Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus Speculation  (Read 4517 times)
cyril178 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:46:50 AM

Hey !
I'm here to ask you if you heard about Nexus and if yes what do you think about it ?
From my point of view, this is one of the last coin still really undervalued
*Partnership with Vector space to launch the blockchain in orbit in 2018
*First quantum-resistant coin ( Could be an huge advantage in the futur)
* Whitepaper soon released & New HTLM5 wallet on the road
*many other specification...
I see it more like a long-terme investment, because devs don't hype the news and release them when they are ready.
They didn't start the marketing so it's could be interesting to grab some coin before the price moon imho.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TobiBier123

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:43:09 AM

I 100% agree. Huge potential!
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:56:40 AM

Is it on Bittrex?
TobiBier123

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:10:18 AM

Yes! and Cryptopia...
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:27:34 AM

The only ones who benefit from the rise of the Nexus remained . The price remained low . The potential is high.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
gjsteele71

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

As a Nexus holder and long time believer in this unique, written from scratch, technology, there is even more to the upcoming releases than ciryl178 mentioned.  There are a couple links below to learn more about the ideas behind Nexus and the most current news.  In addition, Nexus' biggest weakness in the eyes of investors may turn out to be its greatest strength...

As mentioned, the Nexus Core team will not be hyping their work until it can be showcased... and, while planned for after release, they have not done any type of marketing other than a few podcast interviews.  The result is one of the few coins in top 100 Crypto which has experienced very little Pumping, leaving it ripe for a healthy run.  It has not been ignored because there is no progress being made... on the contrary, what is being worked on now is new and expected to change the very core of crypto.  Short-Term Investors are so dialed into profiting from news there are very few in Nexus at the moment.  Even though they understand the potential, short-term traders don't want to touch a currency which has given them no dates.  The result is a very strong community of long-term excited holders who have been buying at the current prices and are not going to sell when Nexus hits $1, or $2, or $5.  Sure, when the news hits, the short-term guys will come in and try to catch a ride, but they will find very few sellers and the price will reflect the new demand.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@gjsteele71/nexus-crypto-currency-simplified-a-guide-for-everyone

http://NexusNewsletter.com

Micro Cap Crypto Reviews - http://www.MicroCapCrypto.com

Crypto Currency News Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_Currency_News/
cyril178 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:34:59 PM

I couldn't say it better myself Gjsteele71,
I wanted to give the opportunity that I had month ago to discover this awesome coin and it's purpose behind it. Like Gjsteele said Short-term holder could be disappointed, Long-term one would be happy to have discover it at such an early stage.
QuantumMiner

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:50:28 PM

* Whitepaper soon released & New HTLM5 wallet on the road

Hi,

I was just trying to search for white paper on google and nothing comes up. Do you have any recent source for the news on it?
cyril178 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:10:04 PM

The dev (Videlicet) have released a screenshot of it on the slack the 30 may. It's currently 33 page. I don't know If I can share the screen here. But you can check it on Nexus slack by looking the file from Videlicet. However That's a post from the community manager http://hpics.li/5b27498  

Edit: that's the slack invit: http://nexusearth.com:3000/
mnemonicsoup

Activity: 200
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:21:12 PM

I thought this is a very interesting coin and asked iamnotback (before he was banned) about it and this is what he replied:

Hello Shelly,

may I ask, what do you think about Nexus?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.0

There was no ICO, Premine, Instamine. There is Quantum proof cryptography, 51% attack safe by mining on three algos, working on some solution for scalability, decentralised, and working on becoming independent from the internet by  partnering with vectorspacesystems.com and broadcasting the blockchain from cube satellites.

Do you think this is a scam?

Best,
ms

I don't know anything other than what you wrote and my quick perusal of the OP of their ANN thread.

I will just say that three algos makes it less secure so that is nonsense. They are PoS with PoW distribution, which is nothing special.

Looks like hype to me. I have no idea if their devs are good or not.

It is either a scam or just an average attempt.

Anything can get  pumped these days. But this isn't next big thing as in it won't compete with Ethereum.

Supposedly, quantum proof crypto makes this coin safer but according the Shelley it's less safe. Can someone who has a good technical understanding reply to this?
pcsavior2001

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:34:25 PM

I thought this is a very interesting coin and asked iamnotback (before he was banned) about it and this is what he replied:

Hello Shelly,

may I ask, what do you think about Nexus?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.0

There was no ICO, Premine, Instamine. There is Quantum proof cryptography, 51% attack safe by mining on three algos, working on some solution for scalability, decentralised, and working on becoming independent from the internet by  partnering with vectorspacesystems.com and broadcasting the blockchain from cube satellites.

Do you think this is a scam?

Best,
ms

I don't know anything other than what you wrote and my quick perusal of the OP of their ANN thread.

I will just say that three algos makes it less secure so that is nonsense. They are PoS with PoW distribution, which is nothing special.

Looks like hype to me. I have no idea if their devs are good or not.

It is either a scam or just an average attempt.

Anything can get  pumped these days. But this isn't next big thing as in it won't compete with Ethereum.

Supposedly, quantum proof crypto makes this coin safer but according the Shelley it's less safe. Can someone who has a good technical understanding reply to this?

When you start your trolling with "I don't know anything" that about sums it up. But anyways, it's a well thought out project with dedicated and intelligent people involved. I'd prefer it stays small and only have good people involved to avoid negativity that occurs sometimes. They say it's quantum resistant not proof however, nothing is quantum proof despite rumors or false statements.

Wait for the Whitepaper to be released and then see how it looks. Smiley
SupremeCommanderJabar

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:17:13 AM

This coin will be big but it takes a long time.  

They should not associate the coin with terrorist on Twitter.  They are not so nice on the Slack.
gjsteele71

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

A couple things...

Nexus is not more Quantum-resistant than any other crypto currency because it is PoS & PoW at the same time.  It is more secure because the hash algorithms used are far superior to the SHA2 256 bit hash used by 99% of the other coins in Crypto incuding Bitcoin.  I will always refer to any coin as being 'quantum-resistant' rather than 'quantum-proof', even Nexus, because if the tools used to encrypt data are not constantly improved, eventually the encryption will be broken.  I can tell you Nexus will be a hell of a lot harder to break than every other coin though... even the ones claiming to be Quantum-proof, which is just an absurd claim to make for any encryption.  On a long enough timeline, with enough technology improvements, everything is breakable.

Second, LOL at Jabbar for saying the Slack is unfriendly.  Below is one of his finer outbursts I have seen from the XSPEC slack.  There were many more before this in Nexus slack... it took him a while to get banned because the devs gave him many chances to clean up his act... more than I would have given him.  He just could not do it.

Micro Cap Crypto Reviews - http://www.MicroCapCrypto.com

Crypto Currency News Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_Currency_News/
molarbear

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:06:17 PM

Nexus chart looks amazing - there are so many good things to come. Hanging out in the slack has made me grateful I have my bags filled Smiley
pipoinzaghi

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:15:23 PM

mirrax the fool creating newbie accounts to shill his shitcoin
molarbear

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:23:19 PM

mirrax the fool creating newbie accounts to shill his shitcoin

lol, I do buy everything mirrax recommends. But it's an impressive crypto for sure. I appreciate that it isn't being driven by hype.. aside from mirrax and a few posts the dev/team rarely tries to hype it. Plus they have a white paper coming soon which looks pretty impressive from the tidbits I've seen in the slack.

There was a wallet concept posted a couple of days ago that made me excited, let me see if I can find it.
molarbear

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:35:36 PM

Here are some screenshots from the slack discussing this, I'm sure the white paper will cover it much more in depth but a few people asked about quantum resistance. I'm a noobie but I'd appreciate it if someone could embed these for others to read. This is from the dev discussing the topic. He's busy but relatively responsive in the slack if you have any more technical questions (or post here and I can ask for you):

https://i.imgur.com/cpilce9.png

https://i.imgur.com/Q584nDx.png

https://i.imgur.com/dTcW9cP.png

https://i.imgur.com/paK8GT3.png

Queenofcoins3655

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:13:57 PM

I dont understand why Nexus puts a visa card logo on there ads when they dont even have a contract with Visa or mastercard.....Might be a scam company seems there just copying everyone ideas and just making a nice website. If companys like this keep taking money away from real ICOs that will help Crypto world are where people should be investing into not this type of money pit. There will be very few ICOS that actually are going to be for the benefit of the crypto world and make investors money. I got all my money on Centra Tech, They have real contracts with visa and mastercard, they allow me to spend my crypto in real time on a debit card that uses exact exchange rates at the time. You cant find a better ICO then Centra Tech. NEXUS IS A MONEY PIT! GET AWAY!!!! iF NEXUS IS HERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A CONTRACT WITH VISA OR YOU DONT CARE TO PUT THERE LOGO UP BECAUSE YOULL JUST TAKE AS MUCH CASH AS POSSIBLE AND RUN.
Kril

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:48:20 AM

I dont understand why Nexus puts a visa card logo on there ads when they dont even have a contract with Visa or mastercard.....Might be a scam company seems there just copying everyone ideas and just making a nice website. If companys like this keep taking money away from real ICOs that will help Crypto world are where people should be investing into not this type of money pit. There will be very few ICOS that actually are going to be for the benefit of the crypto world and make investors money. I got all my money on Centra Tech, They have real contracts with visa and mastercard, they allow me to spend my crypto in real time on a debit card that uses exact exchange rates at the time. You cant find a better ICO then Centra Tech. NEXUS IS A MONEY PIT! GET AWAY!!!! iF NEXUS IS HERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A CONTRACT WITH VISA OR YOU DONT CARE TO PUT THERE LOGO UP BECAUSE YOULL JUST TAKE AS MUCH CASH AS POSSIBLE AND RUN.

You're looking at the wrong coin mate.
Nexus is NXS.
They have made no claims about VISA anywhere?
Please link to advertising or webpage where the Nexus team NXS mentions VISA.

Kril

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:54:53 AM

You're looking at the wrong coin mate.
Nexus is NXS.
They have made no claims about VISA anywhere?
Please link to advertising or webpage where the Nexus team NXS mentions VISA.

My guess is you are looking at this ICO https://ico.nexus.social/  and confusing it with NEXUS / NXS
Completely different coins!

For information on NEXUS / NXS go here  http://www.nexusearth.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: