Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: selling 0.085 btc for paypal  (Read 855 times)
Furwin

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Be True and u will be Happy

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:24:52 PM

it is funny to wait 180 days to get your btc

Actually it is 100% normal what she proposed. you all asked for escrow. here it is Tongue good luck with it

Bitrated user: furwin.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LauraKee (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:25:51 PM

this is the only one safe way trading btc/paypal + escrow.

thread is closed as i said, i found more faster way
LauraKee (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:29:07 PM

I have got negative rating for nothing, only because i dont understand how escrow would protect me here?
I have sent first to the people i deam trusted. But noone could force me to send first to everyone.
So simply telling someone just ruined my reputation with clap of the hands, thanks
Edit: and if this person could spent a minute browsing my previous threads he would notice that i was using paxful escrow (all positiveswas stating that i prefer minerjones on the forum.

This negative rating messed up many things as i have shipped some goods to NewAnon(hero member) upfront the payment. And i wouldnt be surpriced if he would not pay me that 0.053btc he should pay.
Simply telling, mind your own bussiness next time. Or check my last post at least and you will find that i am ALWAYS accept escrow!

Selling 0.085btc for paypal
No chargebacks and scam please

Escrow accepted:
1. I load btc to escrow wallet
2. You pay me paypal
3. After 180 days escrow release btc to you

I'm glad now you updated your thread to accept escrow and don't try to force everyone to send first.
I've removed the negative trust.

Too lazy to read and throwing stones at me?
what in your language means YES?

I dont trust site like these sorry
Still need exchange

Got some offers asking me to send first, ill not do that.

So, you willing to use escrow?
Yes. Depends who is buying. And how escrow would help me here?
Its a pain in the ass to trade paypal/btc , its just fastest way to cash out i can find.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:30:57 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 09:45:29 PM by EcuaMobi

Please don't lie:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943918.msg19308946#msg19308946

So whats the point using escrow for me? You can charge back if i dont pay btc. I am not sending first. Who has paypal going first

And you added that rule after my negative feedback when you decided to accept escrow on this thread. I wonder why you didn't have that rule before if you were willing to accept escrow and that's "the only one safe way trading btc/paypal + escrow"  Roll Eyes

but i would never sell to guys like he:
Of course you wouldn't, not even if he sends first because he can charge back.
You only take PayPal from people you trust and you don't ask them to send first (as you intended) just because they could try to charge back if you don't send the BTC.

LauraKee (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:41:03 PM

Please don't lie:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943918.msg19308946#msg19308946

So whats the point using escrow for me? You can charge back if i dont pay btc. I am not sending first. Who has paypal going first

And you added that rule after my negative feedback when you decided to accept escrow on this thread. I wonder why you didn't have that rule before if you were willing to accept escrow and that's "the only one safe way trading btc/paypal + escrow"  Roll Eyes
Because PAYPAL transactions can be disputed, thats what i mean. If you dont receive anything, they will give you back paypal payment. Or not? I dont mind sending first for green members , but i would never sell to guys like he:
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I can do the BTC for PP or square but I just got scammed this morning on my thread so Obviously I would ask you send first
LauraKee (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:52:37 PM

This full member acc is scam :
My old account mymaneisdon got hacked a while ago, and i sold you a windows 7 key i remember you now Smiley

so i will not go first sorry, i can do half half... you send hald i send you the card and again half...

He has scamming alt accounts.
And his windows key wasnt valid, he just told me to update windows and it should work, but never did
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 03:38:09 PM

hi there

still you have some btc?

I ready pay via paypal to you right now

just provide your paypal id via private message me on this forum and fund escrow with your btc

or you need send first even 0.005 btc each time

I traded here from 3.5 years and exchanged more then 42 thousands USD of my paypal for btc smoothly

waiting for you

thanks

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: