Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][HUB] Hubcoin | Premine was distributed between 22 altcoin developers.  (Read 4729 times)
HubCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:37:04 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 03:32:56 PM by HubCoinDev

Announce and ICO thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2022789
Hubcoin was launched on 11 July as Ethereum token.
The mission of the Hubcoin is uniting altcoin developers, creating instruments for them, and providing assistance with investments and promotion.
Premine was distributed between 22 altcoin developers, who agreed to receive it.

Some description about Hubcoin:

1. 10% Premine was distributed between all the altcoin developers (who agreed to receive it).
This is the key Hubcoin idea, inspired by NEM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422129.0 (1 biilion capitalization for now).
NEM has proven that experiments with fair coins distribution have great potential.
There was many other experiments in premine distribution too, between miners, residents of Iceland (Auroracoin) etc.
We decided to distribute premine between most skilled and useful for coin peoples in the world - another altcoin developers.

2. Investors usually like startups, coins and projects with strong teams

3. It isnt standart Ethereum token, we have unique technical feature: premine spending is limited by code.
Developers (and me too) would gradually spend it throughout 1 year, so this will provide a long-term motivation for all team and will prevent early dumps.

4. The mission of the Hubcoin is uniting altcoin developers, creating instruments for them, and providing assistance with investments and promotion.
This is also quite unique and useful for the whole community.

5. You could use our altcoin creation, hosting, revivng and promotion services and pay with Hubcoin in the future.

Already with us:
Saracenis (Topaz coin), Belligerent Fool (BenjiRolls), UsuallyHappens (PartyCoin), PhoenixWarrior333 (FidgetCoin), cryptostiltskin (Honey), CryptoWiz420 (Turbostake), findblocks.com(findblocks.com), AtomicProject (Atomic Coin), mbmagnat (Evotion), bumbacoin (BumbaCoin), victoriouscoin(Victoriouscoin), Bzzzum (Deutsche eMark), TrollCoins (TrollCoins), qiwoman2 (Qibuck Asset), keesdewit (AmsterdamCoin), vginacoindev (VGINA), Whitey92d15b7 (GPU Coin), Reaper301 (MustangCoin), SolarFlareProject (Solarflarecoin), ACP (AnarchistsPrime), OBAViJEST (Doubloon) , soulgate (Virtacoinplus), joshafest (B3Coin), EFLFoundation (e-Gulden), LiftOff1969 (UDOWNcoin), pallas (Cryptonite), OSMIUMCOIN(OsmiumCoin), vashshawn(corgicoinV2), DreamCrusherFTW(MOZZI), notnormals(InsaneCoin)

Details:
Premine size - 10%
7% of the coins will be distributed between the developers of the altcoins (or assets/tokens) already existing at one of the exchangers, in proportion to their capitalization.
I think the coin capitalization reflects the skills of its developer, so it is logical to give more Hubcoins to developers showing higher capitalization.
2% of the coins will be equally distributed between all the altcoin developers who have a wallet, a block explorer, and a topic at this forum.
1% of the coins is my premine. I have a few bitcoins for the project development, so I am not going to spend it until the coin reaches high capitalization.

First 3 developers, who fit to 7% or 2% requirments will got 0.05 btc donation for their coin development.
Next 10 developers, who also fit requirments will got  0.01 0.02 btc donation for their coin development.
You need to post message and confirm Hubcoin team membership in giveaway thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945355

If you not developer but also want to get some premine Hubcoins - it isnt too late to create your own coin! Feel free to use Etherium platform or altcoin creation services.
Roadmap:
On June 1-10 I will be searching for developers who may be interested and offering them to join us and to get a portion of premine.
I am not going to force them to work as I believe that a portion of premine itself will serve a sufficient motivation.
To join the team, you only have to write a reply and promise to receive your share when we launch the coin.

On June 10-31, while waiting for replies from developers, I will be making a website (as I am a web programmer myself) and promoting the coin.
When the team is basically ready, I will start searching for investors, offering them to join us at the next stage when the coin appears at an exchanger or when we start ICO.
Investors usually like startups with strong teams, so I hope the Hubcoin will be able to get them interested.  
(For example, here is an article in English: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-05-01/how-venture-capitalists-choose-startups-to-invest-in)

On July 1 I will make coinmarketcap.com screenshots, I will also distribute premine between the developers and save those data.

Together we will choose the further goals of the coin and make our future plans.
I think the mission of the Hubcoin should consist in uniting altcoin developers, creating instruments for them, and providing assistance with investments and promotion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:45:50 PM

total coin
detail coin dev  Huh
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:49:01 PM

Hi, Topaz coin dev here. Maybe you should consider some other algo that is not Asic mineable ?
HubCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

total coin
detail coin dev  Huh
The key coin feature is another distribution way, i think there is great space for experiments and creating new coins.
What details i can explain for you? Smiley

Hi, Topaz coin dev here. Maybe you should consider some other algo that is not Asic mineable ?
Hello!
I choosed x11 / x15 algo exactly with this target - because it is much more ASIC resistant that SHA-256 or Scrypt.
But if there are better algo, of course we should to consider and try to implement them.
Hope you can advice some.
I believe that ASIC resistant is good for wide spreading coin.
Cloudpost

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:29:43 PM

There is x11/13/15 ASIC out there already. It's called Baikal Miner Smiley

You had to do a bit of research...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
HubCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:12:59 PM

There is x11/13/15 ASIC out there already. It's called Baikal Miner Smiley

You had to do a bit of research...
I did it Smiley
But really a bit...
So i failed and got slightly outdated information.
May be you right, and it was better to approach it more seriously.

Anyway, i just guess coin algorithm without much thought.
My main point is to rely on much more experinced developers than me.
I am going to follow Hubcoin team advice, and would not impose my opinon to them.
primeval

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:32:37 PM

I would recommend a CPU only algo like the one Zoin is using, or one that's fair for both CPU and GPU like Cryptonight.
Saracenis

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:48:31 PM

I would recommend a CPU only algo like the one Zoin is using, or one that's fair for both CPU and GPU like Cryptonight.
Cryptonight still has ratio around 1/9 Cpu/Gpu
Saracenis

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:50:50 PM

Im the proud receiver of first Donation from Hubcoin dev and i can say, this guy means business. So devs, please apply and lets make this coin great together Wink
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:36:44 PM

Would like to apply!

Saracenis

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:39:25 PM

Would like to apply!
Not with this reputation!
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:05:38 PM

Would like to apply!
Unless you are running this, GTFO

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:07:10 PM

I want to reserve indonesian translation for ANN and Whitepaper if need
Saracenis

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:23:07 PM

Would like to apply!
Unless you are running this, GTFO
Im not running this , but its fair to say that you wont be on the team
szafa

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:24:21 PM

I want to donate.
bluetear

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:26:11 PM

I want to donate.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

I am very interested and waiting more information in your projects dev,
I see your projects it's still in process.  Grin
Slayer_Boss

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:44:14 PM

Hope everything going well, and join the ico when it start.(plan to ICO ?)
HubCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:04:51 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 07:47:11 PM by HubCoinDev

I want to donate.

I want to donate.
My BTC wallet is 18mSu84LMrKRt4Q65PopqUJ4r1Js8uCkfg, I will be grateful to any amount, and will not forget it! Smiley

If you want to buy some Hubcoins, possible, the best time will be near 1 July, when we will distribute premine and launch wallet.
There would be some days or may be weeks, until Hubcoin hit any exchange, and great chance to buy it cheap.
You can discuss your investment/donation or buying Hubcoin with each developer with premine personally.
I am very interested and waiting more information in your projects dev,
I see your projects it's still in process.  Grin

Now i am primarily working on team increasing - i contacting different coin developers (founded on coinmarketcap.com), and
invite them in our team. I am going to tell about Hubcoin to every alieve developer personally, it may take some days because
there are probably 300-500 active developers just on coinmarketcap.com
And one developer - Belligerent Fool, has already accept my offer, which was sent at pm Smiley

Hope everything going well, and join the ico when it start.(plan to ICO ?)
I dont know for now...
I will follow the collective choice of the team, and would not impose my opinon to them
Anyway ICO is look like good decision, espessially for Hubcoin, that key idea is fair distribution. So we'll consider it.

cryptostiltskin

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:56:52 PM

Thanks for contacting me. Smiley

Replied to the giveaway thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: