Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buying ~250USD BTC for 299 Square  (Read 411 times)
ZAttack1 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:15:05 PM

Title says it all, would like to get done quickly,
PM me with your Cashtag and I will send my address, thank you.
Lol just saw im red on my trust level without having done a trade, lol that hurts. Anyways I will send first obviously. Hopefully I can get some positive clicks after that
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:28:07 PM

Sent a pm please check .want to know rates ?is Square is reversible ?
ZAttack1 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

Lol just saw im red on my trust level without having done a trade, lol that hurts. Anyways I will send first obviously. Hopefully I can get some positive clicks after that

I responded, and I don't think it's reversible,  I have never had anyone reverse me or reverse anyone myself, I doubt it is, the money is instantly available on any debit card for a 1% fee, which is pretty baller
gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

I responded, and I don't think it's reversible,  I have never had anyone reverse me or reverse anyone myself, I doubt it is, the money is instantly available on any debit card for a 1% fee, which is pretty baller

i have made some research and found its reversible payment method https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1232885.0
ZAttack1 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:55:26 PM

Oh, well I dont have credit only debit, and the money is available in the account (not sending directly from card... which is an option) if that matters to anyone, I will screenshot any takers the proof if need be, but in the meantime I will try and fine alternate routes.... Thanks for the reply sir.
loadbearing

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:08:19 PM

is this squareup or squarecash?
ZAttack1 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:17:00 PM

is this squareup or squarecash?

Dont get me to lying.,... The cash app, like the Green $ sign.... the one for personal use not the business one, does that help?
ZAttack1 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:08:19 PM

sending user: loadbearing $299 on Square for coin at 10% fee
Loadbearing please confirm
loadbearing

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:10:34 PM

Confirmed
ZAttack1 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:37:52 PM

Confirmed

Funds sent at 9:12am Central time.
Awaiting BTC
ZAttack1 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:18:20 PM

He has informed me, square isnt allowing him to cashout wherever he is, and is refunding my money I sent
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 03:20:36 PM

He has informed me, square isnt allowing him to cashout wherever he is, and is refunding my money I sent
loudbearing is a scammer... Don't be surprised if he suddenly stops responding Undecided

ZAttack1 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:29:11 PM

great... I was worried about this didnt have any negative feedback, and was a full member, was the most legit offer I got I will, holler if it doesnt work out but for now, he's responding
ZAttack1 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:52:53 PM

loudbearing is a scammer... Don't be surprised if he suddenly stops responding Undecided

Lesson learned,  claiming my square name (I use for transactions to everyone including the transaction I sent him) doesnt exist...
welllllll shit.
ZAttack1 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:28:44 PM

was a pain in the a$$ but got the money back, now onto finding a more reputable person or way to do this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: