Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Credit Card or Debit Card? We only support Epay Virtual Card  (Read 446 times)
Cathy1701 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:48:50 AM

Since many people always confuse the Epay virtual card and credit card, so today we will talk about the differences between Epay virtual card and credit card. Although both cards can be used as a method of payment, but they are different in essence. Next, I want to introduce such two kinds of payment cards from several different aspects. Please read on!

I know that may people are very familiar with the credit card, so I want to focus on the Epay virtual card, so that we can better distinguish them. Before that, I think we still need to know what's the Epay virtual card and the credit card. Please allow me to explain briefly!

What's the Epay Virtual Card and the Credit Card?
Epay Virtual Card is completely anonymous account. You can create more than one Virtual Cards to anyone. Make payments or consumption by card number and password.

And credit card is a payment card issued to users to enable the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services, based on the cardholder's promise to the card issuer to pay them for the amounts. The card issuer (usually a bank) creates a revolving account and grants a line of credit to the cardholder, from which the cardholder can borrow money for payment to a merchant or as a cash advance.

Based on their meanings, I believe many people will be more interested in our Epay virtual card. Because compared to the credit card, Epay virtual card has some advantages, the details are as follows:

Anonymity
As mentioned above, our Epay virtual card is completely anonymous, different from the credit card's real-name system, Epay virtual card allows users to protect their privacy, meanwhile, they can normally use the virtual card to make payment or consumption.

Easy to apply for a virtual card
I believe many people currently have their own credit card, visa card or master card, but we also know if you want to apply for a credit card, the card issuer usually need us to fill in all personal information, including personal identity information, working condition, etc. But Epay virtual card is different, you do not need to provide any extra information, just click to create a virtual card, taking about 1-2 minutes, you will get a virtual card, quite simple and easy.

Do not need to worry about losing
Due to it is virtual, made of the numbers and password, so we never have to worry about losing. As long as you remember the login account and password, no matter where you can use it.

Now that we have learned about the advantages of Epay virtual cards, combined with the credit card characteristics, let us take a look at the detailed differences between the virtual card and the credit card. The details are as follows:

1. Their issuer is different. Epay virtual card is released by Epay payment platform, and credit card is usually issued by a bank.

2. Epay virtual card is anonymous, allows users to protect their personal information, different from Epay virtual card's anonymity, credit card usually uses the real-name system, in order to prevent users from forgetting to pay bills.

3. Epay virtual card is a unique card number that is generated to settle a specific transaction. There is no plastic card involved, and credit card is a plastic card, it is physical and tangible.

4. Their use range is different. Epay virtual card can receive money from Epay accounts and virtual card users. At present, mainly supports online payment and currency exchange. And credit card can allow the cardholders borrow money for payment to a merchant or as a cash advance, meanwhile, it can also act as the payment way to meet the daily consumption, such as shopping, entertainment, trading, etc.

5. The most obvious difference between Epay virtual card and credit card is their account balance. Epay Virtual card is similar to a charge card, you need to deposit your money to your Epay account first, and then you can use it. But the credit card is different from a charge card, where it requires the balance to be repaid in full each month. The credit card allows the consumers a continuing balance of debt, subject to interest being charged.

According to the above analysis, I believe that many people should basically have learned about the differences between them. Of course, if you still have any confusion, or you want to know about these two kinds of card, welcome to leave me a message, or directly visit our Epay.com.
Michael Fighting

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:58:01 PM

Very helpful posts! I want to know more about Epay Virtual Card, could u tell me where I can use your virtual card? Grin Grin Grin
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:57:58 PM

Thank you for the simple explanation, it will help some people to understand the difference between a Virtual Card and a Credit Card.

Are you associated with Epay in any way? Can you explain what are the eligibility criterions and paper works needed to get a credit card from ePay?
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:15:39 PM

Thanks for info. If possible, please answer my questions:

1)How long does it take to top up card balance?
2) Is transfer funds to card instantly? Is whole process  instant?
3)Do you have any promotion? I am interested bitcoin plastic debit card.
4) How fast is to get card?
5)Which bank do you use as a card issuer?
7) What about fees?

Thanks for answers Smiley

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Cathy1701 (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:18:16 AM

Sorry for the late reply, I will reply your question one by one:

Q1: If you have money in your Epay account, you can deposit your card balance instantly. If your Epay account do not have money, you need to deposit your Epay account, and transfer money to your virtual card, it will take few minutes.

Q2: yes, you can transfer funds to card instantly, the whole process is also instant.

Q3: We now do not have the promotion, also do not support bitcoin plastic debit card. But we support buy, sell bitcoin.

Q4: just few minutes, you can get card.

Q5: Virtual card is from our Epay company, not banking institution.

Q6: Create a virtual card, we charge 1% fee.

Thanks for your support, welcome to use our virtual card.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: