Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry  (Read 80703 times)
cryptohero2017 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Upcoming Dentacoin ICO in October

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:42:51 AM

Coins for dental application, this one is new, I just meet one like this so far.
This will be interesting coin to have, since many people like to go to dentist this day, not just to fix/check their tooth health, but sometimes for cosmetic.
But one thing, The total coins is crazily huge, it has 80 Billion coins.
Hope the project went well.

Great logic. Many people go to dentist, therefore dentist coin will be huge and nice to have.

More people visit the toilet each day. You want toilet coin? More people visit a restaurant each day. You want restaurant coin?

Fuck off.
Hey Vidale, thanks for taking the time to get into our concept. We are really excited about the upcoming presale on July 1st. We get a lot of support from around the world, so the future of Dentacoin is really promising.

❰ Crowd Power to Shape the Future of Dental Care ❱
▬▬ ❱ ❱ ❱ DENTACOIN ❰ ❰ ❰ ▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kekek

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:57:59 PM

This coin is legitimately retarded. No wonder the fuckers behind this couldn't get into med school

EdaMeda

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:34:16 PM

This coin is legitimately retarded. No wonder the fuckers behind this couldn't get into med school

I dont think its retarded!
Its a good idea and i support it, it has potential !!
Im with you guys, hopefully this will work! Wink)
bjack0815

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:34:14 AM

How about the 80% locked amount?
Why should anyone join this ICO where ridiculous 3 (THREE) % can be achieved by the crowdsale.

Work hard, play hard.
cryptohero2017 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:40:33 AM

How about the 80% locked amount?
Why should anyone join this ICO where ridiculous 3 (THREE) % can be achieved by the crowdsale.

Hello. We have a distribution mechanism, which is described in our Whitepaper https://dentacoin.com/white-paper/Whitepaper-en%20v.0.9.pdf You can find it at page 19 and on.

1000CC

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 03:14:45 PM

And wondering why the website says located in the netherlands, while none of the team members are from the netherlands?  Huh

"Wim Duisenbergplantsoen 31 6221 SE Maastricht The Netherlands"
cryptohero2017 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:08:00 AM

And wondering why the website says located in the netherlands, while none of the team members are from the netherlands?  Huh

"Wim Duisenbergplantsoen 31 6221 SE Maastricht The Netherlands"

Hello. The Dutch law is much more crypto friendly and modern, thats why our foundation is based in the Netherlands. And the team works all over the globe, like most modern projects on the scene. We travel a lot and we have organized a number of open conferences, where you can come meet us. See the schedule here: https://dentacoin.com/conferences/

Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:54:24 AM

Hello , can somebody tell me what's the incentive to participate in the presale instead of the main sale? I dont see a early bonus or anything. Might be better to hold eth and watch eth go up then invest right now...
cryptohero2017 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:26:34 AM

Hello , can somebody tell me what's the incentive to participate in the presale instead of the main sale? I dont see a early bonus or anything. Might be better to hold eth and watch eth go up then invest right now...

Hey thanks for reaching out. The price on our current presale is around 2.5 times lower than the price on the ICO.

Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:57:35 AM

Hey thanks for reaching out. The price on our current presale is around 2.5 times lower than the price on the ICO.

Thank you appreciate the fast response 👍 I will invest in this thank you
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:45:44 AM

a month passed as the first mention of the project, which you can learn new, when there will be a road map, accepted now pre-selling, whether the bounty if and when declared?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
cryptohero2017 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

a month passed as the first mention of the project, which you can learn new, when there will be a road map, accepted now pre-selling, whether the bounty if and when declared?

Hey thanks for your feedback. I have updated the ANN with logo and roadmap. The presale is now LIVE https://www.dentacoin.com/presale/counter.html .
I have also made a bounty ann on a separate thread.

spskboy

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:21:16 PM

what is the comfort zone?
cryptohero2017 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:15:56 AM

what is the comfort zone?

Hello. The comfort zone is a point where we will have more funds for additional marketing activities and creating more awareness on Dentacoin.

cryptohero2017 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:01:14 AM

1. When I will be able to see these coins on market such as bittrex kinda market?
2. If I buy 8000000 DCN with 1 ETH. Does that mean when the coin can be sell and buy in bittrex kinda market, do i get actual 8 million coins or will it be giving less?

Hello and thanks for reaching out. This is a special price for the Presale. Currently, you can exchange Dentacoin on EtherDelta. We are negotiating with different platforms for the ICO and will announce them soon.

EdaMeda

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:36:10 AM

Hello DCN-Team,

is there no way for you to "advertise" your Project via a Crowdfoundingplatform?

P.S.:

...i really belive in your very smart Project.
Investment already done.... In view of the fact that other cryptocurrencys like Bitcoin and Ether were insanely successful, in my opinion,
it would be very negligent not to invest in DCN. But this is only my opinion!
Every Dentist should use DCN and give his Patients the opportunity to save and even achieve Money for every treatment!
Keep on doing the good work!!! Smiley)
cryptohero2017 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:42:25 AM

Hello DCN-Team,

is there no way for you to "advertise" your Project via a Crowdfoundingplatform?

P.S.:

...i really belive in your very smart Project.
Investment already done.... In view of the fact that other cryptocurrencys like Bitcoin and Ether were insanely successful, in my opinion,
it would be very negligent not to invest in DCN. But this is only my opinion!
Every Dentist should use DCN and give his Patients the opportunity to save and even achieve Money for every treatment!
Keep on doing the good work!!! Smiley)

Hello and thanks for your trust and support. Aren't ICOs another way to crowdfund a project? Smiley

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:00:09 AM

You don't know how excited I am about this project. My TEETH really need an overhaul so I will really be happy to see this project take off. I will also write a blog review about this and I am also based in Europe, so if we get Dentists in Greece and Cyprus involved as well in the scheme it will rock. I am sure this will get tons of traction over the coming months. DENTAL CARE is big business and we all need to take care of our teeth. It's always something I have had to put off because of high costs in general, now things might change for people like me with this radical business model.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bahrun55

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:29:53 AM

You sure 1 eth = 8 mil dentacoin? Is not to much?
cryptohero2017 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:32:34 AM

You don't know how excited I am about this project. My TEETH really need an overhaul so I will really be happy to see this project take off. I will also write a blog review about this and I am also based in Europe, so if we get Dentists in Greece and Cyprus involved as well in the scheme it will rock. I am sure this will get tons of traction over the coming months. DENTAL CARE is big business and we all need to take care of our teeth. It's always something I have had to put off because of high costs in general, now things might change for people like me with this radical business model.

Hello and thanks for your trust and support to Dentacoin mission. Please join our conversations in Slack for more discussions and details.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: