Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoins In Bulk (USA)  (Read 445 times)
microglobal (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:37:59 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 07:58:52 AM by microglobal

Hi,
Can anyone suggest me that how can i buy Bitcoins in bulk on a regular basis in USA?
Most of the website i come across have limits set and moreover different rates. A friend of mine has been doing this for long and buys BTC in bulk and that too in lesser prices compared to the price available on Coinbase and so on.
Can anyone suggest me.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

If he is your friend then why not ask him about his method? I think the best way when It comes to the fees and the limits would be to trade with other individuals on the forum or LocalBitcoins. You just need someone/a few people who have a decent amount in stock so they could sell you regularly, this method is also better because you could cover multiple payment methods and that's not the case with the exchanges.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
microglobal (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:46:00 AM

If he is your friend then why not ask him about his method? I think the best way when It comes to the fees and the limits would be to trade with other individuals on the forum or LocalBitcoins. You just need someone/a few people who have a decent amount in stock so they could sell you regularly, this method is also better because you could cover multiple payment methods and that's not the case with the exchanges.

Well i have been seeing him doing that but he would not disclose the site. (simple business) as far as i know that website has no limits for buying.
In reference to Localbitcoins, they do have multiple payment methods but the rates are sky high when you compare it to a exchange price. That goes the same for paxful too.
whichever website i come across has very low limits to buy and one who has good price doesn't accepts payment from usa.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:30:14 AM

Well i have been seeing him doing that but he would not disclose the site. (simple business) as far as i know that website has no limits for buying.
In reference to Localbitcoins, they do have multiple payment methods but the rates are sky high when you compare it to a exchange price. That goes the same for paxful too.
whichever website i come across has very low limits to buy and one who has good price doesn't accepts payment from usa.

Both services you mentioned are P2P which means you are trading with other people and not the service Itself. Try to take a look at the currency exchange section on the forums, that should be your best choice at the moment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
microglobal (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:25:28 AM

Both services you mentioned are P2P which means you are trading with other people and not the service Itself. Try to take a look at the currency exchange section on the forums, that should be your best choice at the moment.

didn't get what you tried to mention. can you help me with the link please.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:36:30 AM

didn't get what you tried to mention. can you help me with the link please.

What I'm trying to say here is that LocalBitcoins[1] or Paxful[2] are both Peer-to-Peer exchanges, you are basically trading with other people and not with a company.

Both services take some fees from users and that's why the sellers takes more while selling. I suggested to take a look at the currency exchange section[3] on the forums.

[1] https://localbitcoins.com/
[2] https://paxful.com/
[3] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:44:09 AM

Hi,
Can anyone suggest me that how can i buy Bitcoins in bulk on a regular basis in USA?
Most of the website i come across have limits set and moreover different rates. A friend of mine has been doing this for long and buys BTC in bulk and that too in lesser prices compared to the price available on Coinbase and so on.
Can anyone suggest me.
I would say you just need to be more careful if you are coming in fresh and you are looking at ways of buying below the current range of prices because that might land you into something you never bargained for. The best way to go about that like we have in this country is to look for a forum where people are willing to sell to individual at an higher price that what the likes of coinbase are buying but below the price of you are to buy directly from coinbase. I guess that will result into a win-win situation.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:38:30 AM

The truth be told, you can't buy bitcoins in bulk the way you like it, if you could then price wouldn't be rising above $2500 now, the best way is by daily accumulation just like what I'm doing, however I'm buying every 3 or 4 days. Only option is by being a verified client in major exchanges to have no limits for purchase. you could also start either mining yourself or buy a contract in a legit cloud mining company.
microglobal (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:50:36 AM

Hi,
Can anyone suggest me.
I would say you just need to be more careful if you are coming in fresh and you are looking at ways of buying below the current range of prices because that might land you into something you never bargained for. The best way to go about that like we have in this country is to look for a forum where people are willing to sell to individual at an higher price that what the likes of coinbase are buying but below the price of you are to buy directly from coinbase. I guess that will result into a win-win situation.

When i compare the price of different exchange and XE, the price of coinbase is higher. when you deposit funds to conbase they don't allow you to buy btc instantly but rather after few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: