Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain to high fee (1.66$) ???  (Read 917 times)
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:55:49 AM

Xapo, greate support.
Xapo transaction fee

- Xapo to Xapo: FREE

- Xapo to other: Miner fee (option to pay either https://support.xapo.com/what-is-the-difference-between-a-standard-or-high-priority-transaction-fee/view=faq )
With standard priority fees, your transaction should get mined approximately within the next 6 blocks on the blockchain. If the bitcoin network is congested (you can always check the blockchain's volume https://statoshi.info/dashboard/db/transactions), there can be a delay in the mining of the transaction.
By selecting high priority fees, your transaction should be mined approximately within the next 1-2 blocks on the blockchain. If you choose to pay this higher fee, you will be giving the miners a larger incentive to mine your transaction faster than normal transactions!

- Other to Xapo BTC wallet: Free (unless you're receiving small transactions, in which you are charged a fee and need to check this fee page http://in.xapo.com/fees/)

More than BTC 0.00117345: 0
Between BTC 0.0007823 and BTC 0.00117345: BTC 0.0007823
Less than BTC 0.0007823: Total amount received

-Other to Xapo fiat currency wallet: BTC/FX exchange rate

Xapo has incredulous fees now,

Outgoing transactions from your Xapo account to an external address will be charged a standard fee of BTC 0.00222851 or you can choose to pay a higher priority fee of BTC 0.00331289 in order to have your transaction processed more quickly!

There are faucets with Xapo payout option, use your Xapo ID on these faucets. And now since ePay is dead, there is only FaucetHub (FaucetSystem is there, but not much user base), instead of withdrawing smaller amounts, withdraw when you have more than 0.001, or you would just end up increasing the inputs. Never use the recommended fee on Blockchain, it's always too damn high, just use a custom fee. I have recently sent a transaction with just 40 Sat/B and got it confirmed through ViaBTC. If you are okay with a confirmation time of 6 to 24 hours 0.0002 fee would be enough.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 12:36:22 AM

I have a problem with Blockchain fee...
I have on some my address 78k satoshi but when I want to send "Use total available minus fee: 0 BTC"
if someone can help me or if someone knows that change feeHuh
Thanks
You can change the fee by clicking "Advanced Send". (Do this only if you know how to calculate the transaction size)

I don't know about blockchain.info but for electrum, the transaction size for 1 input and 1 output is usually 190bytes then multiplied to how much you'd be paying per byte and you have your fee.
I usually just give 155 per input + 45 per output x fee per byte (But that's for electrum, other wallets like greenaddress could be from 220-310)

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:37:56 PM

I have a problem with Blockchain fee...
I have on some my address 78k satoshi but when I want to send "Use total available minus fee: 0 BTC"
if someone can help me or if someone knows that change fee???
Thanks
Sending 78k satoshi with current fees is like donating it to miners.
You can try to send it with very low fee and use one of free accelerating services such as viabtc.com and hope that you will submit transaction. Bitcoin is not suitable any more for dust transactions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: