device. $FSPIN is a digital asset token secured by the Waves Blockchain!
5. Fidget Spinners.
fidgetspinners (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:38:34 PM

Hi! New Giveaway / Bounty!!!

It's EASY! Just RT and Follow / RT the giveaway tweet https://twitter.com/Fidget_Spin/status/874391878346702848 by @Fidget_Spin on twitter, post or DM your Waves address and you'll get 2 free $FSPIN #BLOCKCHAIN #FIDGETSPINNERS

You can also post address here for the free $FSPIN!

Thanks.

Also, also ICO UPDATE:

Round 2 of the $FSPIN ICO is going exceptionally well, with a grand total of: 0(zero) $FSPIN sold! We are excited to be rounding out the final 2 days before the remaining $ICO sell wall from Round 2 is moved to the Affiliate Fund, and a 10X price increase for round Round 3!

The total balance of the Affiliate Fund as of today is: 25,900 / 69,000 total $FSPIN

The Affiliate Fund is located at address: 3PKpvWp9V5War64MvMZSLukYYCVZEA8jmZN

and consists of

20,000 $FSPIN from remaining balance first round of ICO; and 5,900 $FSPIN from initial Fund Setup.

Cheesy

$FSPIN REVOLUTION!

fidgetspinners (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:10:47 AM

Greetings #FIDGETFAM

This bump is to serve as a reminder, we still have bounties available and are still hiring meme makers to do Fidget Spinner memes.

We're still here. Still Goin' Hard. Still Spinnin' Fidge on Haters.  Cool

Everything is going great, blockchain is functioning flawlessly, and we are cultivating a truly grass roots crypto community.

Join the FSPIN REVOLUTION.
fidgetspinners (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

Important Update!

Fidget Spinners now supports TEC-TONIC SWAPS and has MASTER - FIDGETS

Also, not really those are not real things.

But we do have a new BOUNTY!!

The Fidget Spinner Community Development Fund has reached per Round 3 ICO valuation approximately of 650 Bitcoin in Fidget Spinners.  

To celebrate we are adding a new bounty for community distribution.

Just RT on twitter anything related to Fidget Spinners by @Fidget_Spin or @CryptoTrap and reply with your $WAVES wallet address and get your free 10 spinners.

Keep fidging.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: