Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Space [0.03 BTC for just this month]  (Read 476 times)
BitshireHashaway (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 05:58:49 PM

Hello,

I have recently created my account and starting being very active on this account. I have current plants to post ~175 post a week and that number should continue growing. As a result while I only have ~150 posts now, that number will continue to grow every single month. I am selling my forum signature place for the next month for just 0.03 bitcoins, however, each month that number will continue to increase as I continue to post more.

Or you can purchase it now for the next 3 months at just 0.05 BTC/each of those three months. [0.15 BTC total] Keep in mind by the end of those three months I'll have more than 1500 posts. This is a great way to get your website recognized and get some advertising to a large forum community.

Remember we have a limited amount of spots so please post here or PM me to order.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: