Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:54:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⇝ RI ⇜ Fundaria: the revolution in funding | CTS  (Read 2994 times)
Lukas2112

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:24:34 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 10:42:57 AM by Lukas2112

I have the following questions which I think will help you set up your initial FAQ or provide deeper understanding for the broader public... While also confirming and or answering my own concerns or questions:

1. If I read the contract code and you announcement correctly:

There are 2 million tokens total supply and a bonus system.
If I purchase tokens now with 10 ETH. I will receive 1000 RI to my wallet. 1000 RI go to your 'development cost'-pool ('Foundation' Pool?).

1. A: So currently there are 1,000,000 RI's up for grabs for public? Total supply is 2,000,000 (will not change) but 50% is held by foundation for later rounds of funding or distribution among the team, is that the idea?

1. B: 50% of total Token supply in hands of the developer is quite large. What will happen to it?
Are you able to provide a approximate distribution or plan for those tokens so that we can understand 'how' this 50% will be released, used or who will own it?
F.e. (EXAMPLE, Think this through properly yourself.):
5% Promotion/Marketing during Phase 1/Launch Alpha.
8% reserved for Founders (With 50% vested for 12-24 months from the Alpha Launch?).
12% Development Team and Advisors (With 50% vested for 12-24 months from the Alpha Launch?).
25% Fund for Development Cost (Second Round in 2018: 300,000 RI for sale).
Which would total to end of phase 1 totals:

Publicly Available/Held/Circulating:
Phase 1 Raise: 1,000,000  RI (50%)
Phase 1 Promotion/Marketing: 50,000 RI (5%)
Phase 1 (50% of 8%) Tradable from Founders : 40,000  RI (4%)
Phase 1 (50% of 12%) Tradable from Dev Team and Advisors : 60,000 (6%)

= 65% Circulating after/On Launch.

After Alpha Launch

25% To be sold in the upcoming (2nd) round. (Makes for 90% Circulating)
10% Available from Founders, Dev Team, Advisors - 12-24 Months after Alpha Launch

1. B: 9 ETH will be held in a smart contract until 22 August 2018 or until you (creator) set an earlier date?
1. C: 1 ETH will go to a 'Foundation Fund' to finance development?

2. If I buy in Phase 2. 10 ETH == 1000 RI to my wallet. However 8 ETH will go to the Smart Contract [FundariaBonusFund], 2 ETH to Fundaria Development Financing-Pool?
Correct?

3. Bonus Refund in Ethereum contract (FundariaBonusFund). Option 1. Turning into a RI Investor on the Fundaria platform. Option 2. Withdraw ETH from contract back to wallet
3. A : Option 1: I turn my can turn my 'bonus (ETH)' into more RI at the current course. Which will transfer more RI tokens to my wallet, which I can then use to invest in projects hosted on Fundaria?
3. B : Option 1:
they can be transfered to Investor Account (which will be created)
Do you mean that my wallet address will be allowed to use the Fundaria platform because it activates the (for now) 'exclusive state' of 'Able to Invest' ( (x) Investor Account), correct? ('Closed Alpha Access for Early Investors')
3. C : Option 1: At what 'course' am I turning my ETH to RI?
3. D : Option 1: Where or who are these tokens coming from when I exchange 'WEI' (bonus ETH) for RI?

4. Option 2: I simply send a transaction request that withdraws my ETH from Smart Contract [FundariaBonusFund] to [My Wallet] IF the 'First Phase' has ended, correct? (Phase 1: 9 ETH, Phase 2: 8 ETH)

5. If I do either option 1 or 2. I lose my bonus fund status and my entire balance turns into either a withdraw-transaction or a tokenbuy-transaction? As I can not determine the amount of bonus ETH to use?

6. The 2,000,000 RI. Can you confirm that that is the maximum amount of tokens Fundaria will ever have?

7. If I send ETH to the buy contract now, I will receive my tokens right away, correct?
(10 ETH in Phase 1: 1 ETH to Fund. 9 ETH to BonusFund. 1000 RI Tokens to my Wallet (sender address). 1000 RI Tokens to Fundaria Fund (creator address))

8. Any more information on you two, the first on the team? A name and self-subtitling is fun and all. But it doesn't say much. Age, where are you from, what's your background, what's your experience, what knowledge and skills do you have? What other projects have you worked on? Who do you intend to bring on-board or who else is involved? Have you spoken to anyone who might become an advisor?

9. With the recent successful ICO of Aragon (ANT) and maybe other similar platforms. Can you clarify how maybe Fundaria is similar, how it's different and how it will be better?
izunuy

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:34:38 AM

still waiting update more about bounty social media
Fundaria (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Every business idea desires a chance

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 03:55:24 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 07:51:58 AM by Fundaria

Lucas2112, Thanks for the questions!

So currently there are 1,000,000 RI's up for grabs for public? Total supply is 2,000,000 (will not change) but 50% is held by foundation for later rounds of funding or distribution among the team, is that the idea?
Yes.

50% of total Token supply in hands of the developer is quite large. What will happen to it?
Are you able to provide a approximate distribution or plan for those tokens so that we can understand 'how' this 50% will be released, used or who will own it? [/quote]
Team-tokens (50%) will be used to distribute dividends between teammates and everyone involved in developing of Fundaria. This distribution will be visible to stakeholders (investors and teammates). This distribution supposed to be occured according to several factors:
+ 'Contribution to development index' based on deep analysis of company statistical data (this should be open-source evolving algorithm with the regular addition of new founded data relations to this algorithm). The amount of direct benefit received in form of salaries and bonuses as a indicator will be used to balance situations for overvalues and undervalued teammates to receive less and more dividends accordingly.
+ 'Mutual evaluation index' based on mutual estimation of teammates on each other on various criteria (with voting to prioritization of such criteria influence)
This should be another Ethereum contract created (and linked to EthereumToken 'root' contract) with inputs of these indexes and outputs of transactions of dividends (in ether) to addresses related.
So as to this rules team-tokens will not be distributed in usual way by changing their balanceOf addresses and always keep the same address in the FundariaToken, but indexes for deividends distributions can be changed of course.

9 ETH will be held in a smart contract until 22 August 2018 or until you (creator) set an earlier date?
Yes. The availability to set on earlier date is for force majeure circumstances if Fundaria development is terminated and no more sence to keep holding these ether.

ETH will go to a 'Foundation Fund' to finance development?
Yes, go to Fundaria pool to be distributed to funds. All detailed information is on working area https://fundaria.com

If I buy in Phase 2. 10 ETH == 1000 RI to my wallet. However 8 ETH will go to the Smart Contract [FundariaBonusFund], 2 ETH to Fundaria Development Financing-Pool? Correct?
Correct. Althoug 'Phase 2' is the 'Bonus period 2' not to be confused with terms ('phase' term is used for development phases). All 'bonus periods' are exists within 'development phase 1'.

Bonus Refund in Ethereum contract (FundariaBonusFund). Option 1. Turning into a RI Investor on the Fundaria platform. Option 2. Withdraw ETH from contract back to wallet.
Option 1 is not defined correctly. If you have bonus refunded ether, you are already RI holder and Fundaria investor and cann't loose this status untill transfer RI to another address.

Option 1: I can turn my 'bonus (ETH)' into more RI at the current course. Which will transfer more RI tokens to my wallet, which I can then use to invest in projects hosted on Fundaria?
Investor Account is used for investing to Fundaria hosted companies only. It's not related to RI token owner status. Investor Account is the Ethereum contract to serve transactions of buying Fundaria hosted companies supplied tokens. By executing function fillInvestorAccountWithBonus() bonus refunded ether is transfered to Investor Account for further buying of Fundaria hosted projects (companies, businesess - any of this terms are suitable) tokens.

Option 1:
they can be transfered to Investor Account (which will be created)
Do you mean that my wallet address will be allowed to use the Fundaria platform because it activates the (for now) 'exclusive state' of 'Able to Invest' ( (x) Investor Account), correct? ('Closed Alpha Access for Early Investors')
In general, yes. Owning bonus refund automatically creates right to use these ether to invest in Fundaria hosted projects when this availability will be created.

Option 1: At what 'course' am I turning my ETH to RI?
Option 1: Where or who are these tokens coming from when I exchange 'WEI' (bonus ETH) for RI?

'Option 1' do not open availability to direct transfer bonus refunds to RI. I put answer to common question 'How course will be difined?' below.

I simply send a transaction request that withdraws my ETH from Smart Contract [FundariaBonusFund] to [My Wallet] IF the 'First Phase' has ended, correct? (Phase 1: 9 ETH, Phase 2: 8 ETH)

Correct.

If I do either option 1 or 2. I lose my bonus fund status and my entire balance turns into either a withdraw-transaction or a tokenbuy-transaction? As I can not determine the amount of bonus ETH to use?

Owned bonus refund is visible here https://etherscan.io/address/0x042a277368cb43a70b06361e7ab7d1d0a2096b0e#readContract . Maybe correctly to say "entire bonus refund balance turns into a withdrawal-transaction or investor-account-transaction" (if using such words).

The 2,000,000 RI. Can you confirm that that is the maximum amount of tokens Fundaria will ever have?

Following to document Fundaria Intentions & Policy , RI supplying will be expanded but only according to clear and visible to stakeholders information about planned costs. On the 'development phase 1' there is no intent to increase supplyLimit variable - on the contrary - to decrease. When the 'development phase 1' will be completed there will be created new planned costs on the next phase and supplyLimit will be increased according to these costs. It not means that such quantity of tokens will be automatically supplied. It means that such amount can be supplied on demand. We are casting off 'unlimited supplying' scheme but accept 'supply only for explained costs' scheme. When there will be appeared some quantity of hosted companies, Fundaia will be able to gain enogh profit to provide development without supplying of new tokens. It depends also on quality of bisuness processes in hosted companies which Fundaria will increase permanently.
As to current 2'000'000 limit - it will be decreased according to decreasing bonus refund share on each bonus period (see table in the announcement).
[planned costs] = 223'700 USD ~ 1000 ETH (USD_EHT_COURSE_ON_ANN_POSTING_MOMENT)
[planned costs considering bonus refund] = 1000 ETH * 10 = 10'000 ETH
[RI supplyLimit as to planned costs considering bonus refund] = 10'000 ETH * 100(COURSE) = 1'000'000
[RI supplyLimit as to planned costs considering bonus refund + tokens for team] = [total RI supplyLimit] = 1'000'000 * 2 = 2'000'000

The used 10 multiplyer in [planned costs considering bonus refund] means that Fundaria Pool need 10X more ETH to be invested in RI because at this bonus period 90% of ETH are refunded.

At the next bonus period if the course USD/ETH will be the same as current, there will be less needed ETH to be invested in RI to meet the needs of the Fundaria Pool, that's because we already no need 10'000 ETH to be invested in RI on the 2-n bonus period, but 5'000. So
[planned costs considering bonus refund] = 1000 ETH * 5 = 5'000 ETH, and [total RI supplyLimit] = 1'000'000 already.
And already supplied tokens (totlSupply) on the moment of every the next bonus period taken in account too so final supplyLimit variable depends on current totalSupply variable.

I know that this math can be difficult to understand. But we need such math to do all things right. The main difficulty is related to existence of Bonus Refund program with 9 changing, decreasing bonus refund shares from 90% to 10% during the 'developing phase 1'. We should everytime to recount supplyLimit so RI supplying will be totally right correspondenting to costs defined for 'developing phase 1'.

But this is math is positive factor for investment, right?

Also supplyLimit will be periodically corrected to USD/ETH course to stay appropriate to planned costs. I think that every 30% USD/ETH course changing is the trigger to change supplyLimit variable.

If I send ETH to the buy contract now, I will receive my tokens right away, correct?
(10 ETH in Phase 1: 1 ETH to Fund. 9 ETH to BonusFund. 1000 RI Tokens to my Wallet (sender address). 1000 RI Tokens to Fundaria Fund (creator address))
Yes.

Any more information on you two, the first on the team? A name and self-subtitling is fun and all. But it doesn't say much. Age, where are you from, what's your background, what's your experience, what knowledge and skills do you have? What other projects have you worked on? Who do you intend to bring on-board or who else is involved? Have you spoken to anyone who might become an advisor?
I'm 35 years old, located in Kiev, Ukraine. Have bachalour economy degree, self educated programing in 2006. Mostly JavaScript, PHP. Have been working in several companies, but moslty freelanced. In 2011 I created 'Questions and Answers' project http://ayauho.com. On https://fundaria.com you can see chat (far away not simple) which I created in 2008 year. Others most of projects I was working on was narrowly specialized. As to all projects I was involved - Fundaria is the quintessence of all my experience and efforts. I started thinking about such project in late 2000s. Fundaria's code is object-oriented JavaScript with own created components based framework specially designed for unlimited expanding without loading performance loses. I'm also have many ideas to be hosted in Fundaria. I would like to develop project for co-writing screenplays, for example. Maybe even all my ideas have been pushing me to develop Fundaria Smiley As for Viktor he never freelanced and now working hard from early morning to late night on company in Kiev which create soft for US hospitals. He is mostly my adviser and intent to be co-developer of Fundaria.

With the recent successful ICO of Aragon (ANT) and maybe other similar platforms. Can you clarify how maybe Fundaria is similar, how it's different and how it will be better?
Answer forwarded to "Most interesting summarized questions & answers"

How course will be difined?
Answer forwarded to "Most interesting summarized questions & answers"

bounty · whitepaper · team · advantages · roadmap · telegram  · twitter  · facebook
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:30:56 PM

The project description is really much interesting, and the dev also very active.
I believe this project will be success.
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:59:31 PM

I like the idea of this project, helping the funding on anyone/group that are in the process of building their company.
Great success for Fundaria.
Lukas2112

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:51:01 PM

I think you are living upto the idealogy of Fundaria by the manner in which you are being so 'open' with everything you intend to do and work on.
While this is core to a lot of Crypto-related projects, it feels that Fundaria is already the first-hosted project 'on Fundaria'. It works in the same manner, any and all questions are answered and investers are able to weigh in. Good on you!

Thank you for taking the time to read all the questions and taking the time to answer them all fully and so clearly.

However I have two more points to clarify as of this moment (might reply more later tonight).

Q: 50% of total Token supply in hands of the developer is quite large. What will happen to it?
Are you able to provide a approximate distribution or plan for those tokens so that we can understand 'how' this 50% will be released, used or who will own it?
A: Team-tokens (50%) will be used to distribute dividends between teammates and everyone involved in developing of Fundaria. This distribution will be visible to stakeholders (investors and teammates). This distribution supposed to be occured according to several factors:
+ 'Contribution to development index' based on deep analysis of company statistical data (this should be open-source evolving algorithm with the regular addition of new founded data relations to this algorithm). The amount of direct benefit received in form of salaries and bonuses as a indicator will be used to balance situations for overvalues and undervalued teammates to receive less and more dividends accordingly.
+ 'Mutual evaluation index' based on mutual estimation of teammates on each other on various criteria (with voting to prioritization of such criteria influence)
This should be another Ethereum contract created (and linked to EthereumToken 'root' contract) with inputs of these indexes and outputs of transactions of dividends (in ether) to addresses related.
So as to this rules team-tokens will not be distributed in usual way by changing their balanceOf addresses and always keep the same address in the FundariaToken, but indexes for dividends distributions can be changed of course.

This might be just me, but I still don't feel it is entirely clear what will happen to the 1,000,000 Tokens.

What I mean to ask is... Are those 1,000,000 (50%) 'Team-Tokens' ever going to end up distribution?
If so, does this happen through the dividends you described by selling off RI --> ETH  in public markets (ending up in Circulation). Then with those ETH, the dividends are paid?

Also supplyLimit will be periodically corrected to USD/ETH course to stay appropriate to planned costs.

So when the roadmap expands, you determine a new 'budget' for further development and growth.
Where investors and users of Fundaria see and perhaps weigh in (vote) on what goals or features will/should be realized?

So you only add X amount of RI where [Expected Cost of Further Development/Growth] / [Course of RI] = X (Amount of RI to add).

Correct?

Q: With the recent successful ICO of Aragon (ANT) and maybe other similar platforms. Can you clarify how maybe Fundaria is similar, how it's different and how it will be better?
A: I will evaluate Aragon's whitepaper and answer to this question later.

Looking forward to it!

Sidenote: If you need any translation work to Dutch, let me know!
Also, I would love to send you some brainstorm-ideas regarding promotion, business and or marketing material.

All the best! I expect to invest soon. It all sounds very well thought out and I really click with the 'idea machine'-philosophy, along with a lot of my friends.

Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 09:31:51 PM

I think you are living upto the idealogy of Fundaria by the manner in which you are being so 'open' with everything you intend to do and work on.
While this is core to a lot of Crypto-related projects, it feels that Fundaria is already the first-hosted project 'on Fundaria'. It works in the same manner, any and all questions are answered and investers are able to weigh in. Good on you!

I have been thinking about it in the same style Smiley

Thank you for taking the time to read all the questions and taking the time to answer them all fully and so clearly.

You are wellcome. Basically communicating and answering to questions is the major advantage to the project at this moment.

Lukas2112:
However I have two more points to clarify as of this moment (might reply more later tonight).

Q: 50% of total Token supply in hands of the developer is quite large. What will happen to it?
A: Team-tokens (50%) will be used to distribute dividends between teammates and everyone involved in developing of Fundaria. This distribution will be visible to stakeholders (investors and teammates). This distribution supposed to be occured according to several factors:
So as to this rules team-tokens will not be distributed in usual way by changing their balanceOf addresses and always keep the same address in the FundariaToken, but indexes for dividends distributions can be changed of course.

This might be just me, but I still don't feel it is entirely clear what will happen to the 1,000,000 Tokens.

What I mean to ask is... Are those 1,000,000 (50%) 'Team-Tokens' ever going to end up distribution?
If so, does this happen through the dividends you described by selling off RI --> ETH  in public markets (ending up in Circulation). Then with those ETH, the dividends are paid?

As opposed to other tokens suppliers we are not acting by the tenet 'get as much investment as possible'. As I know in the world of investment the more amount of money is invested to bisiness the less part of shares receives the business founders and their team. If we would act in such style, I would create contract which would decrease team-tokens supplying with supposedly increasing investments. Current team's share is not usuall but not bad for such investment strategy at all as I see it. So if our business processes will occur as planned this 50%-50% contract will be in use. If this would be a problem we would propose to use another contract for investors with diminishing team's share.
Practically such condition wouldn't much disturb minor investors. But as for major - this can be a problem - because they love take control on company with their major shares and this is important factor for them to make investment descisions.
I see now, that taking in account described conditions, selling on public market team-tokens is not good idea. This can break balance. If you are nor seeing this - no problem. But this fact is good for investors. Fewer quantity of tokens circulation on market can be a factor of their high value (if I see it right).

Also supplyLimit will be periodically corrected to USD/ETH course to stay appropriate to planned costs.

So when the roadmap expands, you determine a new 'budget' for further development and growth.
Where investors and users of Fundaria see and perhaps weigh in (vote) on what goals or features will/should be realized?

So you only add X amount of RI where [Expected Cost of Further Development/Growth] / [Course of RI] = X (Amount of RI to add).

Correct?

Yes.

Q: With the recent successful ICO of Aragon (ANT) and maybe other similar platforms. Can you clarify how maybe Fundaria is similar, how it's different and how it will be better?
A: I will evaluate Aragon's whitepaper and answer to this question later.

Looking forward to it!

Sidenote: If you need any translation work to Dutch, let me know!
Also, I would love to send you some brainstorm-ideas regarding promotion, business and or marketing material.

All the best! I expect to invest soon. It all sounds very well thought out and I really click with the 'idea machine'-philosophy, along with a lot of my friends.

Thank you! Communication with you maked some things more clear for me and for readers of our posts. It seems that you can be a good advisor.

Time for Fundaria is comes! Smiley

bounty · whitepaper · team · advantages · roadmap · telegram  · twitter  · facebook
Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:36:03 PM

I like the idea of this project, helping the funding on anyone/group that are in the process of building their company.

Thank you for summarizing Smiley See you soon with your ideas on Fundaria.

izunuy

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:48:53 PM

dev you any bounty social media
DaMut

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:06:33 PM

What the hell is this ?
From page to page what i saw FAQ and copied 3 times.
And that Graphic  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Like 2005ish,when i was young(still young and handsome) i always playing that game.
And he's taking that Graphic for this 'crowdfunding coin'.
Are we in 2005 right now ?

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 11:12:20 PM

damn, i give up.. i can't read anymore. My eyes burned.  Grin
You didn't need to explain it each word, make it little simple and easy to understand
Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 11:37:02 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 07:47:43 PM by Fundaria

A well planned project does not mean to make too much info to the people.
When i look at joining a project i look for information ,
not pages and pages and pages and pages of copy and paste

Well planned project is advantage - why not to show it? Especially if this planning is the part of project's functionality.

mrongoz22

Activity: 518

LIVECASINO

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:26:46 AM

goodluck for dev and team with this project
support full

LIVECASINO
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 07:53:27 AM

I would like to reserve the Greek translation of this project dev. Have a good day everyone!
Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:31:25 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 07:49:55 PM by Fundaria

What the hell is this ?
From page to page what i saw FAQ and copied 3 times.
And that Graphic  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Like 2005ish,when i was young(still young and handsome) i always playing that game.
And he's taking that Graphic for this 'crowdfunding coin'.
Are we in 2005 right now ?

Truly to say copied 1 time. Did it for summarizing questions & answers in one place. As to 2005 year graphics - 1 picture from 4 is likely 1995 year's graphic, not 2005. A project of the future with some graphics of the past? Why not.

Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 12:44:44 PM

With the recent successful ICO of Aragon (ANT) and maybe other similar platforms. Can you clarify how maybe Fundaria is similar, how it's different and how it will be better?
Answered here Summarized questions & answers

Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:17:57 AM

The project description is really much interesting, and the dev also very active.
I believe this project will be success.

The best way you can show interest in the project - buy RI tokens.

KuriousCate24

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:46:08 PM

Chocolate Thunda ? Thing 1 and thing 2 ?

Flowers Are Like Humans...
Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:21:09 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 12:44:08 PM by Fundaria

Thanks, but in addition want to say that not only helping with the funding, but with idea developing & business developing.

Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:34:55 PM

damn, i give up.. i can't read anymore. My eyes burned.  Grin
You didn't need to explain it each word, make it little simple and easy to understand

By and large main information which reveals the essence is located in the first paragraph. This announcement is intended for those who want to invest in the Revolution. But that does not mean that it is necessary to take emotional investment decisions following the crowd. Wise people need to know every small detail about the project before to invest in it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: