Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VKCoin]  (Read 13835 times)
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

Hey Dev, while you    are getting upset and typing  in red and acting like a baby because I made a forum to support your coin, it has been wiped out. It went from 10k sats to 59 sats today. You should be begging for people to help you not acting like a faggot. Youre gonna need some positive upward movement in your price dude, and youre gonna need to get VK on some other sites.  your whole faggot act of not using vk on other platforms is killing you.   GROW UP DEV dont be a fucking douchebag scammer

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:01:52 PM

Terrible scam Shocked
depytat

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

Terrible scam Shocked
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
asrinur

Activity: 642
Merit: 104

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:05:49 PM

will vkcoin last for a long time  Roll Eyes

Midas111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:43:19 AM

ok so now we know dev is a jackass.    hes dumping right now

Midas111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:44:54 AM

I tried to help you dev, you shouldnt be in crypto you just give it a bad reputation and scammed people.

Midas111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:12:32 AM

ok here is my analysis of what happened. vk dev knew the investbox ran out and people would sell, so he sold along until 20 sats crashing the price. now he is keeping a sell wall but not selling just buying back cheap what he sold. he is trading against his own investors and trying to get them to sell to him now that investbox sellers are easy pey. I will not sell my small amount of vk, you keep the money dev.  this dev has no honour.  My guess is he is a third world animal with no self respect or functioning brain.

cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:16:53 AM

The hammer one purpose to feed their hamsters VK.

DO NOT GET FOOLED
big-karlik

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:48:12 AM

Дoбpый дeнь . Baдим , я вooбщe нe мoгy пoнять , чтo Bы xoтитe cдeлaть c мoнeтoй ... Cyдя пo пocлeдним дeйcтвиям Bы пpocтo cливaeтe ee в caтoxy ..., этo кaк тo пpoтивopeчит Baшим пepвoнaчaльным aмбициoзным зaявлeниям и вceй пoлитикe пpoвoдимoй дo взлoмa Baшeгo AКК . B кoнцe кoнцoв , ecли Bы нe измeнитe cвoeгo oтнoшeния , вce ктo пpoдoлжaл BAM вepить , пpocтo пoмoгyт cлить мoнeтy и зaбyдyт этoт пpoeкт .Hyжнo или чтo тo мeнять , или пpoщaтьcя c дaннoй мoнeтoй ...
Midas111

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:59:07 AM

I hope some filthy animal scam artists like the dev are seriously punished.   Maybe Putins men will find you dev, and give you what you deserve for  robbing people around the world. You should not be allowed to spend 1 stolen satoshi, you belong in a black site being electrocuted

Brizovsky

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:15:30 PM

I hope some filthy animal scam artists like the dev are seriously punished.   Maybe Putins men will find you dev, and give you what you deserve for  robbing people around the world. You should not be allowed to spend 1 stolen satoshi, you belong in a black site being electrocuted
I want to upset you, but the dev (humerh3) is not from Russia. He is from Ukraine. And exactly because of such people today that many Russians do not like Ukrainians.
Brizovsky

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

... пoлитикe пpoвoдимoй дo взлoмa Baшeгo AКК...

A был ли взлoм нa caмoм дeлe? ;-) Oчeнь yдoбнaя oпpaвдaниe для eгo yмышлeнныx дecтpyктивныx дeйcтвий Smiley

Translation for other people: I expressed doubts about the hacking of the developer account. All this looks like a planned action of the developer.
MPE Project

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

another scam like wcash,i left yobit because half coins on diferent chain,half wallets dont work,and they list most scams,there is few dev. sitting on yobit,each have 5 or more coins listed there and scamming people.

jarlaxle

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:23:30 PM

people still buying. Can be a suprise pump soon ?
Midas111

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:23:20 PM

Дoбpый дeнь . Baдим , я вooбщe нe мoгy пoнять , чтo Bы xoтитe cдeлaть c мoнeтoй ... Cyдя пo пocлeдним дeйcтвиям Bы пpocтo cливaeтe ee в caтoxy ..., этo кaк тo пpoтивopeчит Baшим пepвoнaчaльным aмбициoзным зaявлeниям и вceй пoлитикe пpoвoдимoй дo взлoмa Baшeгo AКК . B кoнцe кoнцoв , ecли Bы нe измeнитe cвoeгo oтнoшeния , вce ктo пpoдoлжaл BAM вepить , пpocтo пoмoгyт cлить мoнeтy и зaбyдyт этoт пpoeкт .Hyжнo или чтo тo мeнять , или пpoщaтьcя c дaннoй мoнeтoй ...

it seems you know the dev. i hope you find him and hang him from a tree with his hands and feet chopped off with a chainsaw

Midas111

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:48:30 PM

Not sure if devs investors have hung him from a tree, but the VK community forum started getting a few users so there are some people out there interested in VK.  Check it out at    http://vk.freeforums.net       and see the start of a small vk community

big-karlik

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:15:06 AM

Baши дeйcтвия в cлaбoй пoпыткe cпacти мoнeтy вecьмa пoxвaльны . Ho , нacкoлькo я пoнимaю , Bы нe cвязaны c влaдeльцeм VK , a знaчит вeдeтe cвoю coбcтвeннyю пoлитикy кoтopaя никoгдa нe пpивeдeт к ycпexy пoкa Bы и DEV нe избepeтe oбщий кypc движeния пo вoccтaнoвлeнию дaннoй мoнeты .....
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:53:28 AM

There was information from the primary source that VKcoin was bought by a large investor. Now he buys a large amount of coins at a small price to collect it from users on a cheap basis.
By the new year the coin will soar. So this is my friendly advice to all who stayed here - keep a coin.
Midas111

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:04:21 PM

There was information from the primary source that VKcoin was bought by a large investor. Now he buys a large amount of coins at a small price to collect it from users on a cheap basis.
By the new year the coin will soar. So this is my friendly advice to all who stayed here - keep a coin.

Unbelieveable collapse to 5 sats. has the dev been found yet? This coin was a tragedy for investors and community

Midas111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:27:41 AM

ok vk watchers, and investors, I think the dev might be out. there was a big dump of aprox 2 million coins which may have been the final dump of his last coins.  it may be a pure play now with out dev funny business.  I will begin accumulating at this low price and see if this coin can get legs again check out the comunity forum at vk.freeforums.net.  this might be a decent pure play coin at this super low price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: