Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO TRADING  (Read 469 times)
sieemma (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

I have heard this word over and over again but I don't really know how people do it. I registered an account at poloniex and I want to send funds to it and start the so called trade but to be honest I dont know what I am going to do there. Please can any on help me with how I can add a little to my 25$ which I want to deposit at poloniex.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

Find the currency you wanna deposit and deposit.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:11:14 PM

what you are asking doesn't fit in a comment and it is a pretty basic thing. start with searching more about trading and what it is.
https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+trading
www.investopedia.com/terms/t/trade.asp
basically you just deposit some money on the exchange account, buy when you think price is going to go up and sell when you think it will drop.

and your topic belongs to trading discussion board by the way.

There is a FOMO brewing...
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:49:11 PM

I have heard this word over and over again but I don't really know how people do it. I registered an account at poloniex and I want to send funds to it and start the so called trade but to be honest I dont know what I am going to do there. Please can any on help me with how I can add a little to my 25$ which I want to deposit at poloniex.

Here's a tutorial on how to start trading (https://hacked.com/start-trading-cryptocurrencies/). be careful when trading, only use money which you can afford to lose.
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:05:17 PM

Trading is one of the best way today to earn a profit easily and also a good investment in the future because the it increasing it price as time goes by in the future its really worth a lot so no doubt about that. I also using poloniex and  you can deposit your funds in the deposit and withdrawal section deposit your funds in the address the your account have.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:00:10 AM

Trading is quite risky, only use money which you can afford to lose.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 08:27:00 AM

I think you need more knowledge on crypto trading before you dive in. There are rules of trading you need to learn.

HOMT